CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   HIGHER RES. Leno interview!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5827)

Jez 02-11-2004 04:18 PM

HIGHER RES. Leno interview!!!

Michelle just uploaded a new higher res version of the Leno interview on the red carpet with Scott. It looks 300% better....You can actually see how friggin hillarious the look on his face is. I've uploaded it to my own server...so....
If you want this one Right click, Save target as ;)

I love this! :D

multifast1 02-11-2004 04:39 PM

Thanks for posting that... I missed it on TV. What is a .mps file though?? Whatever it is, realplayer loaded it.. whew. Thanks again.

WeatheredWoman 02-11-2004 04:49 PM

So RealPlayer will play it?? I've tried to play it but it says that it isn't possible to open the file because Quicktime can't handle the file :confused:

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Love to see the look on his face when the girls sing "Hello my friend we meet again" SHARP!!! And when he sings that little song *sigh* He's so cute...

Shadow 02-11-2004 05:42 PM

I love that clip. Leno always sends out the funniest people to award shows to catch the celebrities.

Thanks Stace! ;)

WeatheredWoman 02-11-2004 05:49 PM

It's already taken care of :D:D:D!!!!!!!!

:thewave:

Sheila63 02-11-2004 07:45 PM

Thanks so much, Stace.:D The clip is so great. I love to hear that voice singing again!! :wub:

SMACKxxxCREED 02-11-2004 08:08 PM

HIGHER RES. Leno interview!!!

:) :cool:

Shadow 02-11-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
So RealPlayer will play it?? I've tried to play it but it says that it isn't possible to open the file because Quicktime can't handle the file :confused:

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Love to see the look on his face when the girls sing "Hello my friend we meet again" SHARP!!! And when he sings that little song *sigh* He's so cute...

It will play on Windows Media Player, if you have that. I had problems when I was saving it because for some reason it was downloading as a text file. I did it a second time and opened my Windows Media Player and it worked. (I tried Quicktime also and it didn't work). Hope this helps.

hunnie_gurl_19 02-11-2004 08:40 PM

Hi everyone I'm new and I love Creed and thanx for the vid it was cute. :glasses:

DangerousDan85 02-11-2004 10:51 PM

lol, the other one was funny, so this should be even better

thanks Jez

Higher_Desire 02-12-2004 01:29 AM

Yeeah. Way better. Thanks!

H-D :razz:

TeriB19 02-12-2004 08:15 AM

Yes, it worked fine on Windows Media Player. Thanks Stace!!! Very cool.

Julbright 02-12-2004 08:36 AM

Thanks Stace - you continue to ROCK!!! When I saved Target As I just changed the file extension to .mpg and it then played on my DVD player on my computer. I think maybe that .mps was a typo ??? He is so cute!!!! I love it!

WeatheredWoman 02-12-2004 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
It will play on Windows Media Player, if you have that. I had problems when I was saving it because for some reason it was downloading as a text file. I did it a second time and opened my Windows Media Player and it worked. (I tried Quicktime also and it didn't work). Hope this helps.

Yep! It worked on Windows Media Player! Thnx so much... :hugs:

At first I couldn't see it after saving it but then I figured out that I can watch it by clicking just the link here! But now I found out (thnx to you), that it plays on WMP :thumbsup:

I've watched the clip over and over and over again... he looks sooooo good in it!!!! :wub:

WeatheredWoman 02-12-2004 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunnie_gurl_19
Hi everyone I'm new and I love Creed and thanx for the vid it was cute. :glasses:

WELCOME to the board hunnie gurl!

Hope you will enjoy your stay over here!!! :)

Sheila63 02-12-2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunnie_gurl_19

Welcome to CreedFeed, hunnie gurl.:newbie: I hope you enjoy it here.

Dogstar 02-12-2004 07:46 PM

I downloaded this, but I haven't watch it yet :D. Thanks tons, Jez.

Sincirr 02-13-2004 08:22 AM

Oh heck! When he started singing that Otis Redding song, I was just swooooooooning! I love "These Arms Of Mine" ooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Lucky b*t**es!

mushroomy2k 02-13-2004 08:42 AM

welcome to the board hunnie gurl enjoy your stay.
thanks stace this one was so much clearer good to see him
having fun.have a great weekend.

Shadow 02-13-2004 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
I've watched the clip over and over and over again... he looks sooooo good in it!!!! :wub:

There is no such thing as toooo much Stapp is there?

I can look at him all day. :cloud9:

Sheila63 02-13-2004 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Oh heck! When he started singing that Otis Redding song, I was just swooooooooning! I love "These Arms Of Mine" ooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Lucky b*t**es!

I agree, Sincirr. I was like, "oh, I wish I was one of those women!!":thud:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I can look at him all day.

Me too, Shadow. :D

creedlvr 02-14-2004 02:01 AM

Is that the start of some future facial hair we might see Scott sportin'???

mriamboring 02-16-2004 06:57 AM

when did that happen? recently?

he looks like he's putting a bit of weight on