CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Does Anyone Know................ (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3692)

Xenagirl 07-08-2003 11:07 PM

Does Anyone Know................

Does anyone know how to get your own e-card made? And I mean an e-card that would have your own personal music in it? Like music from your own band.

Thanks! Any help would be appreciated!

hotforscott 07-08-2003 11:17 PM

If I were you I would send a PM to Steve and see if he possibly knows. I know there are some e-cards on here, but I am not sure how the bands went about getting them made. You may click on one and see if there is an advertisment, or even email a support team on the website of a band who has one.
You may also try searching on Google or Yahoo for e-cards and that may help you.
Sorry if I wasn't of much help. I have no clue about this kind of stuff.

Xenagirl 07-08-2003 11:51 PM

Thanks for that quick response! I don't know squat about this stuff, but you know more than I do! lol! thanks for the help!!

Xenagirl 07-08-2003 11:53 PM

...and another thing! lol! Who is Steve? Does he go by a different name here? I am kinda new here still! Thanks!:)

Dogstar 07-09-2003 12:10 AM

Xenagirl, welcome aboard! Hope you have fun here. Steve is the administator of the board. It's his web site...He goes by Steve here as well. You can private message him :).

Steve 07-09-2003 01:02 AM

I am Steve :)

You have to make the e-card. The ones done by most record companies are done in Flash. Unfortunately I'm still in the process of learning flash so I can't help you out that much ...

As soon as i figure out how to do it, I'll let you know, or even make you one.

Xenagirl 07-09-2003 09:11 AM

Hello Steve! Nice "meeting you.":) Cool web site Steve! Awesome avatar to! Did you make that to? Your art work?

Make it yourelf hu? Ugggg, I could learn it if I had someone to show me. lol! Flash. I'll have to see what I can dig up about that. You would make one for me?:) :) :) OMG!! That would be absolutely AWESOME! Very nice of you to offer the help. You must be a PRINCE! THANKS STEVE!

And thank you all for your input!:)

Everyone have a great day! Sun is shining and it's all good!

Rock on Creed!

Steve 07-09-2003 11:33 AM

:D

My avatar is from www.fingereleven.com - at lease someone guessed it, that it was artwork! It's artwork drawn from the guitar player James Black of finger eleven !! :)

Xenagirl 07-09-2003 03:26 PM

Really? That's awesome! Thanks for the link Steve. I will definately check that out. Yes, I draw a little bit myself, so I could tell right away that it was artwork! Damn good to. Thanks again Steve!:)

Have a good day!!

Xenagirl 07-09-2003 11:36 PM

Hey Steve! I checked out that Finger Eleven e-card here. It Rocks! And I suppose all of that artwork was by James? Sweet! He's a very good artist! That's good, that he has something to fall back on, if ever needed!

And the Dismal e-card rocks to!