CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 12-24-2004 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
my mum when she was younger fell asleep in the sun and had sunstroke which wouldn't have being nice at all.

Oh that's nasty. :eek: I usually fall asleep because theres nothing more relaxing than being out in the sun, but I set the alarm on my watch so I make sure I wake up. :p

Quote:

you hit your brother until he had tears in his eyes? oh you really are bad.......;)

Muaha I was just reminding him of how much I can kick his ass. :smokin:

Quote:

does anyone else feel that christmas is too mechanical and we just go and buy presents because we feel we have to? or is this just my inner scrooge speaking? lol

It's your inner scrooge. lol. It doesn't feel like my birthday or christmas day for that fact at all this year, most probably because it has just rolled around so fast. :( But I absolutley love giving presents to people, especially my parents. :D

aussiecreeder 12-24-2004 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh that's nasty. :eek: I usually fall asleep because theres nothing more relaxing than being out in the sun, but I set the alarm on my watch so I make sure I wake up. :p

Muaha I was just reminding him of how much I can kick his ass. :smokin:

It's your inner scrooge. lol. It doesn't feel like my birthday or christmas day for that fact at all this year, most probably because it has just rolled around so fast. :( But I absolutley love giving presents to people, especially my parents. :D

scrooge....mooge i call it fiscal responsblity although others may say its being a tight-arse. i prefer the former lol......
i need to get myself a decent tan this summer but i have a bit of trouble getting a decent tan which sucks if others are as bronze as they come.

JulieCitySlicker 12-24-2004 07:40 PM

I just found out today that my family is coming down on Sunday :D

hayley 12-26-2004 02:25 AM

Quote:

i need to get myself a decent tan this summer but i have a bit of trouble getting a decent tan which sucks if others are as bronze as they come.

lol. Just do it gradually, sensibly and you will eventaully be as bronze as they come. :D

Sincirr 12-26-2004 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I just found out today that my family is coming down on Sunday :D

What a great surprise! Yay!

Hope y'all are having a great day. Merry Christmas guys. :)

hayley 12-27-2004 03:59 AM

You too Sincirr. :D

aussiecreeder 12-27-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

lol. Just do it gradually, sensibly and you will eventaully be as bronze as they come. :D

yeah but some people take a little longer than others. there are people a lot whiter than me but it takes me ages to tan.

hayley 12-28-2004 04:01 AM

You have to make time damn it, make time! lol

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:03 AM

Quote:

You have to make time damn it, make time! lol

hey i go to the beach and i get pink and peel... :o i go to the solarium and they tell me it gives cancer and i look like a vain prick lol. okay i promise when summer proper arrives i'll hit the beach.

hayley 12-28-2004 04:35 AM

Good, I'm proud

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:37 AM

beach=bronze=babes=smile=me at the beach hehehe

Sincirr 12-28-2004 06:12 AM

U know my friend was telling me quite shocked that this chick that worked in one of those solarium-type places was one of those people that spray naked people with all that browning stuff...well she said that that person used to get a customer that would come in and bend over and tell them to spray him/her...u know where! :yikes2:

Gives a whole new meaning to brown eye really..............

:flee:

:paperbag:

:yikes:
:chair:

:censored:

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
U know my friend was telling me quite shocked that this chick that worked in one of those solarium-type places was one of those people that spray naked people with all that browning stuff...well she said that that person used to get a customer that would come in and bend over and tell them to spray him/her...u know where! :yikes2:

lol that was really funny in a gross kind of way! man no-one is spraying the privates of this little black duck. there appears to something really vain about visiting those solariums from my point of view. guess others feel very differently hence their existence.

JulieCitySlicker 12-28-2004 08:38 PM

Quote:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

hayley 12-29-2004 03:22 AM

Quote:

EEEWWW that's gross!! :wtf: Some people get off in the weirdest ways .... :eek:

Quote:

there appears to something really vain about visiting those solariums from my point of view. guess others feel very differently hence their existence.

You're calling me vain? LOL just kidding I don't get fake tanning done, but next year I am going to a sunbed ... ahhh ... I went to have a look at this posh tanning place ( :D ) and you can play your own music in your own little room!! Heaven ... :cloud9: But nothing beats the natural way