CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed's first song (LMAO) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6121)

aussiecreeder 03-19-2004 07:57 AM

Creed's first song (LMAO)

I've only just discovered this and oh what a laugh! This is a radio interview and as you'll see it ain't no "My Own Prison" or "Is This The End". They need to put such songs on this anthology so people can see they ain't so pretensious. Oh this is still brother of handmedown Hide over here! Keep talking in that Matchbox 20 thread and he'll forget this is even a Creed board! hehe

http://zhoya.tripod.com/Before_I_Die.mp3.mp3 not sure how long this will be up and thanks zhoya! i think i have to publically apologise about something to do with the pit actually. after all the news and rumour spread around that Mark said Creed was over I did lay into the Pit a bit and really was very ignorant. Those girls are great and know everything and I mean everything about Creed. I think if you asked them what size jocks (underpants) Scott wears they could tell you before you had asked the question. hehe

anyhow enjoy this and remember it's their first song!

The Lithium 03-19-2004 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
I've only just discovered this and oh what a laugh! This is a radio interview and as you'll see it ain't no "My Own Prison" or "Is This The End". They need to put such songs on this anthology so people can see they ain't so pretensious. Oh this is still brother of handmedown Hide over here! Keep talking in that Matchbox 20 thread and he'll forget this is even a Creed board! hehe

http://zhoya.tripod.com/Before_I_Die.mp3.mp3 not sure how long this will be up and thanks zhoya! i think i have to publically apologise about something to do with the pit actually. after all the news and rumour spread around that Mark said Creed was over I did lay into the Pit a bit and really was very ignorant. Those girls are great and know everything and I mean everything about Creed. I think if you asked them what size jocks (underpants) Scott wears they could tell you before you had asked the question. hehe

anyhow enjoy this and remember it's their first song!

Well, it's not really, really good, but... Ehh... "I wanna smoke all day"

aussiecreeder 03-19-2004 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Well, it's not really, really good, but... Ehh... "I wanna smoke all day"

yeah it ain't that great but it gives me a laugh

i've got my valium in my pocket and
and i'm ready to blaze
i've got my mary
got my mary jane.....

so hopefully we get this, Grip My Soul, Nothing and the b-sides we know about in this anthology!

TeriB19 03-19-2004 09:16 AM

Quote:

i think i have to publically apologise about something to do with the pit actually. after all the news and rumour spread around that Mark said Creed was over I did lay into the Pit a bit and really was very ignorant. Those girls are great and know everything and I mean everything about Creed. I think if you asked them what size jocks (underpants) Scott wears they could tell you before you had asked the question. hehe

If you feel you need to apologize to anyone at the Pit, please do it there. We here at the Feed were reminded on a daily basis how much knowledge the girls from the Pit have about Creed. We don't have a problem with you publicly laying into them. But if you need to apologize to them, do it on their board please.

Higher_Desire 03-19-2004 12:41 PM

If I remember correctly, Before I Die was something Mark did all by himself. Words and music. Yeah... the early days of Creed (possibly Naked Toddler at this time) were pretty weird. I'm glad they are the way they are now.

H-D :wiggle:

JulieCitySlicker 03-19-2004 04:39 PM

Not to be mean or nuthin but Creed Pit sucks :rolleyes: ;)

I'll bet Steve knows more about Creed then anyone over there :)

Trees of Wisdom 03-19-2004 06:37 PM

The interview was posted awhile ago. That song is a wee bit different from the Creed we all know and love.

SleeplessAngel 03-19-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Not to be mean or nuthin but Creed Pit sucks :rolleyes: ;)

I'll bet Steve knows more about Creed then anyone over there :)

I don't see anything wrong with this place or the pit...I guess I just don't get it.

aussiecreeder 03-19-2004 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
If you feel you need to apologize to anyone at the Pit, please do it there. We here at the Feed were reminded on a daily basis how much knowledge the girls from the Pit have about Creed. We don't have a problem with you publicly laying into them. But if you need to apologize to them, do it on their board please.

I layed into them here ( I wasen't the only one BTW) and thought I should set it straight here. I was just cut at the news and I guess it was another case of shoot the messenger! Anyhow ah Naked Toddler what a great name!

facelessman 03-19-2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Yeah... the early days of Creed (possibly Naked Toddler at this time) were pretty weird. I'm glad they are the way they are now.

H-D :wiggle:

i wouldnt mind a few flashbakcs to the old creed.

The Lithium 03-20-2004 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
i wouldnt mind a few flashbakcs to the old creed.

Hahah, no! :eek:

SmilinSkullRing 04-18-2004 06:21 PM

Ah, I want to hear it. :(

hayley 04-18-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Anyhow ah Naked Toddler what a great name!

Yeah, totally. :laugh: (I'm hoping that that was a sarcastic post there hide) I'm so glad they didn't stick with Naked Toddler

RMadd 04-18-2004 10:10 PM

damn, it don't work no more!