CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Official Third Single is... "A Thousand Faces" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13021)

Dark_Knight 02-02-2010 05:17 PM

The Official Third Single is... "A Thousand Faces"

From Creed's Facebook page...

"Have you heard "A Thousand Faces" on the radio yet? If yes, leave a comment below and tell us where. If not, keep listening! More stations are starting to play it everyday."

silentstorm 02-02-2010 06:50 PM

Re: The Official Third Single is... "A Thousand Faces"

Just saw the same on their MySpace!

It's funny, just a few minutes ago I was going on and on to a friend how I hope A Thousand Faces would be next. :p

Dark_Knight 02-02-2010 07:15 PM

They just updated Creed.com

"A Thousand Faces", the new single from Creed's new album FULL CIRCLE, is starting to hit the airwaves. Make sure to listen for it on your favorite radio station"

My Sacrifice 02-02-2010 07:58 PM

Anybody heard it yet on the radio?

Dark_Knight 02-02-2010 08:16 PM

I think a few people over at PBF & ABB.net have... I couldn't say myself because I don't listen to radio lol

XALTERBRIDGEX 02-02-2010 08:32 PM

my local radio station still has Overcome on heavy rotation, have not heard A Thousand faces yet...

My Sacrifice 02-02-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
I think a few people over at PBF & ABB.net have... I couldn't say myself because I don't listen to radio lol

Haha I'm the same way.

giglbeka 02-04-2010 02:32 AM

I´m from Europe and my local rock radio station always plays only Higher and With Arms Wide Open, but no songs from their new album... :mad: It bothers me a lot. It seems they even don´t know about their reunion. :confused:

Agent D 02-04-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight

Yeah, I don't listen to the radio either haha. Isn't it silly how the radio still has such a bearing on record sales and a band's popularity. I would've thought stuff like iTunes and single sales online would have much more of an impact.

GeeK_2004 02-04-2010 05:19 PM

I haven't heard 'a thousand faces' yet on the radio... heck...im yet to hear 'rain' ..

TheGreatDivide 02-04-2010 07:13 PM

Yeah WRIF did last night at 9:30. I requested it earlier to day on 89x but i missed it, i'll call again tomorrow