CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Our Newest Member: Gabriel! Don't Be Shy! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4986)

Bridge of Clay 11-21-2003 07:17 PM

Hey, did you see who's our newest member?

I saw him reading my thread.

Anyway, is this Gabriel the real Gabriel we know from the pit? If so, please don't be shy! Join us, coz we're the most die hard fans of what's related to the (former) band Creed!

I still need some confort, and to get used to the idea, but your posts could help us to accept it.

But if you're not the Gabriel from the pit, and you're just being a smart ass, please go away without bothering our broken hearts. Thanks in advance.

Bridge of Clay 11-21-2003 07:36 PM

btw, forgot to add that Michael Tremonti's nick on the pit is Gabriel

hayley 11-21-2003 07:49 PM

Who know's that it's Mark's brother? I'm not saying it's not, but there has to be proof for me to believe that Creed are now no longer a band. You said that they posted family pics? Wow, you can get those if you look hard enough.

I need to hear it from the band. If I hear nothing then it's not true.

Bridge of Clay 11-21-2003 08:00 PM

then deny it. everybody knows it's him, you're being childish

hayley 11-21-2003 08:27 PM

I didn't say I was denying it. Everybody knows it's him, how do they know because he said?

Look, I'm not saying I don't think it's not him, and I'm not saying I think it is him. I don't know, I need to hear it from a member of the band for me to believe that it is official.

RockGoddess 11-21-2003 08:33 PM

Gabriel is Michael Tremonti.

He has posted at the Pit for quite sometime now. People from the Pit have met him in person. He is a very nice guy. His girlfriend Denise also posts occasionally and they both update us on stuff Mark is doing, and they will often put rumors to rest.

Do you have to believe me? No. But I am one of the 3 women who was at the Meet & Greet, and so far everything I've posted has been proven to be true.

(Oh, o.k. I got a little confused on the heavy metal project part, but Michael straightened me out.) :)

hayley 11-21-2003 08:40 PM

So people from CreedPit have met Michael Tremonti in person? I see. That's led me to believe it more.

But I mean you can't blame me for thinking that it may not be him, can you?

It's just everything is messed up that I don't know what to believe that the moment. Sorry.

Bridge of Clay 11-21-2003 08:49 PM

oh my! Michael replied my posts at the pit and said Mark was next to him. I said I was from Brazil and Mark said:

"does that say Brazil?" wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so excited! and for such a little thing! hehehe it made my day, after a stressful day of hard work.

RockGoddess 11-21-2003 08:55 PM

Hey, I saw that too Brazil! ;)

Yes, people from the Pit have met him in person.

Blaize 11-22-2003 12:38 AM

addicted2stapp, yes that is Mark's brother on the pit. Believe it!

Steve 11-22-2003 01:01 AM

I will confirm it is him, and set him to have a custom Status so everyone will know it really is him. Sorry for any confusion people may have had, but Michael Tremonti has been known to post on messages boards with the name Gabriel.

Dogstar 11-22-2003 01:07 AM

Thanks, Steve...As usual, you rock.

hayley 11-22-2003 01:10 AM

Okay, I believe it now. Thanks, sorry but I couldn't really help but have doubts that it is actually him. I hope he starts posting on here, and filling us in! That's what we need right about now.

facelessman 11-22-2003 01:39 AM

more crap...

Delirium 11-22-2003 01:51 AM

Gabriel: what's it like being a demi-God's brother ;)? oh and will you ask him to teach me how to play like him?