CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 02-21-2007 11:22 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around :)

bilal 02-21-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^ Poor thing:(

Random Thought: Ya know what, I have to admit...today, I was actually finding myself jealous of Jaclyn. Scotts a hottie:jam:

something i read somewhere about stapp that i am quoting here...prety much defines my share affection for stapp

Quote:

At the heart of this was a doe-eyed, corn-fed Christian dope named Scott Stapp, a man who wanted nothing more than to earnestly express his internal struggle with faith in the most serious terms possible. For those of us who can't relate to him, to look upon him is to despise him. He is greasy, he is sweaty, he has a bad haircut, and he has a tendency to strike ridiculous messianic poses in billowing shirts. For people familiar with music or with basic human decency, hearing him isn't such a treat either, since he relies on a gravelly, grunge-inspired baritone croon and belts out lines like "I close my eyes / Begin to pray / And tears of joy / Stream down my face."

JulieCitySlicker 02-21-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around :)

Rock on, bilal:D Its been great having you here, you fit right in;)

Sincirr 02-22-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Quote: At the heart of this was a doe-eyed, corn-fed Christian dope named Scott Stapp, a man who wanted nothing more than to earnestly express his internal struggle with faith in the most serious terms possible. For those of us who can't relate to him, to look upon him is to despise him. He is greasy, he is sweaty, he has a bad haircut, and he has a tendency to strike ridiculous messianic poses in billowing shirts. For people familiar with music or with basic human decency, hearing him isn't such a treat either, since he relies on a gravelly, grunge-inspired baritone croon and belts out lines like "I close my eyes / Begin to pray / And tears of joy / Stream down my face."

how rude! But thanks for that encouragement Bilal hehe.
It still stands though...I love his grunge-inspired baritone so-called crooning, so-called greasy, so-called-sweaty, so-called-messianic posing ASS OFF!

OFF I TELLYOU~!!!
:D

bilal 02-22-2007 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Rock on, bilal:D Its been great having you here, you fit right in;)

:thumbsup:

Quote:

OFF I TELLYOU~!!![/b]:D

haha...... :naughty:

JulieCitySlicker 02-22-2007 02:30 PM

Its windy as crap outside today:eek:

HeavensOnFire 02-22-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

:thumbsup:

haha...... :naughty:

:roll: :roll: *** HAAAAAAAAA, IF YOU,RE READY IM WILLING AND ABLE HELP ME LAY MY CARDS OUT ON THE TABLE YOU,RE MINE AND IM YOURS FOR THE TAKEN RIGHT NOW THE RULES WE MADE ARE MEANT FOR BREAKING WHAT YOU GET AINT ALWAYS WHAT YOU SEE BUT SATISFACTION,S IS GURANTEED THEY SAY WHAT YOU GIVE IS ALWAYS WHAT YOU NEED SO IF YOU WANT ME TO LAY MY HANDS ON YOU , LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME , IM A FIGHTER IM A POET IM A PREACHER I,VE BEEN TO SCHOOL BABY I,VE BEEN THE THE TEACHER IF YOU SHOW HOW TO GET UP OFF THE GROUND I CAN SHOW HOW TO FLY AND NEVER EVER COME BACK DOWN EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS WHAT I NEED BUT THE RIDE DONT EVER COME FOR FREE IF YOU WANT ME TO LAY MY HANDS ON YOU, LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME,

HeavensOnFire 02-22-2007 11:48 PM

Haaaaaaaaaa,

You Guys Crack Me Up, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :roll: :roll: IM KEEPING MINE TO MYSELF, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, hehe

HeavensOnFire 02-22-2007 11:55 PM

Quote:

yes man its been awsome having ya***Your One Of Us ,:hugs: :hugs: ....therefore i can greet you my brother with a holy kiss, ~~peace Be With You)))~~

Sincirr 02-24-2007 04:20 AM

^and ALSO laying your HANDS on him it seems!!!!
:roll::roll:

Sincirr 02-24-2007 04:20 AM

JulieCitySlicker 02-24-2007 05:48 AM

We are going to St Louis today to pack and move some more of my stuff:D

bilal 02-24-2007 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
yes man its been awsome having ya***Your One Of Us ,:hugs: :hugs: ....therefore i can greet you my brother with a holy kiss, ~~peace Be With You)))~~

:bow:

Quote:

:lolsign: ...... well, that was really so wonderful of rocket lady to write down the bonjovi song.... haha, and that was the only reason i kept my mouth shut...though i can say few things about bonjovi too..... he aint in my good books any more... :D

Quote:

We are going to St Louis today to pack and move some more of my stuff:D

hey, safe trip...and well, pack some good memories too.....

HeavensOnFire 02-24-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

AMEN MY DONNA LEE BABY

HeavensOnFire 02-24-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

:bow:

:lolsign: ...... well, that was really so wonderful of rocket lady to write down the bonjovi song.... haha, and that was the only reason i kept my mouth shut...though i can say few things about bonjovi too..... he aint in my good books any more... :D

hey, safe trip...and well, pack some good memories too.....

hope your having a safe trip julie , moving damn i feel for yo girl..Bilal you=really gotta get inside my head to hear where i coming from nobody really can hear what i hear in a song i,ll get a totally different meaning or comes to me with the same vibe but a hidden meaning,

bilal 02-24-2007 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
you=really gotta get inside my head to hear where i coming from nobody really can hear what i hear in a song i,ll get a totally different meaning or comes to me with the same vibe but a hidden meaning,

yeh...i should have seen it that way.... heh, but i all i recalled from the lyrics was the stupid video of that song replaying in my head... heh... and i missed the point..... but i dare not step inside your head... reminds me of the spiderman lines... This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

HeavensOnFire 02-26-2007 12:29 AM

Quote:

yeh...i should have seen it that way.... heh, but i all i recalled from the lyrics was the stupid video of that song replaying in my head... heh... and i missed the point..... but i dare not step inside your head... reminds me of the spiderman lines... This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

thank you bilal...yes i can see why you missed the point, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u know what i think about that everytime i whatch that movie,

eusebioCBR 02-26-2007 01:22 AM

The 90's were just as vacant and self indulgent as the 80's.:peoplesey

HeavensOnFire 02-26-2007 01:34 AM

yes of course but in the 90,s we stopped exppression self indulgence and started singing about hardtimes for example, :D HUNGER STRIKE, temple of the Dog

Dogstar 02-26-2007 06:50 PM

I have been a total couch potato today. It was rainy and snowy and I just didn't feel like going out to do errands. Blah. Bring on spring, please.

JulieCitySlicker 02-28-2007 02:30 PM

Hey All! Whatsa up We just got back from St Louis last night. We did more in one weekend than humanly thought possible. We got all of my furniture moved in a single trip, didn't get everything done though.

Dogstar 02-28-2007 05:11 PM

Wow, Julie, that's great! Sounds as if you got a big chunk done, even though you didn't finish. Good for you!

JulieCitySlicker 03-01-2007 12:33 AM

Thanks Kerri:) Ya, it was a long weekend for us and we are going back on Monday possibly to get the rest that we left there.

HeavensOnFire 03-01-2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Thanks Kerri:) Ya, it was a long weekend for us and we are going back on Monday possibly to get the rest that we left there.

poor julie coming from self experince take what you need and leave the rest of it a wise person travels light , change of underwear and a tooth brush :D i hope you get settled soon my girl, trains planes and automobiles, the movie with john candy rest his soul and steve martin can describe all my moving situtions :D i hope yours is going well,

bilal 03-03-2007 07:14 AM

shall we ................

Why are you so worried…..
So many worlds are still to come; with….
So many nights; and
So many days
So many lives
So many plains; and plateaus
So many places and
So many faces
So many feelings and
So many ways to bleed and
So many ways to heel …..
………are still to be explored
There are so many universes yet to be conquered!
From the faith in what I used to think as the sky…………
To the discovery that it is someone else’s floor…….
So shall you accompany me?.... to the voyage!…..
Towards the sky, so that we may take the next life….the next sky...
Together!....shall we!
Towards the stars….
So many skies to cross
So many stars to touch; and….
So many more beyond ……beyond…. beyond who knows where
So why are you so worried…….
So many worlds are still to come

Dogstar 03-04-2007 04:51 PM

Wow, bilal. Now THAT'S a random thought and then some :)

I'm mad at myself for blowing off my walk, but I was so NOT in the mood.

JulieCitySlicker 03-04-2007 05:19 PM

I freaken hate being a girl:rolleyes:

Dogstar 03-04-2007 05:19 PM

LOL, some days, me, too.

JulieCitySlicker 03-04-2007 05:42 PM

Stupid computer crashed on me:mad:

Dogstar 03-04-2007 06:14 PM

Grrrrrrrr. That sucks, Julie.

Wine is good with dinner. Yum.

hayley 03-04-2007 09:51 PM

I'm thinking how sad it is that this board isn't what it used to be. Anyone remember the good old days? Dogstar, HEY GIRL.

Dogstar 03-04-2007 09:55 PM

Hey, Hayley. Yes, I do remember those heady days. *sigh* I guess that happens when a group breaks up.

hayley 03-04-2007 09:57 PM

Yeah, I guess it does though. Actually it was funny, yesterday I was having a snoop around and checking out the old threads, man we had some good times didn't we? :)

Dogstar 03-04-2007 09:58 PM

Hell yes! And I have made some awesome friends here. This was my very first foray into message boards, so it will always be special to me :)

hayley 03-04-2007 10:03 PM

Yeah, me too, Dogstar. :) So are any of the old members still posting on here? I see there are a few newbies, cool!

Dogstar 03-04-2007 10:11 PM

Teri pops in once in a while. Steve, too, and Lithium and a few others. Seth was just here the other day, so that was nice, and Sid pops in occasionally. The newbies are very nice as well. :) This has always been a friendly board.

hayley 03-04-2007 10:15 PM

Cool. Actually I saw Seths post. :) Yeah you're right, has always been a friendly board. And I know for sure, this will always be the one I come back to when I have time on my hands :)

Dogstar 03-04-2007 10:16 PM

:thumbsup: Me, too. I've come and gone on other boards, but I've always come back here.

bilal 03-05-2007 02:44 PM

^ wow...... the discussion above has surely enlightened me of the true value of this old place.... :rockon:

bilal 03-05-2007 02:45 PM

my discovery..... its a secret!

every time you curse a mosquito ...one mosquito in your room becomes invisible!!!!!

hail hail!!!