CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

PaulMcCoygirl 05-25-2004 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
OMG! I just had some punk ni**er try to get me in his car, he kept asking me to get in and I said NO!!!
He asked me like 3 times :eek:

I wish I could afford a treadmill so I can walk inside so no one can bug me like that :wtf:

Yikes, that is scary! Well I'm just glad that you're okay. :) It's sad that there are some sickos in the world like that. :mad:

hayley 05-25-2004 04:25 AM

Grrr, I can't find my disc with my school stuff on it, I need it for tomorrow and I can't find it anywhere :crying:

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Yikes, that is scary! Well I'm just glad that you're okay. :) It's sad that there are some sickos in the world like that. :mad:

hayley 05-25-2004 04:11 PM

I'm having a day off school today because I feel like crap. My throats sore, I have a slight headache, and my glands are sore...:( I need a day off

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 05:39 PM

We are getting flooding everywhere around here! There are severe thunderstorms all over the place, there in a tornado warning south of us and I think we have a severe thunderstorm watch or warning here, its thundering now!
The Galleria, the mall about 10 minutes away from us has water in the parking lot that goes all the way to the rims of cars .

hayley 05-25-2004 05:44 PM

Wow, stay safe Julie!

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 05:49 PM

Thank you Hayley!

There was a ton of hail not that far away to, so much that it looked like snow:eek

Sheila63 05-25-2004 07:47 PM

I've saw that on the news this morning, Julie. :( You stay safe. :hugs:

Hayley, I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 08:07 PM

Thanks Sheila :hugs:

Its pretty calm here right now but still gloomy, we have a severe thunderstorm watch to :eek:

hayley 05-25-2004 11:00 PM

Thanks Sheila. :hugs: I have been feeling pretty crappy today but I better go to school tomorrow

JulieCitySlicker 05-26-2004 10:02 AM

Here comes thsevere eather again :eek:
We have a severe thunderstorm watch here already, I woke up and went to get in the shower and it syarted thundering. I had just enough time to wash my hair and rge important parts and then I had to hurry up and get outta thre :o

Higher_Desire 05-26-2004 01:04 PM

I just got my computer back from the doctor, and she's running really well now.

H-D :cool:

JulieCitySlicker 05-26-2004 08:00 PM

Holy Cow!
We are getting some pretty nasty weather here right now! There have been 2 tornadoes spotted, one south of us and one west of us. The tornado siren went off here even and we got some hail and it got very windy and there is more on the way :eek: Please please pray that we don't get any tornadoes here, I am home by myself and am freaken out!

Higher_Desire 05-26-2004 08:38 PM

I just saw an advertisement on the news that Miss America was going to be coming to Boise. Problem is, they said she'd be here on Tuesday, May 25th. THAT WAS YESTERDAY! Why did they put it on today, get me all excited, then crush my dreams?

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 05-27-2004 01:14 AM

Hey guys :)
I just wanted you all to know that I'm ok! The weather has calmed down here for now, we are still supposed to get thunderstorms tonight and Thursday and we still have more possible flooding ahead due to more rain on the way. Thre were a couple tornadoes spotted but not by us. They were atleast 20-60 minutes away from us, the tornado siren did go off here a couple times earlier tonight though! It stormed pretty bad here earlier to~!