CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 09-17-2007 07:59 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
:confused: Wonder if anyone remembers me?:confused:

Of course!! How are you?

JulieCitySlicker 09-18-2007 02:43 PM

Suzie!!!!!

eusebioCBR 09-18-2007 09:56 PM

my dinner was very bland

Dogstar 09-24-2007 07:28 PM

My dinner was too much. I bought a salad from SaladWorks, and they give you enough to feed three people, I swear. I wish they'd cut the portions as well as the price. I can't eat seven bucks worth of salad!

Sincirr 09-26-2007 09:02 AM

Hmmm I have a problem...but I think I will make it another thread....okay I will do that...

HeavensOnFire 09-26-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Hmmm I have a problem...but I think I will make it another thread....okay I will do that...

Oh Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sh***Da*** Its Bad When You Have So Many Probleams YA DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT,em GLORY TO GOD i dont think it would hurt much TO HAVE A FALL CLEAREANCE SALE SO WE CAN SALE AT LEAST 25 percent of our probleams ...lets do that :hugs:

HeavensOnFire 09-26-2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
My dinner was too much. I bought a salad from SaladWorks, and they give you enough to feed three people, I swear. I wish they'd cut the portions as well as the price. I can't eat seven bucks worth of salad!

:) i can most of all with plenty breadsticks to dip it all in yummy

eusebioCBR 09-29-2007 12:16 PM

:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:

bilal 09-29-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my

supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:

shake hands brother... its sad but i know how you're feeling ... i feel it everyday... :(

i saw this movie 2 or 3 days back, its called "office space" .. its a little old now... but i felt extremely related to that movie.... and yes... I hate my job too

Ana4Stapp 09-29-2007 04:21 PM

i did a mistake....and im regretful for this... i gave an important info to someone... who obviously didnt want to know about the info....

eusebioCBR 09-29-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
shake hands brother... its sad but i know how you're feeling ... i feel it everyday... :(

i saw this movie 2 or 3 days back, its called "office space" .. its a little old now... but i felt extremely related to that movie.... and yes... I hate my job too

EXACTLY!, I've spoken with my previous supervisor and he'd be happy if I came back. And my situation is alot like that movie (without Jennifer Aniston:( ).
I took this indoors job for more money and I've since learened ALOT less happiness. I can go back to my old job for peace of mind, freedom(mostly outdoors - driving) and less money. I'm torn.

Ana4Stapp 09-29-2007 10:58 PM

Quote:

EXACTLY!, I've spoken with my previous supervisor and he'd be happy if I came back. And my situation is alot like that movie (without Jennifer Aniston:( ).

I took this indoors job for more money and I've since learened ALOT less happiness. I can go back to my old job for peace of mind, freedom(mostly outdoors - driving) and less money. I'm torn.

:)

HeavensOnFire 09-30-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:

:) mine too all over my ass like white on rice Haaaaaaaaaaa, but furthermore i do respect my superviser for putting up with my many moods its a blessing

Sincirr 10-03-2007 12:56 PM

Come on CUBS! Break that curse!
wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Dogstar 10-03-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
:) i can most of all with plenty breadsticks to dip it all in yummy

LOL, good call.

Dogstar 10-03-2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

Sometimes, the better money does not translate into a better job. :( Good luck with it and all.

JulieCitySlicker 10-04-2007 03:51 PM

I'm going to go look at an apartment today before work:D

eusebioCBR 10-05-2007 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Sometimes, the better money does not translate into a better job. :( Good luck with it and all.

bilal 10-05-2007 02:56 PM

^ Its funny how many things keeps you putting up with a job that you don't really like.... and money is a big factor.... i don't really like my job... at times i really question why should I go to work in the morning for... and when its closing time at work ...i am not sure what i should be heading home for.... i do this for the last two years now... before that i used to work in the different department... the working hours were killer (usually doing 14 to 16 hours everyday) but i guess i was more happy.... now i work from 9 to 5-30... but its all too boring and recurring... but it pays more....

Sincirr 10-06-2007 07:11 AM

I am stressing out so bad!

RATM sold out my local 15,000 seater in like 20mins, and the only other way to see them is the big day out festival...what if i dont get a ticket? I will cry my little eyeballs out!

Ana4Stapp 10-06-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

^ Its funny how many things keeps you putting up with a job that you don't really like.... and money is a big factor.... i don't really like my job... at times i really question why should I go to work in the morning for... and when its closing time at work ...i am not sure what i should be heading home for.... i do this for the last two years now... before that i used to work in the different department... the working hours were killer (usually doing 14 to 16 hours everyday) but i guess i was more happy.... now i work from 9 to 5-30... but its all too boring and recurring... but it pays more....

I had the same problem some years ago....I used to hate one of my jobs...actually not the job but the school ...the director was rude and I felt like I didnt 'belong' to that place..I was not happy ...so I wanted to quit it...but there was a very good money involved in this...more than in the other job...and I have to agree with Dogstar ...cuz last year, finally I left that school...(but not the job....just changed my place) and I m sure it was my best decision.;)

eusebioCBR 10-06-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:

I am leaving this job but I have to wait one year:mad: I moved my retirement money from my previous job into a private IRA. Having done that I now have to wait one year before I can return(it's the policy of the retirement/investment company used by government). Fortunately my previous supervisor is very happy about my return.

HeavensOnFire 10-09-2007 07:04 PM

Quote:

I Love Mine the good lord :D dose not like a complainer

HeavensOnFire 10-09-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

I am stressing out so bad!

RATM sold out my local 15,000 seater in like 20mins, and the only other way to see them is the big day out festival...what if i dont get a ticket? I will cry my little eyeballs out!

:) well my donna lee baby do it the easy way DRESS ALL TRASHEY BRING ALONG A GIRLFRIEND GIVE HER KISSES AND WALK RIGHT IN, PROB SOLVED, i da loves you stress will pass, i,ve been stressed out too it will pass

Dogstar 10-09-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

I am leaving this job but I have to wait one year:mad: I moved my retirement money from my previous job into a private IRA. Having done that I now have to wait one year before I can return(it's the policy of the retirement/investment company used by government). Fortunately my previous supervisor is very happy about my return.

Well, at least it's only a year. It will go by so fast that before you know it, you'll be back in your more rewarding job.

JulieCitySlicker 10-10-2007 04:08 PM

Man! I took a huge :shit at Walmart today:o :o

eusebioCBR 10-11-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

:eek:

HeavensOnFire 10-12-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

its always the best place AMEN i loves ya and im glad u got a new one old girl

Sincirr 10-14-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

LOL i dont hear from you for ages and thats the first thing you say! HAAAAA!!!
:hammerlol
Anyways I got a ticket to this festival that RATM play at so thank GOD i get to see them! Would have been SO depressed if I missed out!

HeavensOnFire 10-17-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

LOL i dont hear from you for ages and thats the first thing you say! HAAAAA!!!
:hammerlol
Anyways I got a ticket to this festival that RATM play at so thank GOD i get to see them! Would have been SO depressed if I missed out!

it does not surprise me none we all friends just come as you are :D as a matter of fact believe or not i have a miagrain headache and i just left the toilet myself AND WHY cant i ever remembear to buy toilet paper but im fresh :D as a daisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sincirr 10-17-2007 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
it does not surprise me none we all friends just come as you are :D as a matter of fact believe or not i have a miagrain headache and i just left the toilet myself AND WHY cant i ever remembear to buy toilet paper but im fresh :D as a daisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

HAHAHA!!! We are CRACKUPS!!!!

HeavensOnFire 10-17-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

HAHAHA!!! We are CRACKUPS!!!!

fruitcakes i tell ya fruitcakes BUT THE BEST FRUITCAKES NO ARTIFICAL FLAVORS OR INGRIDENTS HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dogstar 10-17-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana4Stapp 10-18-2007 02:28 PM

just having a strawberry pie....my baby is one month today...;)

HeavensOnFire 10-18-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
just having a strawberry pie....my baby is one month today...;)

sweet:)

Sincirr 10-24-2007 11:43 AM

^Yeh every month get yo'self a strawberry pie! Make it a mothers-rule!

I am sooo happy cos I just saw Chris Cornell live! WOOT!

Sincirr 10-31-2007 10:42 AM

My post seriously CANNOT be the last random thought can it????!!!????

Julie!!!! Come back with another poo story!!!!!

TrulyAmazing 11-03-2007 09:21 PM

Quote:

My post seriously CANNOT be the last random thought can it????!!!????

Julie!!!! Come back with another poo story!!!!!

MY DONNA LEE BABY, just cant make no hedge ways to get her groove on bless your heart DAT MY DONNA LEE BABY well i need lots and lots of chocolate tons of chocolate there was a short supply durring halloween

bilal 11-10-2007 03:09 AM

which way is north?

TrulyAmazing 11-10-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

which way is north?

just let it all blow south b/c Nobody messes with the south