CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Prayers Answered! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2571)

JulieCitySlicker 04-02-2003 01:03 AM

Prayers Answered!

Before my neice Olivia was born the doctors said that she had fluid around her brain that wasn't supposed to be there. They said that it could cause damage to her brain. Well on Sunday my sister in law announced at church that the doctors said that whatever was wrong with her brain has been completely healed:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Olivia has a birth mark on her forehead and the doctors called it an angel kiss birth mark:angel: That just goes to show that God was looking out for her in all of this! Now I don't think she is gonna need sergury at 6 months anymore:bounce: Praise God!!!

Dogstar 04-02-2003 01:06 AM

WOW, Julie, that is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Amen. I'm so glad she is healed. Awesome!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 04-02-2003 01:10 AM

Thanks Digstar:D I kno! It is just the greatest news:dancing: :dancing: I am really happy to have found this out:bounce:

JenRN 04-02-2003 09:12 AM

That is great Julie!!!!!:angel: The power of prayer is so strong I believe!;)

whitebird 04-02-2003 09:15 AM

Thank you for sharing this with us. What a wonderful piece of news for you! I'm so very glad that she is going to be alright.

Keep us posted on little Olivia, she sounds like a great baby.

marlsy 04-02-2003 11:23 AM

Wow Julie that is really awsome news!! I'm so happy for you and your family!!! It's good to hear some good news!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 04-02-2003 12:00 PM

I forgot that the sergury was for the hole in her heart. She will need to have it as far as I kno...but I believe that everything will be alright for her:angel:

TeriB19 04-02-2003 12:08 PM

Wonderful news Julie, but we will continue to keep her in our prayers for the surgery!!

JulieCitySlicker 04-02-2003 12:20 PM

Thanks for all your prayers and support with this everybody:angel: I love ya all:wub: :peacelove

hotforscott 04-02-2003 12:41 PM

That is absolutely wonderful news. I am so glad everything is okay.

Bridge of Clay 04-02-2003 12:44 PM

yay! finally some good news!!!!! :)

I´m glad for you and your family, julie!

JulieCitySlicker 04-02-2003 12:49 PM

Thanks Carrie and Marcos:P I kno it is about time to hear some good news! Back when my brother and sister in law found out about the fluid around Olivia's brain the doctors told them that they may want to consider having an abortion cuz they thought that she would have severe brain damage:( But now she is here and doing just fine:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Prayer is a very powerful thing and I believe that God healed her!

Sheila63 04-02-2003 01:00 PM

I totally believe in the power of prayer. That's absolutely Fantastic news, Julie!!!:thewave:

I'll keep Olivia, you and the rest of your family in my thoughts and prayers for a successful outcome with her surgery. Please keep us posted on how she's doing.

JulieCitySlicker 04-02-2003 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
I totally believe in the power of prayer.  That's absolutely Fantastic news, Julie!!!:thewave:  

I'll keep Olivia, you and the rest of your family in my thoughts and prayers for a successful outcome with her surgery.  Please keep us posted on how she's doing.

Thanks so much Sheilae:P I will definitely keep you all up to date on her and how she is doing:dancing:

Kim V. 04-02-2003 01:54 PM

Julie, what fantastic news!! God is AWESOME; he is THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!! Please keep us posted; I'll keep Olivia in my prayers for her surgery!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PRAYER!!