CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How Long Since You Listened to Weathered? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8072)

Ann Allusion 12-01-2004 06:42 PM

How Long Since You Listened to Weathered?

Or any Creed for that matter....and i'm not talking about the greatest hits...but the songs as they came on the albums...

If it's been a while...and you're feeling nostalgic...as Nike says..."Just do it"...do it with an open mind...as if it were the first time you heard the lyrics...the music...felt the "magic"....let it take you on the journey to there and back as was intended.

Something i noticed on the Weathered album, was how each of the songs carried a certain message...and how so many missed the "Signs"...tho in typical stapp fashion, he seemed to be speaking through his lyrics as he always did.

As long as those songs are remembered, Creed will never be "over"....true, we are looking forward to the future and stapp's solo efforts...in which i have full confidence...AB is already on their way and having their "fun"..I realize that we can never go back...but it warms the heart to visit...*always*... :D

Higher_Desire 12-01-2004 06:54 PM

About a week.

H-D :pimp:

Steve 12-01-2004 07:37 PM

I listened to Weathered a few weeks ago and it just didn't hit me that well. I did however listen to My Own Prison also and wow, what an excellent album.

DekWannaBFlea 12-01-2004 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I listened to Weathered a few weeks ago and it just didn't hit me that well. I did however listen to My Own Prison also and wow, what an excellent album.

it has been about a year since i have listened to weathered, my own prison is better and i have been heavy into that (i am writing a review for a site) and AB.

Dogstar 12-01-2004 08:25 PM

I haven't listened to Weathered in almost a year, but I listen regularly to My Own Prison and Human Clay. Weathered just didn't stand up to time the way the other two did. Though, I do love Who's Got My Back and Bullets the best off that album. Hide is also really good.

hayley 12-01-2004 08:28 PM

I haven't listened to Weathered or My Own Prision for awhile but I listened to Human Clay just yesterday. I do admitt that I haven't been listening to Creed as nearly as I used to, but it's good to chuck on the odd album every now and then

RMadd 12-02-2004 01:58 AM

i listened to a few songs listed in alphabetical order on my mp3 player a week or so ago

Torn Daredevil 12-02-2004 11:02 PM

I've listened to all the albums within the last few weeks. Still love 'em all. I don't fucking understand the people who don't like Weathered... Baffles me... Although MOP is still the best by a little bit.

Agent D 12-02-2004 11:04 PM

I listened to Weathered, Human Clay, and My Own Prison just a few days ago. Creed will always be the greatest...

Dogstar 12-02-2004 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
I've listened to all the albums within the last few weeks. Still love 'em all. I don't fucking understand the people who don't like Weathered... Baffles me... Although MOP is still the best by a little bit.

It's not that I don't like it per se, but it's my least favorite of the three and I don't listen to it all that much now.

Dani 12-03-2004 12:11 AM

I still listen to Creed quite often, although Weathered would be the album I listen to the least.

Trimontana 12-03-2004 06:03 AM

I still Creed's album all the time...i specially like My own prision...but i still love the three albums.

The Lithium 12-03-2004 12:45 PM

Umm, just a few days ago

scrit 12-03-2004 03:51 PM

hours ago. I listen to creed all the time still. My favorite is weathered and my least favorite is mop...i guess I'm weird.

RMadd 12-03-2004 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
It's not that I don't like it per se, but it's my least favorite of the three and I don't listen to it all that much now.

egggggggggggggxactly