CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Lost Prophets (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5906)

Mulletman 02-19-2004 02:10 PM

Lost Prophets

I like these guys. there style reminds me of Hoobastank in a way. i didnt like thier first single at first, Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja, because it sounded like a rap/rock song. But one day i switched it over to PumaTV (latin america's answer to MTV & FUSE) and they didnt play that song, The fake sound of progress and thats when i got hooked. I love this new song they released Last Train Home, its just fucking wicked. check em out here if you're interested. Also for those of you all who still use kazaa and other p2p check out thier version of Cry Me A River. Ok now before you lose all respect and hit the block button...

which on a personal side note.... do you all know how many people have me on thier block list? i am on more peoples block list than jango, lech, and wicked combined... thanks!

anyway just check it out once and hopefully you'll like it. if you dont like then just hit delete and no one will ever mention it again. although i despise timberlake i like CMAR because of a personal reason of mine. But i really like the lost prophets remake to it because they make it completely thiers. i mean its just how dickweed used computers and engineers to make his song, these guys just used old fashioned intruments. anyway just check out these guys and if you're curious enough check out that song.

Dogstar 02-19-2004 02:21 PM

Mullet, I can't believe you're on that many people's ignore lists! Anyway, I have heard the name, but not the music. Thanks for the heads up.

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 02:35 PM

PaulMccoygirl mentioned them too in a thread... about a week or two ago!
I guess I have to download their music because I can't get music out of their site :dunno:

Lost Prophets will be doing a concert over here on the 8th of March in de Melkweg (Milky Way :)) in Amsterdam!!! I will go and check their music out! Thnx... I always love to discover new music! I just fell in love with ManMade God about a week ago... they're awesome! I already made a thread about them!

www.manmadegod.com

RMadd 02-19-2004 03:27 PM

Lost Prophets is good shit. And I'll agree, Last Train Home is fucking wicked! If anyone out there is tempted to download it, do so at 192 kbps or higher, b/c at 128, it sounds fairly low quality b/c of the nature of the instruments.

RMadd 02-19-2004 03:27 PM

Btw, why do so many people have you blocked, Al? Makes no sense to me.

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
Lost Prophets is good shit. And I'll agree, Last Train Home is fucking wicked! If anyone out there is tempted to download it, do so at 192 kbps or higher, b/c at 128, it sounds fairly low quality b/c of the nature of the instruments.

Thnx for the tip Bear!! :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-19-2004 04:42 PM

First off Mullet I'm sorry so many people don't like you! :(

Listening to the song right now and it's not that bad. I have heard of them before but have never listened to the songs. I'm gonna listen to *Cry Me A River* next. I love that song.

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 04:51 PM

Ok I've listened... but I'm not impressed :(

It's great to see so many different kind of music-taste... and still everyone agrees on CREED!!!! :D

:jam: :jam: :jam:

Mulletman 02-19-2004 10:34 PM

oh crap i just saw that. now shes gonna yell at me for not paying attention.

". . . And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in loooooove"

RMadd 02-21-2004 04:22 PM

Does anyone out there own their new CD, "Start Something"? If so, I need a little info on the tracklisting.

Mulletman 02-21-2004 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
Does anyone out there own their new CD, "Start Something"? If so, I need a little info on the tracklisting.

Rock Review

RMadd 02-21-2004 08:06 PM

Thanks. I found the CD on the network here, and the first 12 tracks are correctly listed. In all, there's 15 songs (as there would be on the Japanese version), but "Sway" is titled as track 14, "Lucky You" as 13, and "[untitled instrumental]" as 15. I'm confused.

facelessman 02-23-2004 12:49 AM

yeah i like their new song