CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Higher_Desire 06-24-2004 10:55 PM

I spent all day in Seattle and I'm freaking tired now.

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 06-24-2004 11:45 PM

I'm tired to!
(spent the day cleaning)

hayley 06-26-2004 06:18 AM

Saturday is over! :( I can't wait for next Saturday!! :laugh: Today was really great fun, I met Steven and he is real nice, not much eye candy, but of course it's whats on the inside that counts, and he is gorgeous. :D

PaulMcCoygirl 06-26-2004 02:25 PM

Glad to hear you had a great time! So where did you meet Steven?

hayley 06-26-2004 10:13 PM

Thanks, I did have a good time, but I don't know if anything will become of it, I don't want to get into another relationship ... I feel a little weird because when we were walking around town lastnight he reached for my hand and I didn't want to take it, I don't know why. :suave: I keep on thinking about his friend Matt, too. He was really nice, but I'm so bad!! :eek: I can't do that to him, because he likes me but I don't know if I like him in that way. :scared:

Anyway, I started talking to him through random text messaging, he got my number somehow and asked me who I was, I gave him my home phone number and we started talking every day. :)

Eh I'm kinda confused again

PaulMcCoygirl 06-27-2004 02:51 AM

Well, just take your time through this. You don't have to get into a relationship with him if you don't want to. Most of the girls I knew at my school wanted to be in a relationship so bad, that they went out with the first guy that liked them. It was stupid. Anyway, I kind of know how you feel. I wasn't sure or not whether I liked that guy Kevin as more than a friend. I finally decided that I only liked him as a friend, and that it was better to have him as a friend than nothing at all. :) As for Steven, tell him that you would rather be friends right now and try to get to know him better, then you'll see how it goes from there. It's better to tell him how you feel than making him think you like him. I went through this same situation my junior year of high school, excpet it was the other way around. I liked the guy and he made me think that he liked me. That's just my advice, but I hope it helps. Remember, you can PM me if you need anything else. :)

WeatheredWoman 06-27-2004 11:27 AM

There's just one thing I can say about that Hayley... if it really IS love that you're feeling... there won't be a feeling of hesitation! You will know!!! For sure!

I wish you the best of luck girl!! You deserve real love! Take your time, just like Alisha said!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hayley 06-27-2004 03:47 PM

Thank you both of you. :hugs: It is kinda confusing, I don't know how I feel, next weekend he has asked me if me and some of my friends would like to go to the movies, I have said yes, so maybe if I just keep my distance and let him get the picture that we are just friends. I was talking to him yesterday on the phone, and he said that his friend Matt asked him if he would go out with me, and Steven said, "No not yet, we are just friends". But he didn't really act like just friends, I don't know. :dunno:

Thanks again, :hugs: I don't know if anything will happen because I'm not sure if I want it to, I don't want to hurt him though. We'll see.

GoodGodGirl23 06-27-2004 06:06 PM

Anxious for Friday :)

hayley 06-27-2004 11:40 PM

Why? What's happening on Friday?

I'm sitting in the most weirdest angle, my stomach is killing me and the way I am sitting is the only way I get away with no pain. :eek: It's really hurting, I don't know why :crying:

PaulMcCoygirl 07-01-2004 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
Thank you both of you. :hugs: It is kinda confusing, I don't know how I feel, next weekend he has asked me if me and some of my friends would like to go to the movies, I have said yes, so maybe if I just keep my distance and let him get the picture that we are just friends. I was talking to him yesterday on the phone, and he said that his friend Matt asked him if he would go out with me, and Steven said, "No not yet, we are just friends". But he didn't really act like just friends, I don't know. :dunno:

Thanks again, :hugs: I don't know if anything will happen because I'm not sure if I want it to, I don't want to hurt him though. We'll see.

You're welcome. :) This guy sounds like he could be a little shy. If he said that he didn't want to be anything more than just friends with you for right now, but acts like he DOES want to be more than friends, then he's a little scared to tell you how he feels. I find it kind of unusual how he told you that his friend asked him if he would go out with you. It seems to me that if he told you that, then he wants you to kind of think of him as more than a friend. Overall, he sounds like a great guy for you HAyley and you deserve to be treated right. :hugs:

hayley 07-02-2004 05:08 AM

I talked to him on the phone yesterday and he did ask me out, but he was hesitant about it and said "I don't know though, because I don't want it to ruin out friendship". I do agree, because I have stuffed a relationship up like that before, and I will always regret that, I don't want it to happen again. Then I was thinking lastnight, I aren't actually looking for a boyfriend, I want a break. So we can just be friends, and we have a great friendship.

I don't think he's shy, not really. I think he was afraid of asking me at first because of how I was going to react, but I think it's fine now, things are okay

Higher_Desire 07-02-2004 09:14 PM

I got a new matress yesterday! It's a Spring Air Chateau. It's pretty nice.

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 07-02-2004 09:21 PM

Thats cool Colin :D
I need a new bed, but I'm to poor right now :rolleyes:

PaulMcCoygirl 07-03-2004 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
I talked to him on the phone yesterday and he did ask me out, but he was hesitant about it and said "I don't know though, because I don't want it to ruin out friendship". I do agree, because I have stuffed a relationship up like that before, and I will always regret that, I don't want it to happen again. Then I was thinking lastnight, I aren't actually looking for a boyfriend, I want a break. So we can just be friends, and we have a great friendship.

I don't think he's shy, not really. I think he was afraid of asking me at first because of how I was going to react, but I think it's fine now, things are okay

I'm glad to hear everything worked out. :)