CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Photos of Alter Bridge Video Shoot (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7003)

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-04-2004 01:51 AM

I personally think Brian looks better w/ short hair, and I wish he would chop it back off, but I guess I can't tell him what to do! You guys make me feel so good, all my friends say I need glasses, but y'know what, I can see! Will they open their eyes, and realize I can see?????? ;)

Shadow 07-04-2004 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I personally think Brian looks better w/ short hair, and I wish he would chop it back off, but I guess I can't tell him what to do! You guys make me feel so good, all my friends say I need glasses, but y'know what, I can see! Will they open their eyes, and realize I can see?????? ;)

I like Brian with short hair too! When the AB clips came out on MTV, I didn't even recognize him at first. I had gotten him confused with Myles. I mean, no one has really seen Brian since he left Creed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I think the set looks GREAT, love the mountains...... I do have to add that it looks a little "Stapp like" with the shots of Myles..... just my:2cents:

So, I'm not that only one who thought that.

Did we find out exactly where the video was shot? Micheal where are you when we need you :D What's the location?

WeatheredWoman 07-04-2004 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
You guys make me feel so good, all my friends say I need glasses, but y'know what, I can see! Will they open their eyes, and realize I can see?????? ;)

LMAO!! :roll:

You're so sweet, Saxon! Comfy Hugsss :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
So, I'm not that only one who thought that.

Nope... My thoughts were: :note: Hold me now... I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking.... Myles??? :note:

;)

Dogstar 07-04-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Personally I don't care about the video. All I care about is the music and seeing them perform it live. The video is just extra.

What Steve said...Still...loved this one:

http://www.alterbridge.com/images/te.../tremonti3.jpg

hayley 07-04-2004 11:47 PM

Oooh, VERY nice! The scenery looks bad ass, that will make a cool video.

I seriously can't get over how hot Brian looks!! LOVING the hair :wub:

Dogstar 07-04-2004 11:55 PM

Hahaha, he does, Hayley. LOVIN' that hair :D

hayley 07-05-2004 01:18 AM

Mmm he's looking fine! :D :D

<---- hehe

hayley 07-05-2004 01:19 AM

Even though you can't see his eyes, he still looks hot :p

Dogstar 07-05-2004 02:35 AM

Ohhhhhh, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

hayley 07-05-2004 04:35 AM

Woops, was that supposed to be ----> :pant: ;)

He looks so much better with long hair, I have been starting to have a thing for bass guitarists, I don't know why lol

Shadow 07-05-2004 11:40 AM

Hayley - you always come up with some different shots for your avie :D

Since we're talking hair here - I really like the color of Brian's. I wonder if it looks that red in person.

Higher_Desire 07-05-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Colin: End of July!!! :)

Thanks Marcos!

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
it was done in seattle or the surrounding area right?
Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
That's What I heard.

WTF!!! You've got to be kidding me! OH MY GOD! That's where I am! Why did I not know about this! MICHAEL!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU HAVE MY BACK ON THIS ONE!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? :crying: :crying: :crying: If it was filmed near Seattle, I'm going to be VERY pissed at you Michael!

H-D :pimp:

Bridge of Clay 07-05-2004 10:39 PM

yep, it seems it was shot in Seattle, near Mt. Sant Hellen's where the volcano erupted almost 20 years ago

hayley 07-06-2004 12:54 AM

Quote:

Hayley - you always come up with some different shots for your avie :D

That's a good thing, right? :o :)

Quote:

Since we're talking hair here - I really like the color of Brian's. I wonder if it looks that red in person.

Oooh, I hope so, he suits that colour. :D

Shadow 07-06-2004 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
That's a good thing, right? :o :)

Yes that is a good thing! Although you had a scary looking one recently. Who was it?