CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I dont know about everyone one else.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3820)

tru2mine 07-21-2003 02:00 PM

I dont know about everyone one else....

but im ready for another creed concert. I was at the 3 doors down concert in may at hershey but its just not the same. Ive been to 3 creed concerts so far and it sucks that i have to wait so long till i have to see another one. On the bright side when the time comes maybe ill appreciate it more since i had to wait. Just random thinkin i know someone out there feels the same.

benkenobi 07-21-2003 02:20 PM

Re: I dont know about everyone one else....

Quote:

Originally posted by tru2mine
i know someone out there feels the same.

Right here!!!

DangerousDan85 07-21-2003 03:12 PM

i haven't been to any Creed concerts, so consider yourself lucky that you've been to 3

TakeUHigher 07-21-2003 03:42 PM

i have seen creed 17 times.... me and my friends travel all over the place to see them. you should really go see them, they put on a great, outstanding show!!

hotforscott 07-21-2003 05:38 PM

I am dragging Dan with me whether he likes it or not. I have mapped out several for next tour. I have been to 3 so far and hope there are many more to come. It's such an awesome experience.

Higher_Desire 07-21-2003 06:18 PM

I can't wait till they tour again, either. I've attempted to go to 3, all on the Weathered tour, but I didn't get to go to ANY of them! :grr: The show in Tacoma Washington was cancelled due to Stapp's accident, so then I was going to go to the show in Boise Idaho, but that was cancelled due to his lyringytis, so I decided I'd get a ticket for the show in Salt Lake City Utah and stay with my sister, but then that was cancelled! I sure hope 4th times a charm.

H-D

hotforscott 07-21-2003 06:56 PM

Whoa! You have had quite the luck haven't you? Believe me, once you see them, you will forget all about those other shows. You will be planning your next in the parking lot on your way to your car. It's great and I am itchin' for another show.

Sheila63 07-21-2003 07:17 PM

I agree with you, Carrie!! I've only been to one Creed concert, this past NYE, and there's no comparison between one of their shows and another concert!! I'm anxious for another tour myself because this time around, I'm planning on going to more than one show. As much as I want to see them, I also want them to be well rested, healthy and I'm happy that Flip has the time off to enjoy the time with Cadence and April right now.

hotforscott 07-21-2003 07:24 PM

I know what you mean. I am tempted to fly to whatever show the open with when tour time starts up again, you know that will be the best ever. They will be so pumped. We will have to make plans to meet up wherever it is.
I am so glad they are getting their well deserved break. I know they are enjoying themselves.

;)

Sheila63 07-21-2003 07:59 PM

That would be sooooo excellent to go to the opening show of the tour!! I definitely want to go to some concerts with you guys. I can picture all of us on the rail having the time of our lives!!:dancing:

hotforscott 07-21-2003 08:08 PM

I know, I can, too. I can only imagine how pumped the guys will be up on stage. We always hear how they are so anxious to get back on tour right before it starts and I just know the first one will be priceless. We will have to get the gang together for that for sure, as many of us CreedFeeder's that can make it.

hotforscott 07-21-2003 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TakeUHigher
i have seen creed 17 times.... me and my friends travel all over the place to see them.  you should really go see them, they put on a great, outstanding show!!

WOW! You have been so lucky to be able to go to so many. Rock on, I hope to see you at some future shows.

Bridge of Clay 07-21-2003 08:30 PM

17 times? Why? When you go to 20 you get backstage passes? :P

man, I´m always ready for a creed concert... but unfortunately, the only good concerts will have here this semester are Pearl Jam and Coldplay´s...

is Coldplay good in concert?

hotforscott 07-21-2003 08:43 PM

I haven't seen Coldplay in concert. I know when I have seen them on TV, that lead singer is a total spaz. I have grown to like their music, at first I did not, but I am not sure the show would be that great. I would probably concentrate more on that guy freaking out then anything. Maybe someone else has seen them live.

MrSeeker 07-21-2003 11:10 PM

I havent seen Creed live either,but i really want to.