CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The "Ask King X" thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5811)

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 10:40 PM

BullShit!!!!
Like you never have crime there...PLEASE!!! I don't even know why I'm having this conversation :rolleyes: Who The Hell Gives A shit :wtf: Apparently the damn schools in canada sure as hell don't teach people how to spell correctly :rolleyes:

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 10:47 PM

Then by your theory, every american must be a stupid dumbass considering the fact that Creedh8er is an American.

Ok then your just calling yourself stupid, please make up your mind.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 10:50 PM

I believe that this conversation is now over :ignore: Cuz you have royally pissed me off and if I continue with this any further I will personally come over there and kick your canadian ass!

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 10:54 PM

you brought it on yourself genious

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 11:12 PM

Whatever!
I didn't mean to be such a bitch! I just came to this thread at a very bad time and I just really went overboard :( I'm sorry

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
1. Who cares if i spell your name with a t in hait,.
2. i need to answer the sentence in 4 words genious, think about it.
3. Everyone knows america sucks ass. Not only is america the most haited country in the world, but they leech off canada and get rich off our amazing inventions.

Oh btw the folowing were invented in canada and most by canadians

Basketball - Invented in Nova scotia (canada) by a canadian professer
Hockey - invented in canada
The telephone - completly revolutionized the world - invented in canada, Also this lead to the internet which also revolutionized the world.
The assembly line/afforable car, compeltly revolutionized teh world, was invented and first assembled in canada.
Insulin - (if yoiu dont know what this is its proff american education is shit)
invented in canada by canadians who won the nobel prize that year.

Without canada we would all still be living in shitty american shacks with guns and cowboys because you can all do dick all without us.

Heres americas inventions

- Nuclear bomb, weapon made for slaughtering people of the masses and for ruthless and mercyless death to the innocent.

- Thats it, everything else they stole from canada or britain, face it Your country sucks.

PS creed8er your are the stupiest peice of fuck i have ever seen on this bbs.
if i were you id kill myself because i wouldnt be able to live with the fact that i would be as much as a complete moron as you are.

I care if your dumbass spells my name wrong, dick munch. And how would spelling my name the wrong way answer the question in 4 words or less? Riddle me this you dirty sheep fucker. And who cares about your facts about Canada. You should quit smoking crack, and make some useful post fuggot (fucking fagot, in case you didn't pick up on it). HAHA, dumb forking Canade, I wish I could learn you a lesson, BIATCH!!!! Donkey Kong aint got nothing on me.

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 11:36 PM

Quote:

Then by your theory, every american must be a stupid dumbass considering the fact that Creedh8er is an American.

Ok then your just calling yourself stupid, please make up your mind.

Shut your motherfucking mouth. You flamming bag of Canadian dog shit :mad1: I can almost gaurantee I'm smarter than you fuck nut. Hope you have a shitty nite, day, rest of your life, etc. You catch what I'm saying you dumb ass Canade, or do you need me to slow it down a lot more?

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
I care if your dumbass spells my name wrong, dick munch. And how would spelling my name the wrong way answer the question in 4 words or less? Riddle me this you dirty sheep fucker. And who cares about your facts about Canada. You should quit smoking crack, and make some useful post fuggot (fucking fagot, in case you didn't pick up on it). HAHA, dumb forking Canade, I wish I could learn you a lesson, BIATCH!!!! Donkey Kong aint got nothing on me.

congratulations, youve just proved my point on how stupid you are.

And for Julie, yhea we should be spreading the love around here. I think i was just at a bad time too.

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:39 PM

Quote:

Shut your motherfucking mouth. You flamming bag of Canadian dog shit :mad1: I can almost gaurantee I'm smarter than you fuck nut. Hope you have a shitty nite, day, rest of your life, etc. You catch what I'm saying you dumb ass Canade, or do you need me to slow it down a lot more?

You fail in the game of life.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 11:40 PM

Uh Dang! And I felt bad for what I posted :)

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

congratulations, youve just proved my point on how stupid you are.

And for Julie, yhea we should be spreading the love around here. I think i was just at a bad time too.

You didn't prove your point to me ass monger. I asked why your dumbass spelled my name wrong ho. Go to hell man.

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:43 PM

CreedH8er, please do the world a favor and commit suicide, if not for me, then do it for yourself, your parents and your familiy. God i dont want to know what they have to go through with your as their relitive. Please end all our pains and yours.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

CreedH8er, please do the world a favor and commit suicide, if not for me, then do it for yourself, your parents and your familiy. God i dont want to know what they have to go through with your as their relitive. Please end all our pains and yours.

That wasn't very damn nice :(

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

That's just some sick shit motherfucker. I wouldn't give you the pleasure. I enjoy my life, as I'm sure you can't say as much for yours, after all you are Canadian, that would be reason enough to run yourself off a cliff. Again, burn in hell fuggot. :mad1:

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:46 PM

Quote:

That's just some sick shit motherfucker. I wouldn't give you the pleasure. I enjoy my life, as I'm sure you can't say as much for yours, after all you are Canadian, that would be reason enough to run yourself off a cliff. Again, burn in hell fuggot. :mad1:

yes the truth can be painfull. But im shure you will have a much better time whinning yoru shitty problems to satan than to us.