CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 09-17-2007 07:59 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
:confused: Wonder if anyone remembers me?:confused:

Of course!! How are you?

JulieCitySlicker 09-18-2007 02:43 PM

Suzie!!!!!

eusebioCBR 09-18-2007 09:56 PM

my dinner was very bland

Dogstar 09-24-2007 07:28 PM

My dinner was too much. I bought a salad from SaladWorks, and they give you enough to feed three people, I swear. I wish they'd cut the portions as well as the price. I can't eat seven bucks worth of salad!

Sincirr 09-26-2007 09:02 AM

Hmmm I have a problem...but I think I will make it another thread....okay I will do that...

HeavensOnFire 09-26-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Hmmm I have a problem...but I think I will make it another thread....okay I will do that...

Oh Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sh***Da*** Its Bad When You Have So Many Probleams YA DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT,em GLORY TO GOD i dont think it would hurt much TO HAVE A FALL CLEAREANCE SALE SO WE CAN SALE AT LEAST 25 percent of our probleams ...lets do that :hugs:

HeavensOnFire 09-26-2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
My dinner was too much. I bought a salad from SaladWorks, and they give you enough to feed three people, I swear. I wish they'd cut the portions as well as the price. I can't eat seven bucks worth of salad!

:) i can most of all with plenty breadsticks to dip it all in yummy

eusebioCBR 09-29-2007 12:16 PM

:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:

bilal 09-29-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my

supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:

shake hands brother... its sad but i know how you're feeling ... i feel it everyday... :(

i saw this movie 2 or 3 days back, its called "office space" .. its a little old now... but i felt extremely related to that movie.... and yes... I hate my job too

Ana4Stapp 09-29-2007 04:21 PM

i did a mistake....and im regretful for this... i gave an important info to someone... who obviously didnt want to know about the info....

eusebioCBR 09-29-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
shake hands brother... its sad but i know how you're feeling ... i feel it everyday... :(

i saw this movie 2 or 3 days back, its called "office space" .. its a little old now... but i felt extremely related to that movie.... and yes... I hate my job too

EXACTLY!, I've spoken with my previous supervisor and he'd be happy if I came back. And my situation is alot like that movie (without Jennifer Aniston:( ).
I took this indoors job for more money and I've since learened ALOT less happiness. I can go back to my old job for peace of mind, freedom(mostly outdoors - driving) and less money. I'm torn.

Ana4Stapp 09-29-2007 10:58 PM

Quote:

EXACTLY!, I've spoken with my previous supervisor and he'd be happy if I came back. And my situation is alot like that movie (without Jennifer Aniston:( ).

I took this indoors job for more money and I've since learened ALOT less happiness. I can go back to my old job for peace of mind, freedom(mostly outdoors - driving) and less money. I'm torn.

:)

HeavensOnFire 09-30-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:

:) mine too all over my ass like white on rice Haaaaaaaaaaa, but furthermore i do respect my superviser for putting up with my many moods its a blessing

Sincirr 10-03-2007 12:56 PM

Come on CUBS! Break that curse!
wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Dogstar 10-03-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
:) i can most of all with plenty breadsticks to dip it all in yummy

LOL, good call.