CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   are these the top 10 albums ever? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8992)

Bridge of Clay 04-22-2005 11:51 PM

"if Human Clain ain't on the list, it ain't no list! "

tremonti4life04 04-23-2005 03:15 AM

i would say, 1 - 10, it would be

1. Metallica - Black Album
2. Creed - My Own Prison
3. Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
4. Shinedowns album (name escapes me)
5. Tool - (Any tool album really, Undertow, Anemia, Lateralus, they were all good)
6. A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magick (name?)
8. U2 - Joshua Tree
9. Creed - Human Clay
10. Any Led Zepplin

Of course, this is my opinion, My favorite albums, and ones that i think people really dig the most. Radiohead only got the noteriety that they did in Europe because that is the style that most people like now. If you were to ask that same question in the US, it would probably be some stupid rap or punk band now, so that changes. I think that the rock phase will kick back in once the war in Iraq is over, because if you think about it, music cycles with whats happening in the world. Punk is in because people hate the government, once we get all of that straight, people will go back to hard rock and/or hippie music, you watch.

GregS 04-23-2005 08:37 PM

It was a horrible top 10..

NeedforCreed 04-23-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Kid Rock? :eek: dude.....and Kerri nothing wrong with Oasis! :)
There should be some Led Zep there amongst a heap of other bands. I'm not surprised that Radiohead and Oasis are there but I don't think OK Computer deserves a top 10 spot, yet alone the top spot. Kid Rock??????????

Hey, I saw Kid Rock in concert. If you haven't seen em, then I would recommend it. They're decent on cd, but once you take in a show, it's hard to be objective. They flat out rock. I haven't purchased Devil Without a Cause yet, but you can bet I will.

SmilinSkullRing 04-24-2005 06:02 PM

I like all of those artists except for Madonna who has maybe two good songs if that many. But the only album out of those that could possibly make my top 10 is The White Album by The Beatles.

SmilinSkullRing 04-24-2005 06:08 PM

And let's just say I make my top 10 albums ever list off the top of my head right now. Here they are:

Bringing It All Back Home - Bob Dylan
Layla - Derek & The Dominos
Darkness On The Edge Of Town - Bruce Springsteen
Disraeli Gears - Cream
Live at San Quentin - Johnny Cash
Who's Next - The Who
Harvest - Neil Young
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
London Calling - The Clash
Master of Puppets - Metallica

uncertaindrumer 05-08-2005 04:17 PM

Wow. Crap. Total crap.

Radiohead is the most overrated band of all time. How can OK Computer be the best album ever when it has a track like number seven on there. NO ALBUM with something like that can be the best ever, or even CLOSE.

The rest of the list sucks as well. Please, no nirvana, more Metallica, LED ZEPPELIN for goshdarn sakes, and come on, Soundgarden.

And for you people claiming Human Clay is one of the ten greatest albums of all time... Please. Let me know in the future before you are going to such a thing so that I can skip your post and don't have to endure it... lol

Ana4Stapp 05-12-2005 10:03 PM

That list is...horrible... at least has a lot of injustices... :rolleyes:
where's
My own prison- Creed/
War-U2/
London Calling-The Clash/
Led Zeppelin - any
Sinchronicity-Police