CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Im finally getting a new computer (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8046)

Xterminator27 11-28-2004 08:42 PM

Im finally getting a new computer

Most of you dont know this, but my CPU is a peice of shit, and after 4+ years of living with its constant crashing ive actually bought my new CPU
I will get it on this wednesday-thursday

here are some fun stats.

Speed
old - 700kb
new - 3500+kb

space
old - 12 GB
new - 170+ GB

Ram
old - 192 MB RAM
new - 512 MB DDR RAM (DDR ram is TWICE as fast as normal ram)

Video card
old - OpenGL shit / nothing
new - 256 MB newest/latest Radion video card (one of the best out there right now

old- Windows 98
New - Windows XP (finally)

old - one CD drive/ burner
new - 2 CD drives, both burners and one plays DVDs

old- comes in normal box
new - alienware-like/actual alien ware box, has lites, windows, more super shit that i dont really need but im getting it anyways

old - Shit
new - Intel pentium 4

Its also got the latest everything (sound card/ EXC things) but im not sure what they are called

also on a nother note, the only have ive actually been able to play on this CPU is counterstrike.
And now i got HL2 which i can play on my new cpu, its like the evolution in greatness.

(also this is not my "familys" computer, but my actual one, to bad it cost be a fair chunck of change, but who cares? I will never have to wait countless hours for it to start up from a crash again!)

yup, and I was supposto get a new computer last year, but this bigass sale comes once a year so I DID save about 1,000 bucks on it, and its amazing but still....

hayley 11-29-2004 03:50 PM

YOU SUCK I GOT A NEW COMPUTER ASWELL!! (That's weird) I bet you mines better than yours muahahaha

Xterminator27 11-29-2004 04:04 PM

Lol theres no way yours is better then mine, mine is the sexy of sexyness

hayley 11-29-2004 04:08 PM

Well, mines better than that. Mines the daddy of all sexy sexyness computers

Lechium 11-29-2004 05:02 PM

since when is computer's speed measured in kilobytes?

P.S. I hate alienware-like boxes since they are a) too flashy b) constricting. A simple roomy box is all I'm looking for from a computer case.

RMadd 11-29-2004 06:42 PM

i was sorta wondering that, myself, about the computer speed

Xterminator27 11-29-2004 06:51 PM

opps i meant Mhz

Higher_Desire 11-29-2004 07:47 PM

That new comp sounds pretty sweet, X.

Just an FYI, your old one was probably so crappy because it was Canadian. :D lol. I hope your new one's American, or all them fancy gadgets won't mean diddly. :)

H-D :pimp:

hayley 11-30-2004 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
That new comp sounds pretty sweet, X.

Just an FYI, your old one was probably so crappy because it was Canadian. :D lol. I hope your new one's American, or all them fancy gadgets won't mean diddly. :)

Yeah I agree, stuipd Canadain people that make their stupid Canadian computers. ;) Not that I can talk. :D

Higher_Desire 11-30-2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Yeah I agree, stuipd Canadain people that make their stupid Canadian computers. ;) Not that I can talk. :D

Yeah, well you're an Australian. Errr, New Zealander to be more accurate I guess. Whatever. Anyway, that means you probably have a hot accent, which means it's ok to insult Canadians. :)

hayley 11-30-2004 08:46 PM

Why thanks. :cool:

And yes, those damn Canadians :deadhorse

scrit 11-30-2004 08:56 PM

wow......i wish I had a new computer........The one i have now skips for like 10 seconds every minute or so (no exaggeration). Try listening to a cd on a computer like that....