CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Surgery Date! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11950)

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2008 03:59 PM

Surgery Date!

I got a call from the Dr's office, and my surgery is scheduled for Tuesday March 11th. She couldn't give me the time today because one of the other Dr's took their date book,lol. I will be going in on March 4th to meet with my doctor to discuss the surgery and to give me an idea of what will happen that day, and I can ask any questions that I may have, and then they should be able to let me know the time of my surgery as well. I will be the 2nd person having surgery that day, so she thinks it should be by 10am at the latest....or earliest,lol.

TrulyAmazing 02-11-2008 08:28 PM

Praise Jesus!!!

:hugs: :hugs: Im so Glad My Julie Girl that your getting sugery PRAISE JESUS now your going be feeling better soon and you,ll get plenty of pain killers when you come home afterwords Then Everybody will look good You Need The Rest And The Comfort From Your Doctors And Your Going Be Just Fine

Dogstar 02-13-2008 11:30 PM

Re: Surgery Date!

Well, at least they have a solution. Keep us posted, Julie, and good luck!

JulieCitySlicker 02-16-2008 09:36 PM

Thank you! I will definately keep you all updated:hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 02-17-2008 12:10 PM

Oh my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy juliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You are so braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!!!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-23-2008 05:53 PM

Haha! Not really Donna, I'm freakin out,lol.

TrulyAmazing 02-23-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Haha! Not really Donna, I'm freakin out,lol.

Ok lets get ya brave give your head :chair: now beating negative thoughts my julie girl to bring forth the negative Nothing to freak out about girl sugery can be scary i when you feel as if your alone but i promise i,ll be there holding your hand girl as you have everybodys elses thoughts and wishes with ya though i be absent with ya in the flesh im with you spirt always: my girl

TrulyAmazing 02-23-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Oh my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy juliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You are so braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!!!!!!!!!!

now donna you just read the girls post you know shes freaking out but the sooner she gets this over with donna the better !!! Everything these days is just a long process, Praise God For the teaching on patients in each and everything of our daily needs

Sincirr 02-24-2008 08:08 AM

Yeh it is good that He can be there with her....oh poor girl. I would be freaking out too. Sissy is gonna have to give ME the chair too.

:chair:

TrulyAmazing 02-24-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Yeh it is good that He can be there with her....oh poor girl. I would be freaking out too. Sissy is gonna have to give ME the chair too.

:chair:

:chair: :chair: :chair: A Few On Me Donna, Glory It Makes Us Feel Better,

Sincirr 02-25-2008 08:26 AM

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh thats better

TrulyAmazing 02-25-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh thats better

ANY TIME SIS, :) Any Time Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Xterminator27 02-26-2008 10:44 PM

Your surgery is on my birthday, therefor nothing can possibly go wrong.

TrulyAmazing 02-27-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Your surgery is on my birthday, therefor nothing can possibly go wrong.

THATS A RELIEF And all the securtiy we All need :D We Will Cease Our Prayers :bow: :bow: im sure your encouragement will make our julie recover so much better :D :) it would take only you x to call her up before shes goes under anstishia and sing your version of carrie underwoods :D SO SMALL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Sincirr 03-01-2008 06:33 AM

My mum has a surgery date coming up soon as well. Shes freaking out as well. How could anyone not! :eek: I would think it was very normal to be scared.

Have they told you more about the surgery yet?