CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bands that suck (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5969)

TeriB19 03-13-2004 11:37 PM

Hootie & the Blowfish put on a great show, I have to say. We saw them for $5 at work (they played in our showroom) and not only do they do a great job, very lively on their own stuff, but they actually take requests from the audience to do covers. Shout out a song title and they'll do it. It was really good!

creedsister 03-13-2004 11:44 PM

Heres Another Band That Was Born To Suck THE BEACH BOYS What dorky Lyrics Man U Wanna Suffer Me Lock Me Up With These Guys Records

TeriB19 03-13-2004 11:53 PM

Sorry, sister, I have to disagree with you. I was raised on the Beach Boys as a kid and while all their surf music sounds somewhat the same, their tunes were catchy and Pet Sounds is by far one of the best albums of the 1960's.

Dogstar 03-14-2004 01:28 AM

OMG, I LOVE the Beach Boys. I saw them a few times when I was a kid. Pet Sounds is a cool album and my favorite of theirs.

hide 03-14-2004 02:19 AM

I know Creed tried to get them on tour but IMO Puddle of Mudd sucks monkey's balls! hehe Nickelback's recent material (ie: Figured You Out) also does! What happened to such great material as "Leader of Men"? The Beach Boys were pioneers BTW the way a "boy band" should be!

Dogstar 03-14-2004 02:23 AM

I've never been the biggest Nickelback fan, but I do love that song, Leader of Men. The harmonies kick butt.

hide 03-14-2004 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I've never been the biggest Nickelback fan, but I do love that song, Leader of Men. The harmonies kick butt.

what happened? the almighty dollar I think.....the lyrics to "Figured You Out" are awful. And Eddie Vedder is right Good Charlotte taste like a popiscle stuck up somebody's ar**! LOL

Unforgiven Fan 03-14-2004 10:17 AM

all the super and regular commerical pop-rock and punk-pop-----
Limp Bizkit
Areosmith
Puddle of Mudd
---list can go on and on......

Nickelback is alright...figured you out is actually pretty good....

TeriB19 03-14-2004 11:24 AM

I have to agree with hide, the Beach Boys were the way Boy Bands SHOULD be, playing their own instruments, writing their own stuff and harmonizing perfectly.

Dogstar 03-14-2004 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
And Eddie Vedder is right Good Charlotte taste like a popiscle stuck up somebody's ar**! LOL

LMFAO!!!!! Eddie does have a way with words :D. I loathe Good Charlotte.

The Lithium 03-14-2004 01:48 PM

How about Linkin Park? I think they're awfull! :ignore:

luvscott4ever 03-14-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
How about Linkin Park? I think they're awfull! :ignore:

That's why I call them "Stinkin Park"!! :D I HATE THEM!!! Chester sucks, what was said earlier? "monkey balls"!! lol!!! I also can't stand Nickelbacks new single Figured You Out, I think it's stupid. But their music tends to sound the same after awhile, and I don't care for that. I do like Silver Side Up, though.