CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed hits the recording studio in January (& more news) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3331)

Luva 06-06-2003 08:40 PM

Creed hits the recording studio in January (& more news)

http://pub186.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842fr...cID=31698.topic

A couple of Creedpitters went to the music store in Maryland for the Tremonti instore signing and they got a bunch of questions answered:

1. He last heard the DVD was suppose to come out in December, but he's not sure.

2. He's not working on a solo album yet, but he likes to keep busy so maybe sometime.

and hes not working on the solo album right now because:

3. Stapp is currently writing the new Creed album and they are scheduled to hit the recording studio in January.

Thanks to MDStapplover and Gatalove

This news was too good not to share lol

Dogstar 06-06-2003 08:46 PM

Way cool. Thanks for the update!

JulieCitySlicker 06-06-2003 08:53 PM

Very cool! Thanks for the update:dancing:

TeriB19 06-06-2003 09:39 PM

Outstanding news, thanks Luva, for sharing!!

benkenobi 06-06-2003 09:47 PM

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

DangerousDan85 06-06-2003 09:47 PM

cool :jam: :rockon:

JenRN 06-06-2003 10:15 PM

Hmmmm recording studio in January, I wonder how long it takes to get out a CD?:confused: Do you think by next spring maybe?:dunno: I am so glad a new one is in the works!:dancing:

DSDTonya 06-06-2003 11:05 PM

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES (like the Erbal Essences commercial)

Very kewl news!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Hey Jen-I read somewhere that Scott said it took them about 3 weeks to get Weathered put together becasue they just had so much to say lyrically & musically. I'm sure after this whirlwind of a year-things will flow pretty easy for them too!! Ya never know-maybe we'll see something in February!!! That would be nice!!!!!!!

DangerousDan85 06-06-2003 11:11 PM

i'm thinking the spring

Bridge of Clay 06-06-2003 11:21 PM

This brings tears to my eyes!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Fantastic!

(sorry, I´m kinda emotional right now...)

Steve 06-06-2003 11:38 PM

Thanks for the news Luva!!

marlsy 06-07-2003 12:38 AM

:cloud9: I am on cloud 9!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks soooo much for the info Luva!!!!!!!!! That is sooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!
:darkdance :darkdance :darkdance :darkdance

velocityidp 06-07-2003 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DSDTonya
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES (like the Erbal Essences commercial)

Very kewl news!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Hey Jen-I read somewhere that Scott said it took them about 3 weeks to get Weathered put together becasue they just had so much to say lyrically & musically. I'm sure after this whirlwind of a year-things will flow pretty easy for them too!! Ya never know-maybe we'll see something in February!!! That would be nice!!!!!!!

I'm also happy! However, I really, really hope they spend ALL 6-7 months writting material and tweaking it. Weathered was done very quickly, but I really found it lacking in the depth department compared to the others.

Also, having Bret writing/performing bass (hopefully!) will provide some better-sounding low-freq vibes. Tremonti did it all in Weathered, and, while he's an incredible guitarist, the base just was not up to par in Weathered.

I also hope Brett's run with Virgos influences Creed just a little bit. Weathered crept a little too much into the "pop" category with a few tracks. I'd like to see something with the harder edge of MOP combined with the lyrical substance of MOP and HC.

AND... MORE AND LONGER TREMONTI SOLOS!!! GOOD GREIF! SHOWCASE HIS TALENTS A LITTLE MORE! 8^)

-Nicholas

MrSeeker 06-07-2003 02:19 AM

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!

velocityidp 06-07-2003 04:52 AM