CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If you could here just one last creed song (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5197)

creedsister 12-10-2003 11:44 PM

If you could here just one last creed song

If you could here just one last creed song and you knew it would be the last time what would it be,,i dont one a dozen songs here folks just one what would it be,,mine would be A,W,O,l let me remind you again just one,,,peace

facelessman 12-10-2003 11:47 PM

hmm this is super hard
i think i would take What If, but it depends on my mood, ya know?

creedsister 12-10-2003 11:54 PM

i know its super hard but a good question i loved what if,,

facelessman 12-10-2003 11:59 PM

yeah, it is a good question

mushroomy2k 12-11-2003 07:51 AM

hmmm thats a hard one for me cause i loved all there songs
except i didnt care for bulletts at first was a differant kind
of sound not what i would have expected from creed.
i guess i would pick my sacrafice,but like one,illusion,and
one last breath too.to many favorites for me then it would
depend on my mood,but know matter what mood creed's music
allways picks me up and scott's voice relaxes me.
try mopping your floor to roadhouse blue's it'll get done quickly.
lol have a wonderful thursday everyone. :)

creed_freek 12-11-2003 07:56 AM

i'd pick ONE. the best song ever recorded...

Marty 12-11-2003 08:54 AM

Since I don't believe Creed is ending anytime soon, I chose: nothing. It seems this entire board as gone pessimistic.

Redeemer 12-11-2003 09:51 AM

Hey it's that Aragorn dude from LotR, in Marty's avie...at least that who it looks like to me. And that Nickelback song is good too. :)
Me...DSD. I just have a special connection to that song. And it seems to embody Stapp's emotion so well. And...well, it's just a damn good song to me. :D

DSDTonya 12-11-2003 10:07 AM

Faceless Man! :cool:

creedsister 12-11-2003 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
Hey it's that Aragorn dude from LotR, in Marty's avie...at least that who it looks like to me. And that Nickelback song is good too. :)
Me...DSD. I just have a special connection to that song. And it seems to embody Stapp's emotion so well. And...well, it's just a damn good song to me. :D

i thought he some what look liked charlie manson,,really,,I love Nickle back,,but i think i can relate to long road,more than the last album,,my fav,,someday,,i clicks rite with me ya know,,,,

creedsister 12-11-2003 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty
Since I don't believe Creed is ending anytime soon, I chose: nothing. It seems this entire board as gone pessimistic.

im sorry you misunderstud me marty,,all i meant was really what would be the last song by creed that you would CRANK Up Loud like if your were getting the gas chamber or something,,werid but thats me !!!!

Rain 12-11-2003 10:23 AM

Im gonna say "hide"

Marty 12-11-2003 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
im sorry you misunderstud me marty,,all i meant was really what would be the last song by creed that you would CRANK Up Loud like if your were getting the gas chamber or something,,werid but thats me !!!!

Oh okay, its cool. Nevermind then. Hehe.

Yes, its Aragorn from LOTR. :)

Jez 12-11-2003 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSDTonya
Faceless Man! :cool:

Ditto on that ;)

creedsister 12-11-2003 10:32 AM

your cool,,

Rain 12-11-2003 10:33 AM

*waves* Hi Jez! I am gonna try to get on mirc to talk to ya girl...are ya there?

creedsister 12-11-2003 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain
Im gonna say "hide"

KILLER CHOICE Great song

Rain 12-11-2003 10:38 AM

It was a really hard decision..but I just love that song..:)

Jez 12-11-2003 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain
*waves* Hi Jez! I am gonna try to get on mirc to talk to ya girl...are ya there?

I'll be there in about half an hour....gotta drop of the kiddos, lol It's been awhile since we had a chat!

Rain 12-11-2003 10:50 AM

yep it surely has girl...Im there now, I will try to hang out till ya get there. I have to leave about 1130 but should be back about 12..maybe we can catch each other.:)

JenRN 12-11-2003 11:12 AM

Do you mean last time hearing it live or just in general. Hmmm.... I would love to hear To whom it may concern live.... sounds like a good one to end on. Plus Faceless man would be right up there as well.

TeriB19 12-11-2003 11:25 AM

I'd like to hear Wash Away Those Years live just once. I"ve got it on boot but to hear them do it live would be awesome. Faceless Man would be great to hear one more time as well.

Dogstar 12-11-2003 11:51 AM

Hide was awesome live...if I had to pick just one...wow, that's really hard, but I'd have to say Illusion. I have it on bootlegs, but man, the vibe in the place from that song would be soooooo cool.

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-11-2003 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I'd like to hear Wash Away Those Years live just once. I"ve got it on boot but to hear them do it live would be awesome. Faceless Man would be great to hear one more time as well.

If we're talking live I have to go with that one too, Teri! Loved to here TWIMC live too! :D

Jez 12-11-2003 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
If we're talking live I have to go with that one too, Teri! Loved to here TWIMC live too! :D

Agreed, Kris. TWIMC live iwas such an unexpected treat :)

WeatheredWoman 12-11-2003 01:00 PM

My choice will be... One last breath!

Shivers down my spine...

Jooji_2 12-11-2003 02:19 PM

Quote:

If you could here just one last creed song and you knew it would be the last time what would it be,,i dont one a dozen songs here folks just one what would it be,,mine would be A,W,O,l let me remind you again just one,,,peace

Faceless Man....even greater if I heard it live...I've never seen it performed live.

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-11-2003 05:08 PM

Man, why such hard questions? I would probably go with, uh, umm, maybe, 'Is This The End?' I haven't heard 'To Whom It May Concern' yet, I'd like to though. Maybe that would be better, to hear one I haven't ever heard before! I DON'T KNOW!

hayley 12-11-2003 06:18 PM

Quote:

If I had to narrow it down, defenitly What's This Life For. No question about it. :)

And cool question, by the way. :)

hayley 12-11-2003 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I haven't heard 'To Whom It May Concern' yet, I'd like to though.

Oh defenitly hear To Whom It May Concern. It's such an amazing song.

Sheila63 12-11-2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
Faceless Man....even greater if I heard it live...I've never seen it performed live.

I've never had the opportunity to see them perform Faceless Man live either and it's definitely one of my favorites. Another song that I've heard on some live bootlegs I have that totally ROCKS is Unforgiven. I'd love to see/hear them perform that live.

PaulMcCoygirl 12-11-2003 08:30 PM

If I was to pick one last song I would want it to be a song where they would go out with a bang, you know. I think I would pick either Inside Us All or Higher.

There is one song that I would love them to play live though, "Is This the End". That is one of my favorite songs.

creedsister 12-11-2003 08:39 PM

Good choices id want to go out with a bang to thats why i chose A.w.o,,it kinda puts in mind of hevaen

Wylde-Tremonti 12-11-2003 09:33 PM

if i knew it was the last time...i'd want to hear "IS THIS THE END?"

lifelovesoul 12-11-2003 10:53 PM

VERY hard decision. I think it would depend on my mood, but maybe Faceless Man or Inside Us All. So many to choose from. What a way to go!

Blaize 12-14-2003 11:52 AM

Very good question. Since my Creed journey began with Higher, I would want it to end that way. Regardless of the circumstances ie gas chamber, last live performance, whatever, I would want to hear the song that started this amazing journey for me one last time. Kinda bring it full circle so to speak :)

hayley 12-14-2003 04:29 PM

Yeah begin with Higher, end with Higher

Malevolence 12-14-2003 10:58 PM

Ah. One last good song?

It'd have to last ...

Something memorable, moving, and pure.

What If. Go out with a bang, and all.

JenRN 12-15-2003 12:35 AM

What if is actually one of my favorites to see them play live, it kicks ass!!!!

hayley 12-15-2003 02:12 AM

Stand Here With Me would be cool also. For a last Creed song.