CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 07-03-2004 01:43 PM

Hi Everyone :)

I hope your all doing well today! I had a good morning, of course I slept through most of it I didn't get up till about 11 this morning! LMAO!
I'm not sure if I'm doing anything this weekend, except for going to church tomorrow morning. The only friends that I have here that actually include me in anything are gone:( My one friend was sent back to England for a while cuz of her green card and my other friend went home for the weekend I'll be surprised if I get invited anywhere, I don't have any money anyways ,sigh!

Well, I hope everyone has a great day! Hugs!

Sheila63 07-03-2004 03:19 PM

Hey, Julie! I have a pretty quiet weekend planned too. I was supposed to go out with a friend today but it didn't work out so I ran a few errands and now I'm doing some laundry. I'm planning on going to see my parents for awhile tomorrow for a bbq but it will just be the three of us. My sisters, brother-in-law and nephews are away for the weekend. If we lived near each other, I'd take us out to dinner and go see the fireworks. :) I still might go see them tonight.

JenRN 07-03-2004 03:39 PM

I am working spit weekend this weekend. I was TRYING REALLY hard to come in on the 4th of July, trying to "strike a deal" at making about $50.00 an hour but that was blown out of the water so I will be home :(

JulieCitySlicker 07-03-2004 04:54 PM

Hi Sheila and Jen :D

I wish we all lived closer, then we could something together for the weekend :( I'm really bored outta my friggen mind! Plus its raining here to :rolleyes:

Sheila63 07-03-2004 08:24 PM

I know, I feel the same way, Julie. It would be great to see everyone whenever we wanted or were able to. I'm sorry to here about you schedule being changed, Jen. :(

Shadow 07-03-2004 08:37 PM

I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. My husband works weekends and holidays - so I'm home with the kids all weekend. Took them shopping today just to get out. I might take them to see some fireworks tomorrow night.

JulieCitySlicker 07-03-2004 10:07 PM

I kinda invited myself to go to the fair of Stlouis tomorrow night, I didn't mean to though,LMAO!
I called my friend to see if I could get a ride to church in the morning and then I asked if her family was doing anything for the holiday, cuz I was just courious. Then she said they might be going and she said I could go if I wanted :)

Sincirr 07-04-2004 12:43 AM

:bounce:Bonus!

PaulMcCoygirl 07-04-2004 03:22 AM

Well I found out in the paper this morning that one the guys I graduated with got arrested for possession of marijuana. He had it coming though, he was a HUGE pothead. Second, I'll probably be going somewhere with my friends tomorrow night for July 4th. We might go out to eat and then see some fireworks and then back to our friends house. The thing that sucks is that I'm scheduled to work tomorrow. I thought I was off. :( Oh well.

hayley 07-05-2004 04:19 AM

I have 2 weeks off school! :wiggle: Yay!

Sheila63 07-05-2004 10:49 AM

Alisha, I'm sorry to hear about the guy you went to school with. :( :hugs:

Hayley, enjoy your two weeks off!!! :dancing:

I'm happy I have today and tomorrow off from work!! :syncdance

JulieCitySlicker 07-05-2004 05:16 PM

Ok, I think I kno what happened ;)

I think the lady giving me my math test forgot that today ish considered a holiday or she told me the wrong date, cuz she never came :confused:

Sheila63 07-05-2004 06:53 PM

That's too bad, Julie. I'm sure you were looking forward to getting the test over with.

JulieCitySlicker 07-05-2004 06:58 PM

Ya I kinda was Sheila! I had to take a second test after this one :eek:

Sheila63 07-05-2004 07:05 PM

Ugh, Julie!! But I have confidence in you. I know you'll do great!! :D