CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The "Ask King X" thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5811)

Xterminator27 02-09-2004 11:28 PM

The "Ask King X" thread
 
i am a genoius, ask me any question and ill answer it in 1-4 words

RMadd 02-09-2004 11:47 PM

If you're such a genius, why can you not spell properly?

Steve 02-09-2004 11:55 PM

Why did the chicken cross the road?

(please not that "to get to the other side" is more than 4 words)

JulieCitySlicker 02-10-2004 12:00 AM

Do you like canadian bacon ;)

WeatheredWoman 02-10-2004 12:08 AM

What is a SQUIRREL?

facelessman 02-10-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
If you're such a genius, why can you not spell properly?

haha sucker

CreedH8er 02-10-2004 12:36 AM

man, I tlel you waht. I'm one dem der gneoius too. I'm in clolge and all. If yuo's so dman samrt hwo's cmoe you anits been asnwrein dem qeutsoins? Huuuhh, boi?

RMadd 02-10-2004 12:37 AM

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

JulieCitySlicker 02-10-2004 12:38 AM

:lolsign:

DangerousDan85 02-10-2004 01:14 AM

Carl, there's only one King around here, and it's me

RMadd 02-10-2004 01:22 AM

Very true.

GeeK_2004 02-10-2004 09:45 AM

Why did you invented (spelling !!) this thread ??

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
If you're such a genius, why can you not spell properly?


Im to lazy



To steve

Because i said so



To juilie

yes




Weatheredwoman,
a rodent



to faclessman
FAIL



CreedH8ter
I have better things


Dan
I was king first



Bearfan
to new to understand


Geek
because i am king




DONE F3W3LS

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Im to lazy


CreedH8ter
I have better things


DONE F3W3LS

Well, dumbnut, you didn't even spell my name right, or end w/ a complete thought. Howabout that, you shouldn't smoke crack, didn't momma ever tell you that?

RMadd 02-11-2004 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
Well, dumbnut, you didn't even spell my name right, or end w/ a complete thought. Howabout that, you shouldn't smoke crack, didn't momma ever tell you that?

I suppose the smoking of crack is a distinct possiblity b/c, after all, he's a Canade.

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 02:10 AM

What are Canades good for anyway? Just about as useless as the French :mad1: :o :eek: HAHAHA

TeriB19 02-11-2004 02:12 AM

LOL!! He called you dumbnut, X. I like this guy more and more!!!

GeeK_2004 02-11-2004 09:55 AM

Why are you the King ??

as so you say....

HoundDog 02-11-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
If you're such a genius, why can you not spell properly?

:rolleyes: I wanted to ask that question. :D

RMadd 02-11-2004 04:14 PM

I suppose among all the great qualities the little US... er, Canada... has, they've neglected to implement one thing into their system: teaching school-children how to spell. But hey, I guess it's not important that you can't spell in the world's 2nd most common language and the most-common when it comes to business.

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 04:26 PM

American Junior, the only thing they're good for is Canadian Bacon, and at that it's not very good.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 04:43 PM

He must be smokin some french crack :D

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
He must be smokin some french crack :D

No, he's just that fucking stupid.

RMadd 02-11-2004 04:46 PM

G, I think we've already established that by calling him "Canadian".

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 04:47 PM

Ahh, you're good. I guess I'll quit now then, we've probablly hurt his feelings so bad, he had to go freak all over a polarbear. HAHAHA

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 04:47 PM

Tru Dat :lolsign:

RMadd 02-11-2004 04:47 PM

hey, they're white for a reason (w/ a slight off-white/yellowish tint)

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
Well, dumbnut, you didn't even spell my name right, or end w/ a complete thought. Howabout that, you shouldn't smoke crack, didn't momma ever tell you that?



1. Who cares if i spell your name with a t in hait,.
2. i need to answer the sentence in 4 words genious, think about it.
3. Everyone knows america sucks ass. Not only is america the most haited country in the world, but they leech off canada and get rich off our amazing inventions.

Oh btw the folowing were invented in canada and most by canadians


Basketball - Invented in Nova scotia (canada) by a canadian professer
Hockey - invented in canada
The telephone - completly revolutionized the world - invented in canada, Also this lead to the internet which also revolutionized the world.
The assembly line/afforable car, compeltly revolutionized teh world, was invented and first assembled in canada.
Insulin - (if yoiu dont know what this is its proff american education is shit)
invented in canada by canadians who won the nobel prize that year.

Without canada we would all still be living in shitty american shacks with guns and cowboys because you can all do dick all without us.


Heres americas inventions

- Nuclear bomb, weapon made for slaughtering people of the masses and for ruthless and mercyless death to the innocent.


- Thats it, everything else they stole from canada or britain, face it Your country sucks.


PS creed8er your are the stupiest peice of fuck i have ever seen on this bbs.
if i were you id kill myself because i wouldnt be able to live with the fact that i would be as much as a complete moron as you are.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 11:31 PM

What the hell ever :rolleyes:
I think your just jealouse cuz you don't live in America! The main reason that our country is hated is because of the freedom we have.

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:34 PM

to bad america is the country with the LEAST freedom and the most government scandals and issues.
Its all a lie folded over your eyes. When people oppose the government they dissapear.

In canada everyone loves the prime minister and there is no conspiricy stuff. We all live freely and safely and never have to worry about people breaking into our houses or such. We live in freedom, you live in a lie.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 11:40 PM

BullShit!!!!
Like you never have crime there...PLEASE!!! I don't even know why I'm having this conversation :rolleyes: Who The Hell Gives A shit :wtf: Apparently the damn schools in canada sure as hell don't teach people how to spell correctly :rolleyes:

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:47 PM

Then by your theory, every american must be a stupid dumbass considering the fact that Creedh8er is an American.

Ok then your just calling yourself stupid, please make up your mind.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 11:50 PM

I believe that this conversation is now over :ignore: Cuz you have royally pissed me off and if I continue with this any further I will personally come over there and kick your canadian ass!

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:54 PM

you brought it on yourself genious

JulieCitySlicker 02-12-2004 12:12 AM

Whatever!
I didn't mean to be such a bitch! I just came to this thread at a very bad time and I just really went overboard :( I'm sorry

CreedH8er 02-12-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
1. Who cares if i spell your name with a t in hait,.
2. i need to answer the sentence in 4 words genious, think about it.
3. Everyone knows america sucks ass. Not only is america the most haited country in the world, but they leech off canada and get rich off our amazing inventions.

Oh btw the folowing were invented in canada and most by canadians


Basketball - Invented in Nova scotia (canada) by a canadian professer
Hockey - invented in canada
The telephone - completly revolutionized the world - invented in canada, Also this lead to the internet which also revolutionized the world.
The assembly line/afforable car, compeltly revolutionized teh world, was invented and first assembled in canada.
Insulin - (if yoiu dont know what this is its proff american education is shit)
invented in canada by canadians who won the nobel prize that year.

Without canada we would all still be living in shitty american shacks with guns and cowboys because you can all do dick all without us.


Heres americas inventions

- Nuclear bomb, weapon made for slaughtering people of the masses and for ruthless and mercyless death to the innocent.


- Thats it, everything else they stole from canada or britain, face it Your country sucks.


PS creed8er your are the stupiest peice of fuck i have ever seen on this bbs.
if i were you id kill myself because i wouldnt be able to live with the fact that i would be as much as a complete moron as you are.

I care if your dumbass spells my name wrong, dick munch. And how would spelling my name the wrong way answer the question in 4 words or less? Riddle me this you dirty sheep fucker. And who cares about your facts about Canada. You should quit smoking crack, and make some useful post fuggot (fucking fagot, in case you didn't pick up on it). HAHA, dumb forking Canade, I wish I could learn you a lesson, BIATCH!!!! Donkey Kong aint got nothing on me.

CreedH8er 02-12-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Then by your theory, every american must be a stupid dumbass considering the fact that Creedh8er is an American.

Ok then your just calling yourself stupid, please make up your mind.

Shut your motherfucking mouth. You flamming bag of Canadian dog shit :mad1: I can almost gaurantee I'm smarter than you fuck nut. Hope you have a shitty nite, day, rest of your life, etc. You catch what I'm saying you dumb ass Canade, or do you need me to slow it down a lot more?

Xterminator27 02-12-2004 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
I care if your dumbass spells my name wrong, dick munch. And how would spelling my name the wrong way answer the question in 4 words or less? Riddle me this you dirty sheep fucker. And who cares about your facts about Canada. You should quit smoking crack, and make some useful post fuggot (fucking fagot, in case you didn't pick up on it). HAHA, dumb forking Canade, I wish I could learn you a lesson, BIATCH!!!! Donkey Kong aint got nothing on me.



congratulations, youve just proved my point on how stupid you are.





And for Julie, yhea we should be spreading the love around here. I think i was just at a bad time too.

Xterminator27 02-12-2004 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
Shut your motherfucking mouth. You flamming bag of Canadian dog shit :mad1: I can almost gaurantee I'm smarter than you fuck nut. Hope you have a shitty nite, day, rest of your life, etc. You catch what I'm saying you dumb ass Canade, or do you need me to slow it down a lot more?


You fail in the game of life.

JulieCitySlicker 02-12-2004 12:40 AM

Uh Dang! And I felt bad for what I posted :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.