CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the creedfeed elections (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10346)

aussiecreeder 01-17-2006 08:55 AM

the creedfeed elections

there seem to be a few people who want an election including one who approached me directly so here goes....

vote for who you think is;

the most controversial
hottest (vote aussie ladies you know you want to hehhehhe) if any men vote for me i will kill them myself.....LOL
funniest
most intelligent and thought provoking
the person you would like to actually meet the most
the person who seems to live at creedfeed 24/7
the person you would wish would come back to creedfeed that has been gone for quite a while.
the person with the weirdest posts and threads

Ana4Stapp 01-17-2006 11:15 AM

Re: the creedfeed elections

the most controversial: uncertaindrumer
hottest: well..no not you...(sorry- lol).....(not who you are thinking either) but... other guy :o lol
funniest: yes...YOU : aussiecreeder
most intelligent and thought provoking: Rmadd
the person you would like to actually meet the most : a lot of people...anna, chase, marcos, stephen, titan,julie, gabi ...you(aussie)
the person who seems to live at creedfeed 24/7: actually me :D --i'm on vacations...lol
the person you would wish would come back to creedfeed that has been gone for quite a while : uncertaindrumer
the person with the weirdest posts and threads; need to ask? X (of course!)

The Lithium 01-17-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
the person you would like to actually meet the most : a lot of people...anna, chase, marcos, stephen, titan,julie, gabi ...you

Heeeelllooooo....?!?!?!?!

the most controversial - Yeah, Stephen I guess...

hottest (vote aussie ladies you know you want to hehhehhe) if any men vote for me i will kill them myself - You, no doubt about it! Hands down!

funniest - King X!

most intelligent and thought provoking - Me, duh...

the person you would like to actually meet the most - I guess all of you Alter Bridge'rs. (Note - not Ana, though)... But if I could pick just one... Um, this is hard... I'd have to go with Marcos. Since I guess you don't count Puj as a member here, he has only submitted about 4 posts. I'd really like to meet Michael again, though! :D (when he's feeling a bit better). Oh and Liam too.

the person who seems to live at creedfeed 24/7 - Lenny Kravitz

the person you would wish would come back to creedfeed that has been gone for quite a while - Hayley, Dan and King X

the person with the weirdest posts and threads - No doubt, King X!

Ana4Stapp 01-17-2006 11:55 AM

Quote:

Heeeelllooooo....?!?!?!?!

Sorry, sorry...:o How could I forget you, Lith????

Quote:

the person you would like to actually meet the most - I guess all of you Alter Bridge'rs. (Note - not Ana, though)...

No...no...please...dont say that! :(

Hey, if I choose you as the hottest guy can you forgive me? :D

Quote:

the person you would like to actually meet the most

But if I could choose just one... (this is not hard...its TOO hard) I think i'd have to go with Stephen...or Chase

The Lithium 01-17-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Hey, if I choose you as the hottest guy can you forgive me? :D

Yeah, alright, let's call it even. But hey... Remember you have also said I was the most mature guy on CF... And I just realized I'm supposed to send you both the SOAD and MF4 files, dammit...

titan9 01-17-2006 01:05 PM

Hmm, this might be a little tough:

the most controversial: Definitely UncertainDrumer. No one has caused more fights since arriving here. :laugh:
hottest (vote aussie ladies you know you want to hehhehhe) if any men vote for me i will kill them myself.....LOL: Well, seeing as how I haven't seen any pictures of you guys, I can't really comment on this one. :D
funniest: Aussie
most intelligent and thought provoking: I'd have to say RMadd, although Chase and Uncertain both qualify for it
the person you would like to actually meet the most: Ana, Dogstar, Teri, Steve, really all of the Mods because they do such a terrific job here. Also Chase, Uncertain, Marcos, Lith etc.
the person who seems to live at creedfeed 24/7: That's debatable. I think I'll give it to Chase, though.
the person you would wish would come back to creedfeed that has been gone for quite a while: Uncertain has been gone for a bit, so I guess him.
the person with the weirdest posts and threads: ROCKETQUEEN, definitely.

Bridge of Clay 01-17-2006 01:12 PM

lol! that's a good thread... I'll make a quick post about the weirdest threads: RocketQueen, definately! Good one, titan!!!

And thanks for wanting to know me! I'd like to know all of the regulars here, it would be awesome to talk to you in person!

JulieCitySlicker 01-17-2006 01:22 PM

the most controversial...Um dunno
hottest Greg
funniest Kerri (Dogstar)
most intelligent and thought provoking Rocketqueen
the person you would like to actually meet the most,can't pick just one...sorry;) Kerri, Teri,Suzie,both Anna's, Ryan, as well as many others.
the person who seems to live at creedfeed 24/7 Me,lol
the person you would wish would come back to creedfeed that has been gone for quite a while. Oh Gosh,where to begin? Siana,marsly,Seth,Bec,SheilaI know there are more but I can't think right now.
the person with the weirdest posts and threads X

Ana4Stapp 01-17-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
most intelligent and thought provoking: I'd have to say RMadd, although Chase and Uncertain both qualify for it

Yes!!!! Definitely! Agreed! ;)

Thanks for or wanting to know me, titan! ;)

The Lithium 01-17-2006 02:48 PM

Quote:

most intelligent and thought provoking: I'd have to say RMadd, although Chase and Uncertain both qualify for it.

Well, I'd have to say I disagree

Ana4Stapp 01-17-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Well, I'd have to say I disagree

Oh, no they are both very intelligent and even though I disagree with some of their views (specially regarding to politics isnt it Chase?) we have very good debates on political forum...It has been great talking to them. ;)

The Lithium 01-17-2006 04:06 PM

No one who votes for Bush is intelligent... ;)

Chase agrues real good, but in my point of view, sometimes with bad arguments. He's smart and so on, but I just can't agree with the guys political views. Although he's a pretty fly person.

titan9 01-17-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
No one who votes for Bush is intelligent... ;)

LOL, but with all due respect, it was either him or Kerry in the last election. IMO, a lot of those with strong religious beliefs didn't feel comfortable with voting for Kerry(who didn't oppose abortions despite his Catholic beliefs and I believe supported gay marriage) and so they went with(in their eyes) the lesser of the two evils: Bush. I believe if another, more intelligent guy(who won over the Religious right) had run for President, Bush would no longer be in office. If I had voted in the last election(I'm still too young to vote) I probably would have cast my vote for Bush, even though I now strongly dislike him and think of him as an idiot. Can't wait for 2008 to roll around! :laugh:

Ana4Stapp 01-17-2006 04:43 PM

Lith, this is a thread posted by aussie to choose people in some categories...this is an election, remember? Even for a joke, I think its unfair and also rude to say these kind of things about Chase or someone else... If you wanna talk about politics you should go to the political banter...

I cant agree with that. Sorry.

The Lithium 01-17-2006 04:53 PM

Quote:

LOL, but with all due respect, it was either him or Kerry in the last election. IMO, a lot of those with strong religious beliefs didn't feel comfortable with voting for Kerry(who didn't oppose abortions despite his Catholic beliefs and I believe supported gay marriage)

And you didn't pick him why...? :eek: If you're straight and live in the states... I mean, seriously... How much does it effect YOU if two women or two men get married? Or if someone abort their child. Let's, on the other hand, say that you wanna get "lose" the child or get married to the love of your life... Well, then it matters. I'm not gonna go all political here, so that's enough of that... But still... GO KENNY!!!

Quote:

Lith, this is a thread posted by aussie to choose people in some categories...this is an election, remember? Even for a joke, I think its unfair and also rude to say these kind of things about Chase or someone else... If you wanna talk about politics you should go to the political banter...

I cant agree with that. Sorry.

Well, it's not much to agree with really... It was only meant for a joke, I know the guy is intelligent. I don't think, and hope, that didn't offend his, 'cause it was only meant as a joke, 'cause me and him have been down that road so many times.