CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 03-18-2009 06:49 AM

Re: Daily Bread

March 18th

"God gives each of us strengths and talents."

There is no reason for us to boast or brag. All that we are, all that we can do, is a gift from God. Give Him thanks and praise for all you have. The Lord is good to His children... Amen.

Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.

Psalm 29:1

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing 03-18-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
March 18th

"God gives each of us strengths and talents."

There is no reason for us to boast or brag. All that we are, all that we can do, is a gift from God. Give Him thanks and praise for all you have. The Lord is good to His children... Amen.

Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.

Psalm 29:1

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN wonderfull Post
Bub That Times Just Comes WHEN YOU GOTTA PRAISE HIM AND FOR ALL THAT HE IS TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY His Talents Our Many AND its wonderfull To SEE THEME PREVAIL GLORY TO GOD,

HeavenBesideYou 03-19-2009 06:47 AM

March 19th

"What is the law?"

A lot of different religious groups will give you all sorts of ways to know whether or not you have the Holy Spirit. Jesus has one simple answer: "by their fruit you will know them." Paul gives us the definition of holy fruit. Say them out loud and ask the Lord to make it true in you...

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-19-2009 10:32 PM

Amen And Amen

PRAISE JESUS Relgious Groups GLORY Its Up To No Man My Bub To Judge THE HOLY SPIRT NOIR THE HOLY GHOST Or Tell It Which Way To Go FOR THIS IS WHERE Our Streneth Flows From AND A CONVERSATION In Secret We Have GLORY TO GOD I know A Lot Of Relgious Groups Have A Great Opion JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING And Organazation but this is one line that should,nt be crossed AMEN GLORY TO GOD THE PRECIOUS PROMISE OF THE SPIRT, John 14,15 21 If YE Love Me Keep My Commandmeants And I Will Pray The Father And HE SHALL GIVE YA ANOTHER Comforter That He May Abide With You Forever EVEN GLORY TO GOD THE SPIRT OF TRUTH Whom The World Cannot Receive Because It Sees Him Not But Ye Know Him FOR HE Dwelleth In You And Shall Be In You Jesus SAID I WILL NOT LEAVE YA COMFORTLESS I Will COME TO YA Yet A Little While And The World Oh It Sees Me No MORE GLORY TO GOD But Ye See Me Because I Live YE Shall Live Also At That Day Ye Shall Know That I,am In My Father AND YE IN ME AND I IN YOU , He That Loves Me Shall Keep My Commandment And Keepeth Theme He It Is That Loves Me And He That Loves Me Shall Be Loved Of My Father And I Will Love Him And Will Manifest Myself To Him One Faith One Lord One Babtisim GLORY TO GOD Also John 16 5>15 The Coming Of The Spirt AMEN AND AMEN PEACE BE WITH YA,s

HeavenBesideYou 03-20-2009 06:56 AM

March 20th

"A heart of concern."

Looking to the needs of others honors Christ. Our actions should echo the heart of Paul’s words in Philippians 2, as he called believers to look beyond themselves and their own interests, and to look to the interests of others. A heart that turns outward to others will be a healthy heart indeed.

Let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.

Philippians 2:3-4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-21-2009 07:36 AM

March 21st

"Repentance will set you straight."

In Revelation, Jesus confronted a church that had become accustomed to its crooked spirituality and had even grown to love its inconsistencies. Laodicea was a well-to-do city. Yet that very wealth led to its delusion of self-sufficiency. This had bled into the culture of the church and produced a crooked, “we don’t need Jesus” type of spirituality. Therefore, Jesus rebuked these believers, calling them “lukewarm, wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked”. He rebuked them because He loved them and still wanted an ever-deepening communion with them. So He gave them opportunity to repent. Repentance is God’s way of making the crooked straight.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

Revelation 3:19

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-22-2009 09:06 AM

March 22nd

"The armor of God."

Many of the struggles in our lives are not mere accidents! In fact, many of them are not put there by God. Our challenges often come from the hand of our enemy, Satan. He always prowls around looking for the best scheme to knock us out of our commitment to, and relationship with, the Lord. Placing ourselves firmly in the hands of the Lord and using his tools of warfare will help us defeat our enemy, who has already been humiliated by Jesus and the cross.

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

Ephesians 6:10-11

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-22-2009 08:16 PM

Amen And Amen !!!!!!

[color="Red"][size="3"]FULL ARMOUR INDEED THERE IS THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE WITH A CONSTANT SWORD AND ITS POWER HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD that much we know GLORY TO GOD These Our The Days OF A GREAT AND MIGHTY STAND No Brother What We All Battle Today Is Not just circumanstances Beware AND Be Not Decivied there is a robber and STEALER OUT To Get Ya Even MORE SO TODAY Than Yesterday Using ALL HE SCHEMES To Prevail Against What Is Gods GLORY TO GOD We Do Know AND TESITFY HE Cant Cross The Blood Of Christ And I Gotta Tell Ya HE WILL INDEED IN TRY WE Lay Our Faith Upon THE ROCK UPON THE CORNERSTONE Where In His SPIRT Ye Will Find Constant SALVATION Which Is There For In Jesus Name STRENETH COUNSEL THE GREAT MEDITATIONS THE CORNERSTONE GLORY TO GOD, St Luke Ch 4 > 1>2 AND JESUS Being Full Of The Holy Ghost Returned FROM JORDAN And Was Lead By The Holy Spirt Into The Wilderness Being Forty Days And Forty Nights Tempted By The Destroyer In Those days HE DID EAT NOTHING And When They Were Ended He Afterward Hungered ONLY HE COULD OVERCOME And He Said Unto Him If Thou Be Son Of God Command THIS STONE THAT IT BE MADE BREAD AND JESUS ANSWERED HIM SAYING IT IS WRITTEN THAT MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT BY EVERY WORD OF GOD. BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s In Jesus Name In Closing Thoughts even AFTERWARD HE DID,NT PUT THAT CROSS DOWN AT ANY PRICE Choose This Day Who Ye Will Serve AND MAKE THAT STAND HE Will save You In Your Day Of Troubles

HeavenBesideYou 03-23-2009 06:02 AM

March 23rd

"Life that will not end!"

Only Christians win at life. That's because none of us have the power to hold back our greatest enemy, death. But when we have persevered, we are given the ultimate victory... Life that will not end.

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

James 1:12

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-23-2009 10:52 AM

Amen And Amen

GLORY TO GOD JESUS SAID BE STRONG IN HIM AND HE SHALL BE STRONG IN YOU And He Said Blessed ARE THOSE WHO CAN ENDURE ALL THINGS AND ENDURE THEME TO THE END PRAISE JESUS And We Going Get By Fighting GLORY TO GOD And Forbearing Each Others Wars Which All Flows From The Same Source GLORY TO GOD By Enduring And Forbearing Each Other In Love And Wisdom And Faith The Ways He Has Loved Us GLORY TO GOD, 1 COR,13 6 and 7 REJOICE NOT IN INIQUTIY Dont Do This Because Like The Old Phrase Goes IF YA CANT BEAT,EM JOIN Theme Glory To GOD BUT REJOICE IN SPIRT AND TRUTH And Walk In The Light While it Is With You, AMEN Sometimes We Feel That We Our The Dog Yeah We Our Trying To Beat AMEN As So As Are Wise Elders Of The Stars Who Came Before Us GLORY TO GOD And They Rejoice And Sing Over Us As GOD Sings Over Us In Our Times Of Trials And Contempt As The Word Reads Over In ZACH. Today We Can Rejoice IN HIS SPIRT AND TRUTH For He Is With Us GLORY TO GOD And Fights Our Wars 7 Times 7 GLORY TO GOD If We Rejoice In Love We Rejoice In Truth It Beareth ALL THINGS BELIEVETH ALL THINGS AND HOPES ALL THINGS AND ENDURETH ALL THINGS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Brothers And Sisters IN JESUS NAME,

HeavenBesideYou 03-24-2009 09:01 AM

March 24th

"God's gift is free."

When we get death for sin, we're only being paid what we're owed. Sin is rebellion against the God who loves us and gave us his most precious gift to redeem us from sin! But God's gift is free, Eternal life in Jesus Christ. He gave it without our assurance of following.

The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:23

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-24-2009 12:08 PM

Amen And Amen

you know that topic takes on a lot Of Precepts In Its Own POWER LOVE THAT ARMOUR PRAISE JESUS, The Word Tell Us WHAT SEPARATES GOD From Man Is Sin AMEN But What Is Sin Starts Bub WHEN WE START TO DISOBEY GOD Rather Than BELIEVE IN HIM AND TRUSTING HIM But What Ever The Sitution Is JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS GLORY Took It To Death AND It Was First Thing HE FORGAVE US IS SIN The Word Teaches Us That There Be No Sin Greater God Loves The Sinner But Despises THE SIN AND WHY ? GLORY TO GOD It Holds Us Captive From Freedom Of Excepting Being Saved Fully And Prevents Us From Salvation With Our First Love JESUS CHRIST Can Do More For You Than Just Set You Free From Sin As We,ve Brought Up In Posts In The Daily BUT THAT DESTROYER Robs Salvation GLORY TO GOD If It Comes Nigh To One Oh He There Ready To Rob TODAY Brother Before It Can Get Started Today Is The DAY OF GREATER WORKS AMEN And His Truth And Spirt SIN Does Not Live There Anymore FOR THEY LOOKED DOWN ON THIS MAN That Carpteners Son FOR Hanging Out With Sinners GLORY TO GOD, DEU 12,26 and 27 PRAISE JESUS the cornerstone He Stayed In This Will Of His Father Even Till Death Behold I Set Before You This Day A Blessing And A Curse A Blessing If Ye Obey The Commandments Of God Of The Lord Your God Which I Command You This Day AND JESUS OUR SAVIOUR WAS BLESSED GLORY TO GOD WITH A OVERCOMING POWER That If We BELIEVE IN HIS NAME We Can Rejoice In That Power With Him GLORY TO GOD And Carry And Steadfast With Our Warriors And Brothers And Sisters GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH In Jesus Name Peace Be With Ya,s

HeavenBesideYou 03-25-2009 06:30 AM

March 25th

"The character of real Christians."

We can be forgiven of our sins! That's great. We can be purified of any stain from sin!! That's incredible. But only because of God's grace and his willingness to give us the perfect sacrifice for our sins.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-25-2009 10:44 AM

Powerfull Almighty Jesus

JESUS, SAID AMEN NO MAN CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME Jesus Said Bub Come As You Are And I Will Do The Rest GLORY TO GOD Come Naked He Will Cloth You, But Hold The Phone GLORY TO GOD THEIR IS SAVING POWER LIKE NONE OTHER IN JESUS NAME GLORY TO GOD, Anyone Who Calls Up Up Jesus SHALL Indeed Be Saved Because They Are Excepting The Saviour GLORY TO GOD We Become TRULY SAVED WITH THE SAME PASSAGE AS THE SAME COMMANDMEANT , The Book Of GAL, Tell Us THE LORD OF HOST WILL Decline His Ears From A Foolish Prayer THE LORD THY GOD Already Knows If Your Going Stand Beside Him Or Go Estray Glory To GOD The Message Is Is Come Up To Him Naked WITH YOUR ENTIRE BODY SOUL AND MIND And Hes Going Love You 100 percent AND HOLD YOU Like None Other Away From SIN Why B/c Sin Is What Separates Us From HIS Will And Most Of All His Love For Our Lifes With Him You Cant Say Well :D Im Going Take This To The Lord AND LEAVE THE REST you have to bring your all before him GLORY TO GOD And Their IS A STRONG POWER IN CONFESSION YOUR SINS AS LOUD AS WE PRAISE HIM THEIR IS A MIGHTY FORGIVER GLORY TO GOD IN THAT MIDST Thats Willing To Forgive Ya And Love Ya And Shake Ya And Forgive Ya Sin Ya Never Thought Ya Had Only He Can Do So Sometimes We Have Sin WE DONT EVEN KNOW About It Thats Why AS JESUS TAUGHT It Is Good No Matter What To Ask For Forgiveness Daily GLORY TO GOD Forgive Us Our SINS For We Also Forgive Every One That Is debted to us AMEN i,ll start my Confession GLORY To God There Is Times You Cant Help Yourself But Only Strife Sometimes Im Cussing So Help Me Lord AND Asking For Forgiveness All That Same Time BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS AND PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME

HeavenBesideYou 03-26-2009 08:10 AM

March 26th

"A credit to Christ."

When we read the book of Acts, we find the disciples overjoyed at suffering "for the sake of the name." Jesus' followers consider it a privilege and not just a hardship. The truth of our commitment is often best shown to the skeptical when we are "under fire."

It has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him.

Philippians 1:29

Heaven