CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   board crushes? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6302)

Mulletman 04-15-2004 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
what's stoppin ya? lol

Green light!

Aimee 04-15-2004 03:23 PM

Oh shoot not you!!! What the hell, Teri did I get his name wrong? See, it's JANGO!!! That's it.. Hahahahahahahaha. My apologies Jooji, didn't mean to scare you there.

Higher_Desire 04-15-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
okay sorry it was only a joke, i won't do that again? how bout a joke at the expense of the jehovah's witnesses? what do you do when a JW knocks on your door? hehe i love you addicted but i'm a bit put off by you kiwi's love for sheep if you know what i mean!

Yeah, I'm not mad, and I understand it was only a joke. As far as I know, there aren't any JW's here... All I do when they knock on the door is hide.

H-D :punk2:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-15-2004 05:30 PM

Quote:

what's stoppin ya? lol

I"M STOPPING HIM!!! :wtf: As far as I know, there is a big red light. If you're looking for someone who's easy, just date one of the freshman girls. That's why all the senior guys go for them. :vomit:

Higher_Desire 04-15-2004 05:33 PM

BearFan... when you cross the checkered flag at Alisha, there'll already be someone there holding the trophy.
*hint hint* LOL.

H-D :punk2:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-15-2004 05:35 PM

very funny collin.......very funny...... :rolleyes:

Mulletman 04-15-2004 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I"M STOPPING HIM!!! :wtf: As far as I know, there is a big red light.

Big red light with barbed wire, 300 pitbulls, national guard, mine fields, and whatnot.

TeriB19 04-15-2004 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee
Oh shoot not you!!! What the hell, Teri did I get his name wrong? See, it's JANGO!!! That's it.. Hahahahahahahaha. My apologies Jooji, didn't mean to scare you there.

Honest mistake, Aimee, you kook. Jango is easily confused with Jooji.

JulieCitySlicker 04-15-2004 09:33 PM

Hey Teri :D
How are ya?

RMadd 04-15-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
BearFan... when you cross the checkered flag at Alisha, there'll already be someone there holding the trophy.
*hint hint* LOL.

hate to burst your bubble, but i'm pretty sure i'm not competing in that there race... lol... have fun racing against yourself, though.

RMadd 04-15-2004 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I"M STOPPING HIM!!! :wtf: As far as I know, there is a big red light. If you're looking for someone who's easy, just date one of the freshman girls. That's why all the senior guys go for them. :vomit:

well, gee golly, i'm a freshman! i guess college is different. but i agree, senior guys going for freshman girls is a little weird. actualliy, it's alot weird. i've got about a 1 or 2 year (below me) rule right now, anyway, and i ain't got nobody on this board. keneetchy-wah, bitches!

hayley 04-15-2004 11:04 PM

Oooh, someones cool

facelessman 04-15-2004 11:33 PM

yeah, thats right!

hayley 04-15-2004 11:55 PM

You can have a cookie too if you want to

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

well, gee golly, i'm a freshman! i guess college is different. but i agree, senior guys going for freshman girls is a little weird. actualliy, it's alot weird. i've got about a 1 or 2 year (below me) rule right now, anyway, and i ain't got nobody on this board. keneetchy-wah, bitches!

I think we know why senior guys go out with freshman girls. ;)