CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Guess who's back! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9317)

Higher_Desire 06-23-2005 01:16 AM

Guess who's back!

Whaddup ya'll!?

It's been a while since I've been on. Well, here's a little update of what I've been doing. *WARNING* This news is pretty boring. lol. I've left Idaho for the summer and am back in Western Washington. The graduation speaker this year at my college was Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Presidential Nominee John Kerry and heiress to the Heinz ketchup fortune. She was pretty monotone and more or less kinda boring, but it was cool nonetheless. I had her autograph a bottle of ketchup for me. It's one of my favorite autographs that I have now (second only to my Creed autographed guitar).

I'm working at the same restaurant as last summer. I got a raise recently. (up from the WA minimum wage of $7.36/hr to $8/hr.) At the restaurant I'm working at, I've been putting in 8 or 9 hour days cooking. It sucks but it's money. It's a pretty fun place to work so long as the owners aren't yelling at you about something. The waitresses often touch my butt when they walk past me, so it's some good incentive to stay. lol. We all get along pretty well.

I have one year of school left until I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. Kinda freaky I'm that close.

In my off-time from work, I've been working on building a new tool shed. It's going pretty well. Should turn out well I think.

It's been a while since I've written to or gotten a letter from Facelessman, but he's going well in Ghana. I sent him a copy of both Relearn Love and One Day Remains, and he absolutely loves Alter Bridge. We share the same common love of Mark's ability as a guitar god. lol.

So, I'm spending a lot of time keeping busyer than I'd like to, but hopefully get on a bit more.

Love ya'll. Peace.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar 06-23-2005 01:47 AM

Hiya, H-D, nice to see you back. We missed you! And thanks for the update. Sounds like your chugging along toward graduation. What kind of job do you think you'll be looking for when you get out? Any good concerts coming up for you?

Higher_Desire 06-23-2005 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hiya, H-D, nice to see you back. We missed you! And thanks for the update. Sounds like your chugging along toward graduation. What kind of job do you think you'll be looking for when you get out? Any good concerts coming up for you?

Thanks Doggy. I'm probably going to get into some type of clinical psychology / counseling type work.
As for concerts... I was supposed to see Black Label Society before I came home, but Zakk Wylde destroyed the inside of the club with a baseball bat and so the show was cancelled. (Boise got mentioned in Rolling Stone for that!!) I'll be seeing a friends band (Kelvin) over the summer... but other than that... nothing here. Just waiting for Alter Bridge to come around.

Dogstar 06-23-2005 01:56 AM

Cool. Bummer about Zakk. I remember when that happened. Did they reschedule at all? I've got Ozzfest coming up next month, and U2 in October, and hopefully NIN when they announce ticket sales for the fall tour, along with Audioslave. They're all over in Europe now doing the festival thing. I hope AB is coming back in the fall as well. I'm wondering if they are going to want to take a break, what with Mark being a new daddy and all.

Anna1011 06-23-2005 03:49 AM

hey HD its bin awhile

JulieCitySlicker 06-23-2005 11:52 AM

Hey Colin,welcome back :D

Xterminator27 06-23-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Whaddup ya'll!?

It's been a while since I've been on. Well, here's a little update of what I've been doing. *WARNING* This news is pretty boring. lol. I've left Idaho for the summer and am back in Western Washington. The graduation speaker this year at my college was Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Presidential Nominee John Kerry and heiress to the Heinz ketchup fortune. She was pretty monotone and more or less kinda boring, but it was cool nonetheless. I had her autograph a bottle of ketchup for me. It's one of my favorite autographs that I have now (second only to my Creed autographed guitar).

I'm working at the same restaurant as last summer. I got a raise recently. (up from the WA minimum wage of $7.36/hr to $8/hr.) At the restaurant I'm working at, I've been putting in 8 or 9 hour days cooking. It sucks but it's money. It's a pretty fun place to work so long as the owners aren't yelling at you about something. The waitresses often touch my butt when they walk past me, so it's some good incentive to stay. lol. We all get along pretty well.

I have one year of school left until I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. Kinda freaky I'm that close.

In my off-time from work, I've been working on building a new tool shed. It's going pretty well. Should turn out well I think.

It's been a while since I've written to or gotten a letter from Facelessman, but he's going well in Ghana. I sent him a copy of both Relearn Love and One Day Remains, and he absolutely loves Alter Bridge. We share the same common love of Mark's ability as a guitar god. lol.

So, I'm spending a lot of time keeping busyer than I'd like to, but hopefully get on a bit more.

Love ya'll. Peace.

Too long didnt read

GoodGodGirl23 06-27-2005 01:42 PM

Welcome back sweetie pie, even though I have been gone myself.... :)

HigherGirl 07-02-2005 06:05 PM

What up HD??????? ;)

HG...

Trimontana 07-02-2005 06:24 PM

Colin, i was missing you so much babes. I hope even you are working and doing another stuff you can post more often. Let us know more updates :kiss:

hotforscott 07-26-2005 09:31 PM

HEY COLIN!

Just popped into say hello.

I am so out of the loop.

Carrie

WeatheredWoman 07-27-2005 10:15 AM

Guess who's back 2... ;)

Nice to see ya again Colin!!! :hugs: