CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If you could here just one last creed song (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5197)

Rain 12-11-2003 10:33 AM

*waves* Hi Jez! I am gonna try to get on mirc to talk to ya girl...are ya there?

creedsister 12-11-2003 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain
Im gonna say "hide"

KILLER CHOICE Great song

Rain 12-11-2003 10:38 AM

It was a really hard decision..but I just love that song..:)

Jez 12-11-2003 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain
*waves* Hi Jez! I am gonna try to get on mirc to talk to ya girl...are ya there?

I'll be there in about half an hour....gotta drop of the kiddos, lol It's been awhile since we had a chat!

Rain 12-11-2003 10:50 AM

yep it surely has girl...Im there now, I will try to hang out till ya get there. I have to leave about 1130 but should be back about 12..maybe we can catch each other.:)

JenRN 12-11-2003 11:12 AM

Do you mean last time hearing it live or just in general. Hmmm.... I would love to hear To whom it may concern live.... sounds like a good one to end on. Plus Faceless man would be right up there as well.

TeriB19 12-11-2003 11:25 AM

I'd like to hear Wash Away Those Years live just once. I"ve got it on boot but to hear them do it live would be awesome. Faceless Man would be great to hear one more time as well.

Dogstar 12-11-2003 11:51 AM

Hide was awesome live...if I had to pick just one...wow, that's really hard, but I'd have to say Illusion. I have it on bootlegs, but man, the vibe in the place from that song would be soooooo cool.

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-11-2003 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I'd like to hear Wash Away Those Years live just once. I"ve got it on boot but to hear them do it live would be awesome. Faceless Man would be great to hear one more time as well.

If we're talking live I have to go with that one too, Teri! Loved to here TWIMC live too! :D

Jez 12-11-2003 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
If we're talking live I have to go with that one too, Teri! Loved to here TWIMC live too! :D

Agreed, Kris. TWIMC live iwas such an unexpected treat :)

WeatheredWoman 12-11-2003 01:00 PM

My choice will be... One last breath!

Shivers down my spine...

Jooji_2 12-11-2003 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
If you could here just one last creed song and you knew it would be the last time what would it be,,i dont one a dozen songs here folks just one what would it be,,mine would be A,W,O,l let me remind you again just one,,,peace

Faceless Man....even greater if I heard it live...I've never seen it performed live.

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-11-2003 05:08 PM

Man, why such hard questions? I would probably go with, uh, umm, maybe, 'Is This The End?' I haven't heard 'To Whom It May Concern' yet, I'd like to though. Maybe that would be better, to hear one I haven't ever heard before! I DON'T KNOW!

hayley 12-11-2003 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
If you could here just one last creed song and you knew it would be the last time what would it be,,i dont one a dozen songs here folks just one what would it be,,mine would be A,W,O,l let me remind you again just one,,,peace

If I had to narrow it down, defenitly What's This Life For. No question about it. :)

And cool question, by the way. :)

hayley 12-11-2003 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I haven't heard 'To Whom It May Concern' yet, I'd like to though.

Oh defenitly hear To Whom It May Concern. It's such an amazing song.