CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-30-2004 08:34 AM

I have a Cherry blossom tree in my front yard! It's so BEAUTIFUL every spring. it hasn't even began to bloom yet. I'm hoping it will soon so my mother-in-law can see it. She and my sister-in-law are coming to visit at the end of April and i don't think they have seen it. Sounds like you had a great day yesterday ,Jen

Dogstar 03-30-2004 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I went and saw the cherry blossoms in DC yesterday. REALLY PRETTY!!! I don't know if anyone has seen them before but I try to go every year. It is nice, you feel like you are walking under a canopy of pink flowers. It turned out to be a sunny day. I went to Chinatown afterwards, REALLY COOL! :D Had some great food and went to a cafe for coffee.

Ohhhh, you lucky girl. I have been there during the blossoming. It's stunning. Beyond words on a sunny day. I'm glad you got to enjoy that, Jen.

Sincirr 03-30-2004 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Ok!
My brother got home about 3 oclock and we talked about everything and he made some phone calls to all of the people involved in this situation with the house and everything. I guess this guy says that he isn't gay and Ben says he isn't gay to, and he talked to another one of their friends, and to Ben's mom. So we have a meeting schedulled for 9 oclock tomorrow night so everyone can discuss their concerns on everything! My brother wrote up a contract that any of these new people have to follow! He pretty much is giving everyone a 30 day probation period before we make an official occupancy contract, just to see if everyone works out first untill we officially make any descisions about who stays! My brother hasn't seen Ben's friend yet, so he will see him tomorrow and he can decide for himself what he thinks.But nothing is set in stone yet!

well alright, but make sure your brother bears in mind that he wont be living there and you will! So he will have your best interests at heart.

RMadd 03-30-2004 09:31 PM

still putting off studying... maybe in awhile, b/c I'm getting bored here....

RMadd 03-30-2004 09:32 PM

hope your situation works out Julie!

RMadd 03-30-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I have a Cherry blossom tree in my front yard!

cool stuff... i was at home last week, just when all the Bradford pear trees began flowering.... really cool stuff, b/c there's quite a few in my neighborhood.... i love this time of year, the green grass, birds singing, flowers & trees bloom and grow (no, i'm not a fruitcake)... baseball starts...

hayley 03-30-2004 11:41 PM

I agree, it's a very pretty time of the year

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
hope your situation works out Julie!

Thanks Bearfan! Hi Everyone Well we had our meeting tonight with everyone involved in this whole house situation.Well right after this thing started my brother was expressing his concerns about everything, and I guess Janelle and Rufus were wanting to both move upstairs with my brother and I Well my brother was telling them that he doesn't feel right about a guy and a girl that are in a relationship both living upstairs, because we bought this house from our Pastors at church, so it has the same standards now as it had when they still owned the house. So we didn't feel right about them both living on the same floor. Well anyway, as my brother was telling them this Janelle got an attitude and got up and said that this whole meeting was a waste of time and she walked out mad and gave us bad attitude about it and she drug Rufus out to! So that pretty much made the decision for us of who is moving in and staying here. I don't need anyone with an attitude like that living in my house...PERIOD!! Plus! Not to bring up the past but Janelle stole money from the church the year before I moved here and my brother put that in perspective also in his decision as well.

hayley 03-31-2004 12:17 AM

Geesh, goes to show she's not a very nice person. Well Julie, thank goodness it's all over! (For now) I'm glad the majority of your meeting went well, and I'm glad you got rid of Janelle and she dragged Rufus with her. :) That's good

So what's happening now?

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 12:26 AM

Well,Ben is staying and his friend Alex is moving in :) Plus my brother and I get to have our upstairs all to ourselves :D They have another friend that is interested in moving in as well!

hayley 03-31-2004 12:36 AM

Wow, that's cool. At least you and your brother have an area to yourselves, it will still be way busier than usual though, it will be weird at first! :thud:

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 12:43 AM

We are already used to Ben having people over, so it won't be anything strange for us ;) At first when Janelle and Rufus were gonna move in, that would have been 3 upstairs and 3 downstairs, now its just 2 up and 2 down, not counting anyone having company though. It will be pretty much normal for everyone now.

hayley 03-31-2004 01:02 AM

That's good, I'm glad you have sorted things out, and I'm sure you feel a whole lot better :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 01:05 AM

Thanks Hayley :hugs: Darn right I feel better girl! I'm so glad that this is resolved!

hayley 03-31-2004 01:08 AM

I feel so happy for you, because I know that you felt so stressed out by all of this :(

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 05:58 AM

Thank you Hayley :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-31-2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

cool stuff... i was at home last week, just when all the Bradford pear trees began flowering.... really cool stuff, b/c there's quite a few in my neighborhood.... i love this time of year, the green grass, birds singing, flowers & trees bloom and grow (no, i'm not a fruitcake)... baseball starts...

You're not a fruitcake. It's nice to see a guy appreciate the beauty of the season. My tree hasn't started to even blloom yet but there are buds all over it. My daffodils are blooming all over the place in my front yard. The tulips will be next. Just in time for Easter because they are all different shades of yellow.

Julie, I'm glad the hear your house issues are all settled. It must be such a relieve to finally know what is exactly going on!! :hugs: See, I knew everything would work out ok!!

TeriB19 03-31-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

I have 2 Bradford pear tress in my front yard and they are budding as well. They are beautiful when they bloom and I can't wait!! This is a great time of year, no doubt about it. And I can't WAIT for opening day!!!!! GO PHILS!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 12:45 PM

Thank you Kris :hugs:
Ya, I knew things were gonna work out in some form as well but I wasn't sure about everything, because it was all happening all at once and was very overwhelming!
I am so relieved that its over with now :)

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-31-2004 02:39 PM

Welcome Julie. big hugs to you!!
{{{{JULIE}}}}} :balloons:

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 03:06 PM

Now we have an even bigger problem! Our stupid septic tank was getting full and we have had a lot of rain here and that I think filled it up the rest of the way, so now the stupid thing is backing up in the basement, in their apartment, and we don't have the money right now to even get it fixed I feel so bad cuz Ben told us that that stuff is leaking on the floor down there! URG! It is one thing after the other down there that needs fixed! God help me!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-31-2004 03:11 PM

Just when you think things are better!! BOOM you get hit with something else. That soo sucks Julie!

I think I need to go take a nap now! :tired:

Dogstar 03-31-2004 03:17 PM

Sheesh, Julie, you can't win lately! Big hugs to you!!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 03:19 PM

Ya it does Kris! I called our Pastor cuz he owned the house before we bought it and he reccomended a place that he knew of that he says is the cheapest. He couldn't remember their prices but he thought it was around $125.00-$!50.00.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-31-2004 03:22 PM

That doesn't sound too bad. Maybe you could get Ben to help out eith the cost since he lives down there. Hope all works out for you Julie! :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 03:23 PM

Thank you Kris! *HUGS*

goddess_bb 03-31-2004 04:03 PM

Hey EVERYONE!!! How the hell are you?? :D

RMadd 03-31-2004 04:18 PM

great

Sheila63 03-31-2004 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb

I'm doing well. It's great t see you here again, goddess. Welcome back!! :D :hugs:

Dogstar 03-31-2004 09:51 PM

GODDESS!!! WB...nice to see you!

RMadd 03-31-2004 11:10 PM

My Fantasy Baseball team is gonna kick ass!!! K-K-K-Kerry Wood, Greg Maddux, John Smoltz, Jim Thome, Luis Castillo, Miguel Tejada, Bernie Williams, Hideki Matsui, Jacque Jones, Craig Biggio, Kevin Brown, Derrek Lee, Pudge Rodriguez, "Corky" Sosa, Preston Wilson, Johan Santana, Ugueth Urbina, Mike Piazza, Bobby Abreu, Aramis Ramirez, and Matt Clement... interesting, for, as much as I despise the Skankees and Chubs, they comprise the majority of my team; I'd say that's a pretty good team for having the last pick in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 19th, and 21st rounds

SCOTTSMYMAN 04-01-2004 08:25 AM

Quote:

Hey, goddess. How the hell are you!!??? Good to see you back.

JulieCitySlicker 04-01-2004 01:07 PM

Quote:

Hi Goddess!!!
How are ya girl? I have missed you tons! I hope you come back again soon! How are ya *HUGS*

How is everyone today? I hope your doing well !

I am talking to my brother on IM and he said that Teresa died on Friday
The funeral is this coming Friday and we won't be able to go home for it cuz my brother already had a day off this week
But they are having a memorial party for her this spring, not sure when though, I really hope that we can go!

We have someone coming out today to take care of our septic tank problem!

I hope you guys all have a great day

hayley 04-02-2004 01:54 AM

Gosh Julie, you really are in the wars, sorry to hear that. :hugs: :hugs: Let's hope the problem can be sorted out quickly!

Dogstar 04-02-2004 02:04 AM

I love your avatar, Hayley...that is such a great pic of the man!

hayley 04-02-2004 07:48 PM

Thanks! :) It's so cheeky, I love it too

RMadd 04-02-2004 09:44 PM

Mongolian buffet food is gooooooooood shit

Sincirr 04-02-2004 10:00 PM

is that right!

hayley 04-03-2004 02:46 AM

We had a huge earthquake here lastnight :eek: It was so cool, but frightening at the same time, it was a really big one, but luckily it didn't do any damage. And there were 4 or 5 little aftershocks! I love earthquakes, but then again I hate them at the same time because they could get really bad

Sincirr 04-03-2004 05:23 AM

Wow! How scary but cool.