CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   question about tattoos! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5703)

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2004 07:24 PM

question about tattoos!

ok, I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on my arm... big news...

but I have a question: I'm skinny, my arm is not a pile of muscles, you know. (saddenly, my legs are thin and so are my arms, but my belly isn't thin... I need to burn calories, coz I can't lost weight anymore... I'm on my limit.)

But if today I get a tattoo on my arm... and I intend to work out (I was getting a pretty cool biceps when I started working but I lost it all :( )
and I get some biceps, not Schwarzenegger's :frankie: ... something more like Mark's, for example... will it make the tatto distorted/deformed somehow???

Just wondering... I'm afraid it's just like drawing on a balloon... and then filling the balloon... :confused:

DangerousDan85 01-28-2004 07:30 PM

i think it would just stretch with the skin, i don't think it would get distorted, but i'm not sure

i feel like getting another tattoo, not sure what of or where though

Dogstar 01-28-2004 07:33 PM

LOL, Marcos...I asked the guy who did mine about weight change and the like, though I'm not sure if it applies to muscle, but he said if the change either way is not drastic, you shouldn't have any problems. I have lost 25 or 30 pounds and my tat has been just fine. It's on my right arm, just below the shoulder. Biceps might be different, but again, as long as the change is not drastic, I'm betting it will be fine. What kind of tat are you getting? I want to get one with of the swirl that's in your avatar :D

DangerousDan85 01-28-2004 07:41 PM

i like that design too, Marcos do u have a bigger picture of it?

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2004 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
i like that design too, Marcos do u have a bigger picture of it?

Dogstar, I want mine probably where you have yours. (Where Stapp has his as well) ;) thanks!!! I want the swirl as well!

Dan, this is for you! :D

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2004 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
just in case: ;)

Dogstar 01-28-2004 09:08 PM

Very cool, Marcos! Best of luck with it...I love mine and I definitely am getting more, when I save up some extra $$$.

Higher_Desire 01-28-2004 11:52 PM

I'm waiting until I lose a bit more weight before I get the tattoo(s) I want. I'm working on making one right now with a picture of Sparki on it in tribute to her that I will get over my heart. There's a few other I'm thinking of too.

H-D :hypno:

Sheila63 01-29-2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Very cool, Marcos! Best of luck with it...I love mine and I definitely am getting more, when I save up some extra $$$.

I love mine too. Good Luck, Marcos and let us know how it goes. :)

Thanks for posting the pics. :D I'd love to get another one someday and I'd love to get either the swirl or the tribal design.

hayley 01-29-2004 11:54 PM

Awesome pics, Marcos, I just LOVE that second design, bloody awesome.

I want to get a tatt, but not until I leave school

SleeplessAngel 01-30-2004 12:06 AM

Do any of you by any chance know where I could find a pic of the Crest by it's self? I'm having a tattoo designed for me, and I was thinking about putting the crest in it somehow, but I'm not sure where I'd find a picture of it by it's self.

hayley 01-30-2004 12:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here we go, SleeplessAngel: :D

SleeplessAngel 01-30-2004 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Here we go, SleeplessAngel: :D

Thank you!! You're awesome! :smokin:

Bridge of Clay 01-30-2004 08:18 PM

how about the Flip Crest all by itself? A guy on the pit has it on his banner, I thought it was so darn cool! But I can't find it. This guy's is small.

SleeplessAngel 01-30-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
how about the Flip Crest all by itself? A guy on the pit has it on his banner, I thought it was so darn cool! But I can't find it. This guy's is small.

I'm not sure that I've seen it.