CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   i miss creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10292)

nagpo 01-06-2006 11:13 PM

i miss creed

does wind up have any plans to release any of those unreleased creed songs? i hope they do.

nagpo 01-07-2006 09:31 PM

Re: i miss creed

bump

geletmote 01-08-2006 06:07 AM

ditto to title

Torn And Filthy 01-08-2006 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
ditto to title

ditto to u mate;)

guitardude1985 01-08-2006 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
does wind up have any plans to release any of those unreleased creed songs? i hope they do.

Well....no. Not at this time, maybe perhaps maybe they will realese them the day the sun burns out and supernovas thus ending the human race and the ear candy we would of been about to recieve.

Anyway, when you say unrealesed do you mean songs like:

is this the end
bound and tied
to whome it may concern
young grow old
etc....

Well if so, then don't count on WU anytime soon (read explanation carefully above) to putting them down in a consecutive order on a CD.

nagpo 01-08-2006 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitardude1985
Well....no. Not at this time, maybe perhaps maybe they will realese them the day the sun burns out and supernovas thus ending the human race and the ear candy we would of been about to recieve.

Anyway, when you say unrealesed do you mean songs like:

is this the end
bound and tied
to whome it may concern
young grow old
etc....

Well if so, then don't count on WU anytime soon (read explanation carefully above) to putting them down in a consecutive order on a CD.

no, is this the end and all of those songs were released. i mean songs like "Nothing" this site has in its song bank that were made but never released. nothing was supposed to be the b-side to weathered.

The Lithium 01-08-2006 04:31 PM

We have too many of these threads...

guitardude1985 01-08-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
no, is this the end and all of those songs were released. i mean songs like "Nothing" this site has in its song bank that were made but never released. nothing was supposed to be the b-side to weathered.

Oh, now I see. Well, I'm not sure if they will ever be realesed. Which kinda sucks because I heard nothing has a long ass guitar solo, and I think only a few people have heard it, and from where....beats the hell out of me. Or they could of just been full of shit. I also believe nothing was recorded around MOP or perhaps before. In an interview with mark, guitar one or guitar world 2001 nothing was going to be the last song on weathered but was scraped and replaced with one of the weakest creed songs to date lullaby, I think stapp had alot to do with that...I mean they could of made weathered and even 12 song album. Well, shit happens and we will see hopefully in the not to distant future.

nagpo 01-08-2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

Oh, now I see. Well, I'm not sure if they will ever be realesed. Which kinda sucks because I heard nothing has a long ass guitar solo, and I think only a few people have heard it, and from where....beats the hell out of me. Or they could of just been full of shit. I also believe nothing was recorded around MOP or perhaps before. In an interview with mark, guitar one or guitar world 2001 nothing was going to be the last song on weathered but was scraped and replaced with one of the weakest creed songs to date lullaby, I think stapp had alot to do with that...I mean they could of made weathered and even 12 song album. Well, shit happens and we will see hopefully in the not to distant future.

damn, i would/ve love to hear that guitar solo. yeah, making a 12 song album would've been better. i just hope one day wind up releases it.

guitardude1985 01-08-2006 09:54 PM

Yhea, maybe. I mean, that would be THEE ultimate for creed fans alike. I guess from my perspective is that I THINK some of those songs have not really even been recorded, they have just been floating in oblivion for quite some time. Hopefully, they will actully put em out.

nagpo 01-08-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Yhea, maybe. I mean, that would be THEE ultimate for creed fans alike. I guess from my perspective is that I THINK some of those songs have not really even been recorded, they have just been floating in oblivion for quite some time. Hopefully, they will actully put em out.

even if scott and and the rest of the band deside to release some of the already made songs, the ones written but not performed would never happen because....well its pretty obviouse. its gonna take a miracle for us to get more creed imo.

guitardude1985 01-10-2006 08:40 PM

Well who knows what will happen.