CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 10-03-2007 01:01 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
EXACTLY!, I've spoken with my previous supervisor and he'd be happy if I came back. And my situation is alot like that movie (without Jennifer Aniston:( ).
I took this indoors job for more money and I've since learened ALOT less happiness. I can go back to my old job for peace of mind, freedom(mostly outdoors - driving) and less money. I'm torn.

Sometimes, the better money does not translate into a better job. :( Good luck with it and all.

JulieCitySlicker 10-04-2007 03:51 PM

I'm going to go look at an apartment today before work:D

eusebioCBR 10-05-2007 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Sometimes, the better money does not translate into a better job. :( Good luck with it and all.

bilal 10-05-2007 02:56 PM

^ Its funny how many things keeps you putting up with a job that you don't really like.... and money is a big factor.... i don't really like my job... at times i really question why should I go to work in the morning for... and when its closing time at work ...i am not sure what i should be heading home for.... i do this for the last two years now... before that i used to work in the different department... the working hours were killer (usually doing 14 to 16 hours everyday) but i guess i was more happy.... now i work from 9 to 5-30... but its all too boring and recurring... but it pays more....

Sincirr 10-06-2007 07:11 AM

I am stressing out so bad!

RATM sold out my local 15,000 seater in like 20mins, and the only other way to see them is the big day out festival...what if i dont get a ticket? I will cry my little eyeballs out!

Ana4Stapp 10-06-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ Its funny how many things keeps you putting up with a job that you don't really like.... and money is a big factor.... i don't really like my job... at times i really question why should I go to work in the morning for... and when its closing time at work ...i am not sure what i should be heading home for.... i do this for the last two years now... before that i used to work in the different department... the working hours were killer (usually doing 14 to 16 hours everyday) but i guess i was more happy.... now i work from 9 to 5-30... but its all too boring and recurring... but it pays more....

I had the same problem some years ago....I used to hate one of my jobs...actually not the job but the school ...the director was rude and I felt like I didnt 'belong' to that place..I was not happy ...so I wanted to quit it...but there was a very good money involved in this...more than in the other job...and I have to agree with Dogstar ...cuz last year, finally I left that school...(but not the job....just changed my place) and I m sure it was my best decision.;)

eusebioCBR 10-06-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:

I am leaving this job but I have to wait one year:mad: I moved my retirement money from my previous job into a private IRA. Having done that I now have to wait one year before I can return(it's the policy of the retirement/investment company used by government). Fortunately my previous supervisor is very happy about my return.

HeavensOnFire 10-09-2007 07:04 PM

Quote:

I Love Mine the good lord :D dose not like a complainer

HeavensOnFire 10-09-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I am stressing out so bad!

RATM sold out my local 15,000 seater in like 20mins, and the only other way to see them is the big day out festival...what if i dont get a ticket? I will cry my little eyeballs out!

:) well my donna lee baby do it the easy way DRESS ALL TRASHEY BRING ALONG A GIRLFRIEND GIVE HER KISSES AND WALK RIGHT IN, PROB SOLVED, i da loves you stress will pass, i,ve been stressed out too it will pass

Dogstar 10-09-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I am leaving this job but I have to wait one year:mad: I moved my retirement money from my previous job into a private IRA. Having done that I now have to wait one year before I can return(it's the policy of the retirement/investment company used by government). Fortunately my previous supervisor is very happy about my return.

Well, at least it's only a year. It will go by so fast that before you know it, you'll be back in your more rewarding job.

JulieCitySlicker 10-10-2007 04:08 PM

Man! I took a huge :shit at Walmart today:o :o

eusebioCBR 10-11-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

:eek:

HeavensOnFire 10-12-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

its always the best place AMEN i loves ya and im glad u got a new one old girl

Sincirr 10-14-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

LOL i dont hear from you for ages and thats the first thing you say! HAAAAA!!!
:hammerlol
Anyways I got a ticket to this festival that RATM play at so thank GOD i get to see them! Would have been SO depressed if I missed out!

HeavensOnFire 10-17-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
LOL i dont hear from you for ages and thats the first thing you say! HAAAAA!!!
:hammerlol
Anyways I got a ticket to this festival that RATM play at so thank GOD i get to see them! Would have been SO depressed if I missed out!

it does not surprise me none we all friends just come as you are :D as a matter of fact believe or not i have a miagrain headache and i just left the toilet myself AND WHY cant i ever remembear to buy toilet paper but im fresh :D as a daisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy