CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

eusebioCBR 11-14-2007 07:40 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

I think I'm tired of giving a damn:peoplesey

Ana4Stapp 11-14-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Well, now your baby is almost two months! Time is flying, eh?

yes!!!!!!what makes me think that Im getting OLDD!!!! and actually Im trying to post new pics here but doesnt work....not sure why....:confused:

Dogstar 11-14-2007 08:53 PM

^^^Bummer. I'm not good at that sort of thing, or I'd help you out.

Sincirr 11-15-2007 08:37 AM

If it still isnt working Ana, just upload em somewhere else and paste in the link on "Go Advanced" and we will get to see them that way. Ooooh im so excited!!!

GO STRAWBERRY PIES!!!!

bilal 11-15-2007 10:02 AM

freedom is dead.......

TrulyAmazing 11-16-2007 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I think I'm tired of giving a damn:peoplesey

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :baaa: :baaa: its alright brother u do get to that point b/c it would be a really big mess would just pile :) and even master yoda and all his knights could,nt pick up the pieces so it seems at times at times we are alone within at that relm wisdom and u can cry out to the rocks or hold it deep inside BUT YOU GOT BACK UP!!!! GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TrulyAmazing 11-16-2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
freedom is dead.......

:) yes it is AMEN and with good reason its like being an army AND BEING SLAVED TO RIGHTENEOUSNESS we keep our good men in traning and their freedom is taken away why SO THEY CAN BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE GLORY how ever we pray and we see that horizion time slowly as if it is a whisper coming in if your good men would not be trained and not be ready they would know not to do to protect the rise of that horizion B/c you dont want Half Cocked ASSES on your battlefield and start turning on their own men NO YOU WANT THE PROVERBS FULLING DWELLING IN THAT PLACE AND THEME TO WATCH THEIR Post GLORY BROTHER, countinue to rise above the ashes to rise above the flames to rise above the maddness GLORY!!! BLESS me bilal i speak in parables takling about a heavenly warfare b/c when u speak of words of freedom peace love and war YOU SPEAK OF FIGHTING WORDS TO MY EARS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i heared something with a ring to it for my little ears And A Fighter Of Freedom And Sometimes You Just Gotta Stop And Put Away Thy Fears And Put Away Your Trembling AND JUST STOP AND PRAISE HIM AND UPLIFT GOD and let not self be processed BUT STOP AND DELCAIR HIS NAME ABOVE ALL AND GIVE HIM THE PRAISE AND LIFT HIS NAME ABOVE OF THE ASHES TO THE HEAVENS AND HEAR THE ANGELS SHOUT ABOUT TO YA HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, THE LORD REIGNETH LET THE PEOPLE TREMBLE HE SITTETH BETWEEN THE CHERUBIMS LET THE EARTH BE MOVED THE LORD IS GREAT In ZION AND HE IS HIGH ABOBVE ALL PEOPLE LET THEME PRAISE AND THY GREAT AND TERRIBLE NAME FOR AGAIN IT IS HOLY THE KINGS STRENGETH ALSO LOVETH JUDGEMENT thou Dost Establish Equtiy Thou Executest Judgment AND RIGHTEOUNESS IN JACOB EXALT YE THE LORD OUR GOD WORSHIP AT HIS FOOT STOOL for he is HOLY MOSES AND ARAON AMONG HIS PRIESTS AND SAMUEL AMONG THEME THEY CALLED UPON HIS NAME THE LORD AND HE ANSWERDEST THEME O LORD OUR GOD THOU wast a GOD THAT FORGAVE THEME IN THEIR Times Of Troubles And Wars HE SPAKE UNTO THEME THOUGH TOOKEST VENGEANCE OF THEIR INVENTIONS EXALT THE LORD OUR GOD AND WORSHIP HIS HOLY HILL FOR HE IS HOLY AND REMAINS KING AND REIGNS FOREVER Pslam 99 ,1, 9

Sincirr 11-18-2007 07:08 AM

^^^^longest Random Thought Ever!
:jam::jam:

eusebioCBR 11-18-2007 11:55 AM

I'm addicted to eBay:o

TrulyAmazing 11-18-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^^^^longest Random Thought Ever!
:jam::jam:

:) HAAAAAAAAAAAAA DONNA LEE WE DONT WANT U ON THE BATTLEFIELD HALF COCKED HAAAA, yep***:) babydoll I,LL BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE!!! thats normally my random thoughts in day U CAN GO AHEAD SAY SWEET JESUS GIRL!!! YEP THERE JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NAME THAT BRINGS PEACE WHERE THERE IS NO PEACE GLORY TO GOD AND THE THOUGHTS Of The Babylamb whos SPIRTUALS WARS IN THE GARDEN OF AGONEY WAS TO BIG FOR ANY MAN TO CARRY OR FIGHT THAT CUP JUST WOULD NOT PASS,SO IT WOULD PASS FOR US ALL GLORY TO GOD SO GLORY TO GOD IF THE BATTLE GETS TO BIG HE WILL DELIVER THEE OF THE WAR THATS TO BIG IN OURSELFS WE CANT FIGHT WHY? B?C THAT CUP DID NOT PASS, AND HE DESERVES THAT GLORY AND THAT EVERLASTING UPLIFTMENT TODAY LETS NOT WAIT FOR OUR AGONEYS AND OUR WARS TO COMPASS US BEFORE WE GIVE HIM PRAISE LETS UPLIFT NOW AND LET OUR PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS BE GLORFIED FOR THE FOOLISH PRAYER WILL NOT BE HEARED TO THE FATHERS THRONE BUT OH IF THE PRAYER IS GLORIFIED AND REMAINS IN HIS WALK AND HIS WILL AND HIS STRIFE IT WILL BE GLORIFIED TODAY :jam: :jam: wit my long posts we do need to keep this thread back on topic any questions or comments pertaning to random thoughts u can place in theme in the faith and relgion forum ,

TrulyAmazing 11-18-2007 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I'm addicted to eBay:o

:) BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :)

Sincirr 11-27-2007 10:07 AM

That show passions is so fricken hillarious!!!!

TrulyAmazing 11-27-2007 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
That show passions is so fricken hillarious!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yep it is

Sincirr 11-30-2007 12:17 AM

So is The OC sometimes...but sadly not as odd tho...

Man I am glad I figured out that Clear Type issue! My text was soooo blurry!!!

bilal 11-30-2007 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:) yes it is AMEN and with good reason its like being an army AND BEING SLAVED TO RIGHTENEOUSNESS we keep our good men in traning and their freedom is taken away why SO THEY CAN BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE GLORY how ever we pray and we see that horizion time slowly as if it is a whisper coming in if your good men would not be trained and not be ready they would know not to do to protect the rise of that horizion B/c you dont want Half Cocked ASSES on your battlefield and start turning on their own men NO YOU WANT THE PROVERBS FULLING DWELLING IN THAT PLACE AND THEME TO WATCH THEIR Post GLORY BROTHER, countinue to rise above the ashes to rise above the flames to rise above the maddness GLORY!!! BLESS me bilal i speak in parables takling about a heavenly warfare b/c when u speak of words of freedom peace love and war YOU SPEAK OF FIGHTING WORDS TO MY EARS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i heared something with a ring to it for my little ears And A Fighter Of Freedom And Sometimes You Just Gotta Stop And Put Away Thy Fears And Put Away Your Trembling AND JUST STOP AND PRAISE HIM AND UPLIFT GOD and let not self be processed BUT STOP AND DELCAIR HIS NAME ABOVE ALL AND GIVE HIM THE PRAISE AND LIFT HIS NAME ABOVE OF THE ASHES TO THE HEAVENS AND HEAR THE ANGELS SHOUT ABOUT TO YA HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, THE LORD REIGNETH LET THE PEOPLE TREMBLE HE SITTETH BETWEEN THE CHERUBIMS LET THE EARTH BE MOVED THE LORD IS GREAT In ZION AND HE IS HIGH ABOBVE ALL PEOPLE LET THEME PRAISE AND THY GREAT AND TERRIBLE NAME FOR AGAIN IT IS HOLY THE KINGS STRENGETH ALSO LOVETH JUDGEMENT thou Dost Establish Equtiy Thou Executest Judgment AND RIGHTEOUNESS IN JACOB EXALT YE THE LORD OUR GOD WORSHIP AT HIS FOOT STOOL for he is HOLY MOSES AND ARAON AMONG HIS PRIESTS AND SAMUEL AMONG THEME THEY CALLED UPON HIS NAME THE LORD AND HE ANSWERDEST THEME O LORD OUR GOD THOU wast a GOD THAT FORGAVE THEME IN THEIR Times Of Troubles And Wars HE SPAKE UNTO THEME THOUGH TOOKEST VENGEANCE OF THEIR INVENTIONS EXALT THE LORD OUR GOD AND WORSHIP HIS HOLY HILL FOR HE IS HOLY AND REMAINS KING AND REIGNS FOREVER Pslam 99 ,1, 9

:) ..... well.. yes ...you are right ... i am sure that God Almighty's plans won't fail... and that hour will dawn... and then there won't be any delay or any hurry.... and yes.... though as little as they may seem or may altogether appear to be invisible but those good men will rise..... and may just rise from the place we all least expect..... for that was their protection.... for God Makes no mistake... not in his text... and not in his plans..... and not in his creations.... and the rules of the nature.... and of the time.... don't fade or outdate..... I know i am not at all steadfast.... and that i get distracted and lose sight.... but i just hope that when the hour arises .... we find ourselves in the same boat ........ being led by those good men...