CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Stapp & The Tea Party to appear (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7184)

Shadow 08-06-2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjme
Guess I don't have to duck any longer? ;)

:)

Willabeast 08-07-2004 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Gotta catch that somehow. I'm sure Passion Breeds Followers will have it up for downloading in a short while... It'll feel so strange to see him play without the boys, and with a softer song. :(

and for me it'll be so strange to see The Tea Party play with someone else singing! But I'll suffer through Leno, gladly (almost), to see what they sound like together.

creedsister 08-07-2004 12:10 PM

Suffer through Leno :( I know Damn it

The Lithium 08-07-2004 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willabeast
and for me it'll be so strange to see The Tea Party play with someone else singing! But I'll suffer through Leno, gladly (almost), to see what they sound like together.

We'll, I gotta say I really, really don't like Tea Party or the fact that Stapp is working with them. I'm into the heavier stuff... Such as Alter Bridge, Creed, Metallica, etc.

Sheila63 08-07-2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Ooooh :eek:

..and I thought I was gettin' old... just turned the "lesser" big 37 yesterday! LOL!! :laugh:

All those Creed Grannies and Gramps!!! Still rockin' hard eh??? :cool:

Hehe, I guess you can count me as one of the Creed Grannies, Stef. :) I turned 41 back in May but thanks to Creed, I've felt more like a teenager the last few years!! :dancing:

I can't wait to see Scott on tv again!!! :D

Willabeast 08-07-2004 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
We'll, I gotta say I really, really don't like Tea Party or the fact that Stapp is working with them. I'm into the heavier stuff... Such as Alter Bridge, Creed, Metallica, etc.

Heavier? Have you heard the album "transmission"? or even the latest single "Writing's on the Wall"? I'll agree that Metallica is heavy but I've never thought of Creed as heavy. I think of them as mellow and a bit introspective. Mind you I'm only aware of the radio singles (Higher, Arms Wide Open...) and you, possibly, may only be aware of Tea Party's singles (Heaven Coming Down, The Messenger, Walking Wounded)?? The Tea Party really rocks (especially live) and they are definitely heavy.

If you're interested check out the recent concert bootleg "Live at the Dard" available at http://www.theteaparty.de/english/e_start.htm (for personal use only, of course). It doesn't do much to capture the audience participation (singing, clapping) but I think you'll agree that this isn't exactly easy listening!
:D

I'm going to listen to it again right now, as a matter of fact.

~Willa

creedlvr 09-02-2004 12:27 PM

Is Scott really going to be on Leno on Sept. 3rd?? I checked the "Tivo" guide and it does not say he'll be on. It has a comedian listed as the end of night entertainment rather than a musical guest.

Does anyone know?

Willabeast 09-02-2004 12:32 PM

I've heard the appearance has been cancelled but I don't know what the reason is or whether it will be rescheduled.

Bridge of Clay 09-02-2004 12:34 PM

I dunno...

Willabeast 09-02-2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Apparently he got the boots from Leno... Dunno if it's true!

Is that straight from Tremonti? *lol* :D

devils_here 09-02-2004 01:17 PM

I heard the same thing over at the Pit! :(

Jooji_2 09-02-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devils_here
I heard the same thing over at the Pit! :(

Take anything that comes from there with an EXTREMELY large grain of salt. :D The appearance has been cancelled, however, no one is really aware of the reason or reasons. Think one of them could be that by tomorrow Florida will probably be in the midst of a huge freaking hurricane? Or......maybe the Tea Party couldn't make the schedule....or.....the person posting the above comment at that place isn't a personal friend of Mr. Leno, or Scott Stapp....believe me. :D

Jooji_2 09-02-2004 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willabeast
Is that straight from Tremonti? *lol* :D

Probably not the Tremonti you are thinking of........ :D

Bridge of Clay 09-02-2004 04:04 PM

no, it was a Tremo fan... lol! ;)

err.. I read your post wrong, I thought you said The Tea Party couldn't make it and that's why it was cancelled... what a confusion! now I made a mess over PBF!

Shadow 09-02-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Apparently he got the boots from Leno... Dunno if it's true!

Marcos, he didn't get the boot from Leno. I wished you hadn't said it that way, even though I know that's not how you meant it. Cancellations happen like this all the time on talk shows. It's really not that big of a deal. Others want us to believe it is a big deal. It's not! And it turned out for the best for Scott because the hurricane is supposed to hit his area. It's best that he is home with his family.