CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Rocks! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6649)

Trees of Wisdom 05-22-2004 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeymom97
Trees of Widsom,

I have been a member for over a year now. I just read more than anything, but I do post occassionally. I DON'T SPAM THREADS, IF I DID I WOULD HAVE A LOT MORE POSTS LOGGED UNDER MY NAME. I don't believe that I was rude to you in any of my posts and I really don't appreciate your tone with me.

I wasn't referring to you, but to infinitejest.

hockeymom97 05-22-2004 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I wasn't referring to you, but to infinitejest.

Sorry then, but you had my post in your quote. All is good.

Edited to say that I misinturpretted (sp?) your post. Went back and re-read it. Sorry again.

PRS_Tremonti 05-22-2004 03:51 PM

Like someone said earlier, there's no need to go on and on about how much we love Creed. Creed's my favorite band ever no doubt along with everyone else here at the board. But do you see anyone else saying I love Creed, Creed rocks!, Creed's the best ever, blah blah blah. I just thought the post was a tad 'childish' the way he/she went on forever and ever about the same stuff. I mean with all due respect, it's good that you like Creed and all but it's just not neccesary to ramble on and spam up the board.

Jooji_2 05-22-2004 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRS_Tremonti
Like someone said earlier, there's no need to go on and on about how much we love Creed. Creed's my favorite band ever no doubt along with everyone else here at the board. But do you see anyone else saying I love Creed, Creed rocks!, Creed's the best ever, blah blah blah. I just thought the post was a tad 'childish' the way he/she went on forever and ever about the same stuff. I mean with all due respect, it's good that you like Creed and all but it's just not neccesary to ramble on and spam up the board.

If you find it offensive...then just ignore it. Regardless of how "childish" you think it was....it wasn't a negative post. If you consider it "spam" then just don't reply to it. To tell people who visit a Creed message board that you don't want to see messages about the band....seems pretty odd to me.

Oh........and by the way.......I LOVE CREED!

hayley 05-22-2004 07:53 PM

Oh god, everyone FUCK UP!! (Now, I don't usually speak like that, but honestly give it a rest).

And uh, welcome to Creed Feed, infinitejest56. I hope you like it here, and yay for your insight on Creed. I do hate to bust your bubble though, but have you heard absolutley anything about what's happening with Creed at the moment?

CollectiveSoul 05-23-2004 12:45 AM

I think this board h as gone down hill since i joinedi n August 2002. Im quite dissapointed in all of you.

Trees of Wisdom 05-23-2004 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CollectiveSoul
I think this board h as gone down hill since i joinedi n August 2002. Im quite dissapointed in all of you.

A separation of fans was bound to happen since Creed is no more. People have decided to take sides.

PRS_Tremonti 05-23-2004 01:12 AM

I'll say what I want to say and comment on what I want, and I thought that was childish. Get caught up in the news that was news almost a year ago. Geez people.

DangerousDan85 05-23-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CollectiveSoul

what are you talking about? The KING OF THE WORLD didn't join until November of 2002. So it hasn't all been downhill. :D

JulieCitySlicker 05-23-2004 03:23 PM

LOL Dan!

infinitejest56 05-25-2004 07:45 PM

Woohoo Creed

WOOHOO CREED!

Even if the break up stuff is true, it doesn't change the band that they were. The awesome amazing band that plessure my ears so much.

They might break up, but on the cd's I have, they will always be CREED and rock tremendously!

hayley 05-26-2004 12:05 AM

w00t