CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Photos of Alter Bridge Video Shoot (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7003)

hayley 07-07-2004 02:24 AM

:yikes: That was my baby, Jeff Hardy! He looked awesome in the photo, in a scary, sexy kinda way. :p

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-07-2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I like Brian with short hair too! When the AB clips came out on MTV, I didn't even recognize him at first. I had gotten him confused with Myles. I mean, no one has really seen Brian since he left Creed.

Brian looks the best in the WTLF video and the Torn video, although my attention's never really focused on Brian in the Torn vid. I'm focused on, hmm....lets see....a shirt that's sweaty and sticky, long sweaty hair, and a extremely hot sweaty tired body......I wonder who that could be??? :rolleyes: ;) That's irresistible! :pant:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
You're so sweet, Saxon! Comfy Hugsss :hugs:

Thanks WeatheredWoman, :hugs: coming back your way!

LOL to the second part of your post, and I'm guessing we are talking about the butt shot of myles where he is standing on the rock and there's smoke or something coming from below where ever he is standing????

hayley 07-11-2004 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Brian looks the best in the WTLF video and the Torn video, although my attention's never really focused on Brian in the Torn vid.

Haha neither. Actuallly I was never actually focussed on Brian's looks when he was with Creed, the short hair did nothing for me. But now his hair is long and coloured, I am VERY interested. :pant: :D

WeatheredWoman 07-11-2004 11:03 AM

Quote:

I'm focused on, hmm....lets see....a shirt that's sweaty and sticky, long sweaty hair, and a extremely hot sweaty tired body......I wonder who that could be??? :rolleyes: ;) That's irresistible! :pant:

Oooh! Go on, go on!!!! :thud:

Quote:

LOL to the second part of your post, and I'm guessing we are talking about the butt shot of myles where he is standing on the rock and there's smoke or something coming from below where ever he is standing????

Oh yes... that's the one, Saxon!! :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addicted2Marshall
...when he was with Creed, the short hair did nothing for me. But now his hair is long and coloured, I am VERY interested

Hahaha... Hayley, you're starting to sound like me! ;)

Bridge of Clay 07-11-2004 11:47 AM

Hayley is naughty!!!

Bullets 07-17-2004 10:52 AM

so, is there an exact release date yet? Or by end of July do they mean like July 31? lol...any input is appreciated :)

hayley 07-18-2004 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Hayley is naughty!!!

Really? I aaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :angel:

The Lithium 07-18-2004 06:51 AM

As if that was something new...

WeatheredWoman 07-18-2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
As if that was something new...

LOL! I second that! :naughty:

creedsister 07-18-2004 12:24 PM

;) hehe

hayley 07-19-2004 05:05 AM

It's news to me! ;)

Shadow 07-19-2004 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I'm focused on, hmm....lets see....a shirt that's sweaty and sticky, long sweaty hair, and a extremely hot sweaty tired body......I wonder who that could be??? :rolleyes: ;) That's irresistible! :pant:

Very good description of the person you are talking about.

How's this:

Kimvan 07-19-2004 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Very good description of the person you are talking about.

How's this:

Mmhmm, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :cloud9:

hayley 07-20-2004 04:20 AM

Ohh yummy! Look at those lips :pant: :sex: