CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hotforscott 03-10-2004 06:40 PM

I feel numb, I think we are filing for divorce tomorrow. I thought things were getting better, but I guess not. He broke every CD I own. All of them and slit up a brand new dress I bought when my Mom and I went to Dallas. It still had the tags, I didn't even get to wear it. It's really bad, I am debating whether or not my children and I will sleep here tonight, or if I will go get a hotel.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-10-2004 06:50 PM

:( I'm so sorry HFS that happened to you, especially your children. He had no right to do that to your things! :mad1: I'll keep you and your children in my prayers. Hang in their and have faith. :hugs:

hotforscott 03-10-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
:( I'm so sorry HFS that happened to you, especially your children. He had no right to do that to your things! :mad1: I'll keep you and your children in my prayers. Hang in their and have faith. :hugs:

I want to just cry. He left about 4:30 pm and still isn't back. He said he would be gone about an hour. I don't really care if he comes back, but with his behavior lately, he's capable of anything and that really scares me.

JulieCitySlicker 03-10-2004 08:15 PM

OMG! CarrieI am so sorry to hear this :( I think getting the hotel may be a good idea! If he is destroying stuff girl then that could lead to him doing other things! I am so sorry that this is happening to you girl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hotforscott 03-10-2004 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
OMG! CarrieI am so sorry to hear this :( I think getting the hotel may be a good idea! If he is destroying stuff girl then that could lead to him doing other things! I am so sorry that this is happening to you girl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know, it's a mess. I have been a total wreck, but I can be strong for my kids. I've tried to make this work and it's just not gonna so I am going to have to try to make it alone, which will be hard, but atleast I will be at peace.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-10-2004 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
I feel numb, I think we are filing for divorce tomorrow. I thought things were getting better, but I guess not. He broke every CD I own. All of them and slit up a brand new dress I bought when my Mom and I went to Dallas. It still had the tags, I didn't even get to wear it. It's really bad, I am debating whether or not my children and I will sleep here tonight, or if I will go get a hotel.

Carrie, I'm so sorry this is happening right now. I think getting out would be your best option right now. I have to agree with Julie, if he's destroying your stuff who knows what else he'll do. Take care of yourself and please keep us posted on how you are. I'm worried about you girl! :hugs:

To everyone who who sent postive thoughts for Sara. She is doing much better. She has some toast earlier and is feeling much better. She had some kind of stomach virus! Thanks guys!! :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-10-2004 08:35 PM

Kris,
I am so glad that Sara is feeling better hun :hugs:

hotforscott 03-10-2004 08:36 PM

I will keep you posted. The kids are asleep right now, and I am still waiting for him to call or come back or see what's up, but I am not putting up with the stress anymore. It's just unbearable. I will let you know what's up. Thanks for your kind words you guys!

JulieCitySlicker 03-10-2004 08:44 PM

Your welcome Carrie :hugs: Just please stay safe and if he comes back and does anything, GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE! I just don't want to see you get hurt hun :( I had to go through abusive guys with my sister and she just stayed with the a hole and let it happen for so long. If it would have been me that guy would still be limping!

Dogstar 03-10-2004 08:46 PM

Oh, Carrie, I'm so sorry for you and your family. That sucks big time. Please be careful. If he's tearing up the place, he might do worse. Not trying to scare you, but it could escalate. Stay safe and keep checking in. I'm worried about you!

JulieCitySlicker 03-10-2004 11:28 PM

Carrie,
I just want to let you know that I'm thinking about ya girl :hugs: I'll be praying for you as well! Stay safe tonight hun! I luv Ya!!!

RMadd 03-11-2004 12:48 AM

sorry to hear bout all that, i'll keep you and your kids (and your husband) in my prayers.

Sheila63 03-11-2004 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Oh, Carrie, I'm so sorry for you and your family. That sucks big time. Please be careful. If he's tearing up the place, he might do worse. Not trying to scare you, but it could escalate. Stay safe and keep checking in. I'm worried about you!

Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I agree with Dogstar and Julie, please be careful. It makes me really sad to hear you and your children are going through this. Please let us know how you're doing. I'm worried about you too. Take good care of yourself, be safe and remember we're here for you. You and the kids will be in my thoughts and prayers. I love ya, girl.:hugs: :hugs:

GeeK_2004 03-11-2004 01:51 PM

its almost friday !!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-11-2004 04:07 PM

Ugh! I'm so hungry that I'm feeling sick :throwup:

hotforscott 03-11-2004 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I agree with Dogstar and Julie, please be careful. It makes me really sad to hear you and your children are going through this. Please let us know how you're doing. I'm worried about you too. Take good care of yourself, be safe and remember we're here for you. You and the kids will be in my thoughts and prayers. I love ya, girl.:hugs: :hugs:

Thanks you guys! I really appreciate your kind words. He and I talked last night and I got a little scared, but he never touched me. I am still sort of torn on what to do with the kids. I want them to have both of us, but I want to do the best thing also, so we have agreed to do counseling. I will get out if it gets where me or my kids are in harms way, but I want to put everything I can into my marriage to make it work. I did find out some information I don't know how to deal with, that he's cheated and that is tearing me apart inside, but I hope it all works out. I am gonna try my best. Thanks again!

Dogstar 03-11-2004 08:08 PM

Mega, mega hugs to you, Carrie!

Sheila63 03-11-2004 08:21 PM

Carrie, I wish you all of the best and I really feel for you with all that you're dealing with. Just remember that we're here for support. Love and {{{{HUGS}}}} :hugs: to you.

Kris, I'm so happy that Sara is feeling better today.:) I'm sure you're relieved that she's doing better too.

hotforscott 03-11-2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Carrie, I wish you all of the best and I really feel for you with all that you're dealing with. Just remember that we're here for support. Love and {{{{HUGS}}}} :hugs: to you.

Kris, I'm so happy that Sara is feeling better today.:) I'm sure you're relieved that she's doing better too.

Thank you, Sheila!

Kris, I am so glad she is feeling better as well.

Sheila63 03-11-2004 08:26 PM

You're welcome, Carrie.

JulieCitySlicker 03-11-2004 08:52 PM

Aww Carrie :( I'm sorry about thje news that you found out :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way sweety! I hope that counselling will help for you and that your marriage can be saved!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 08:57 AM

Well, just when I thought Sara was feeling better :vomit: she does it again. We went out to dinner last night and she came home and , you guessed it :pukey:! She's still not feeling well, but at least I'm keeping her hydrated this time. Send a little thought our way if you guys wouldn't mind! I HATE!!!!!! it when my kids are so sick! :hugs:

Carrie, I sent you another PM! :hugs:

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Well, just when I thought Sara was feeling better :vomit: she does it again. We went out to dinner last night and she came home and , you guessed it :pukey:! She's still not feeling well, but at least I'm keeping her hydrated this time. Send a little thought our way if you guys wouldn't mind! I HATE!!!!!! it when my kids are so sick! :hugs:

:eek: I just saw all this today!! Kris I'm sending some very warm, positive and healing thoughts your and especially Sara's way... I know how awfull it feels when your kid is so sick... You wish you could take it over from her!! It hurts so much...

You both will stay in my positive thoughts!

Healing hugs :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 09:11 AM

Thankx Stef. As long as we don't have to go to the hospital again it works for me. Poor kid. She was a trooper through it all though!!! She was more courageous than her own Daddy when she had to have an IV and her blood drawn. Only 2 years old and already a hospital veteran!!

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 09:17 AM

Carrie, I feel for you very bad!! This sucks big time. I've been in a similar kind of situation... it drains you! I hope that counseling is the way for you both but it will be a very very hard struggle... This period you're in now, will be one to just survive this situation in the first place for yourself and the kids!
I hope that your man will get all the help that is offered to him. It's not healthy to be affraid of your own man, it's so awful to feel threatened in your own home! You don't deserve this... nor does any other woman in that kind of situation. Please stay true to yourself... whatever may happen! Stay alert!

Take care of yourself Carrie!!

Sending some strong strenghtening and positive thoughts your way!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Stefanie

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 09:23 AM

Quote:

Thankx Stef. As long as we don't have to go to the hospital again it works for me. Poor kid. She was a trooper through it all though!!! She was more courageous than her own Daddy when she had to have an IV and her blood drawn. Only 2 years old and already a hospital veteran!!

You're so welcome Kris! :hugs:

She sure is one helluva heroin to me :) (that's what a female hero is called right? I found it a bit strange 'cause it reminds me of drugs :eek: )
Tough little girl for sure :thumbsup:

And I know it's scary 'cause little kids dehydrate very quick when they're that sick!!

Some more healing hugs to your little trooper! :hugs:

Sheila63 03-12-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

Kris, I'm sorry to hear Sara's still sick. I'm sending healing, positive thoughts her way.:hugs: :hugs: I agree with, Stef. What a trooper she is!! You take good care of yourself too.:hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 01:06 PM

Thanks Shelia. She's been sleeping most of the morning. She had some crackers(SpongeBob crackers of course:) ) earlier and kept them down so hopefully , I'll be seeing the end of the :vomit:!!! She's watching Dora now and the kitty is laying with her. (she likes that!)

As for me , I'm fine. Just a little tired from a very eventful week. Amanda had to sing for chorus last night at school so we did that too. Looking forward to a very lazy weekend with maybe some movies and my hubby!! :hugs:

GeeK_2004 03-12-2004 02:09 PM

Wished school was over...

Wished it was 3 o'clock

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 04:07 PM

I'm bored :rolleyes:

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 04:16 PM

Kris!!! I love your new Avie.... :thumbsup:

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 04:17 PM

...and your new sig!! Loved the former sig too!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:20 PM

Thank you!! Looking forward to seeing him in person in April and again in May. Within a week I'm hitting 2 yes, 2 Perfect Circle concerts. I'm hitting one on April 28 and meeting up with Dogstar,luvscott4ever and njcreedite from the bb and then on May 1 I'm hitting another one with my aunt and a bunch of her freinds. Good I can't wait!!! Maynard watch out, I'm gonna be storming the stage!!!!! :jam:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:22 PM

My sig is from Chris Cornell's song ~ Preaching the End of the World~ I was just gonna change it too. Something APC! :dunno: maybe I'll leave it for a little while longer

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 04:24 PM

Quote:

Thank you!! Looking forward to seeing him in person in April and again in May. Within a week I'm hitting 2 yes, 2 Perfect Circle concerts. I'm hitting one on April 28 and meeting up with Dogstar,luvscott4ever and njcreedite from the bb and then on May 1 I'm hitting another one with my aunt and a bunch of her freinds. Good I can't wait!!! Maynard watch out, I'm gonna be storming the stage!!!!! :jam:

Wow! Kris that's so awesome... you sure deserve this!! It's so great to meet other bb's... I guess that's just my bad :( Grrrr... I'm going to emigrate LOL!!

Storming the stage!!! LMAO!! I tried to imagine it :D

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 04:26 PM

Hi Kris and Stef :D :hugs: How is Sara Kris :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Wow! Kris that's so awesome... you sure deserve this!! It's so great to meet other bb's... I guess that's just my bad :( Grrrr... I'm going to emigrate LOL!!

Storming the stage!!! LMAO!! I tried to imagine it :D

It's just gonna be cool to get to another concert. I haven't been to one in over a year. Last one I went to was Creed on NYE! Now I'm hitting two in less than a week. Grant it, it's the same band both times but who cares. I've got really great seats for the April show. We are front row!!!!! :jam: The May show my seats kind of suck but I don't care because I'm getting to see them again!!!

WeatheredWoman 03-12-2004 04:30 PM

Quote:

Hi Julie!! :D It's been a loooooooooooooooong time since I hugged you, girl!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:31 PM

Quote:

She's just kind of laying around. She hasn't been sick again today but I know she still doesn't feel well because she is very quiet. That's how I know when my kids are sick because I never hear a noise out of them. She's been real cuddlely too if you know what I mean. She just wants to curl up with me and lay down. Hopefully one more day of rest and she'll be better tomorrow, Her Godfather is coming to visit her tomorrow. That will make her smile! :)

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 04:32 PM

Aww! Thanks Stef :D Here is some hugs right back atcha girly :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: