CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed cd due 9-04! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6631)

creedman 05-20-2004 12:41 AM

Creed cd due 9-04!

We should be getting the new Creed cd that Mark said would be due out in September this year, only 4 months. Until the shit went down. DAMN IT! We will never hear MOP , TORN, WTLF, OR WHAT IF again live!! :mad1:

Trees of Wisdom 05-20-2004 12:43 AM

Dude, he said that a year ago.

The Creed compilation is due near the end of this year.

creedman 05-20-2004 12:53 AM

before they broke up they were getting ready to record! Who gives a shit about the complication cd, weve already heard almost every song on it!
It will have all of their hits, Is this the end, TW it may concern, Im Eighteen, Young Grow Old, Bound and Tied, and possibly 2-3 unheard ones!

Echelon122 05-20-2004 01:12 AM

Ok, stuff that was said last fall was probably said with the expectation they'd be recording as Creed by now.

As we can all read that hasn't happened....quite the opposite.

As for the compelation...there better be something WORTH it on there. If it's just b-sides...most people already have them by now LOL

Higher_Desire 05-20-2004 01:18 AM

What we were told earler is that the stuff we hadn't heard WAS primarily new stuff, as we were told they HAD recorded some new stuff, as well as putting B-sides and accoustics on it.

H-D :listen:

Trees of Wisdom 05-20-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
What we were told earler is that the stuff we hadn't heard WAS primarily new stuff, as we were told they HAD recorded some new stuff, as well as putting B-sides and accoustics on it.

H-D :listen:

I'll still buy the album.

musicmind226 05-20-2004 09:47 PM

Yep, I'll buy it......now we have alterbridge to fill the gap for awile :smokin:

aussiecreeder 05-20-2004 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
Yep, I'll buy it......now we have alterbridge to fill the gap for awile :smokin:

yep i'm with you.....:)

was there no mention of two new songs?
then there are b-sides from MOP such as "Do It All Over", "Grip My Soul", that peice of comedy from Mark (name escapes me) and i'm not sure if the song for Victoria will be on it? then there is "nothing"......plus any others we don't know about on top of the greatest hits. if the majority of those (and some surprises) are there then it will be worth getting. if its the greatest hits with the b-sides most have than i will be more reluctant.

Trees of Wisdom 05-20-2004 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
yep i'm with you.....:)

was there no mention of two new songs?
then there are b-sides from MOP such as "Do It All Over", "Grip My Soul", that peice of comedy from Mark (name escapes me) and i'm not sure if the song for Victoria will be on it? then there is "nothing"......plus any others we don't know about on top of the greatest hits. if the majority of those (and some surprises) are there then it will be worth getting. if its the greatest hits with the b-sides most have than i will be more reluctant.

"Lord, I Apologize" doesn't count as a Creed b-side.

aussiecreeder 05-20-2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
"Lord, I Apologize" doesn't count as a Creed b-side.

oh sorry i'm not talking about lord i apolgize i was thinking of before i die! :) funny as...... :D

creedman 05-21-2004 12:50 AM

This could very well be the last Creed cd Ever again! :mad1:

johellion 05-21-2004 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedman

In my opinion.....the the last CD... WEATHERED did not have the same connection(was their worst album)....the REAL Creed was gone(after Human Clay).... when Brian Left the band ...the music did not have the same chemistry....the first 2 albums were the BEST!!! That :D :D was with all the orginial band...The Real Creed!!! And guess what??? Brian.....gave Creed their name!!!!! :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Echelon122 05-21-2004 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedman

I'd rather have Weathered be the last Creed CD...and I'd be happy with that.

Trees of Wisdom 05-21-2004 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
In my opinion.....the the last CD... WEATHERED did not have the same connection(was their worst album)....the REAL Creed was gone(after Human Clay).... when Brian Left the band ...the music did not have the same chemistry....the first 2 albums were the BEST!!! That :D :D was with all the orginial band...The Real Creed!!! And guess what??? Brian.....gave Creed their name!!!!! :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Creed was amazing with Brian Marshall. When he was kicked out, Creed turned generic and soft.

The bass was terrific in the songs "I'm Eighteen", "Bound & Tied", and "Is This The End".

creedman 05-21-2004 11:26 AM

I was hoping the next cd was going to be dark like MOP and Clay,after all of the shit that went down the last 2 years! They fucking jamed when Brian was there! Wish the originals could reunite!