CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My special year!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11548)

Ana4Stapp 02-07-2007 10:18 PM

My special year!!!

Well, after 3 tests I can say to all my friends here that my life is going to change ! I think that most of you here know that I was married for ten years , but unfortunately my ex husband got a serious disease (and even though he had already a daughter from another relationship) he got sterile, so our dream of having kids was 'deleted'...But now after our divorce I found someone ( like i call him here 'The captain of my heart' ) very special and as a result IM PREGNANT!!! :)
But nothing is perfect in this world...and Im almost sure that Ill be a single mother.. that guy is not married but he has a kind of 'commitment' now... I dont even know if ill tell him my news...I cant ruin his 'life' ...but ok..cause i have special friends and my family to give me support and love in this new chapter of my life .
As Im very very happy (even though worried cause of my age :more than 30!!) I thought about sharing this moment with all of you guys. since i really consider you as my virtual family...;)
So I d like to ask you to pray for me and for my baby oK ?

HeavensOnFire 02-07-2007 10:29 PM

Re: My special year!!!

...its a shame we dont have any international coffea so we can help celabrate this momeant of our lifes, well if he is captain :) im sure he will understand what captian, darlin im sure he will understand, and if he loves ya he will reach out understand this unexpeteble blessing , in your life,

HeavensOnFire 02-07-2007 10:32 PM

OH YES, My Ana, Ya Know Old HEAVENS ON FIRE , IS PRAYING FOR YOU, BLESSINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, da virtual family Hugs}}}} Xo Xo,

Dogstar 02-08-2007 01:36 AM

Congratulations, Ana. You and your baby will definitely be in my prayers.

Ana4Stapp 02-08-2007 06:55 PM

thank u doggie and heaven ;)

HeavensOnFire 02-08-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
thank u doggie and heaven ;)

hers da rising sun goodness, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, your welcome, my precious Ana

metalchris25 02-09-2007 04:05 PM

Congratulations! I think you're gonna be a great mother.

GrafiTTied 02-10-2007 12:35 PM

Congratulations Ana! Hope you have a wonderful new life with your baby.........Though i was wondering what would you prefer, a girl or a boy? Im just curious....

titan9 02-10-2007 05:33 PM

Being an uncle and godfather myself, I know how great kids can be. Congratulations! I will be praying for both you and the baby that all goes well and the both of you have a great life together. :)

RMadd 02-12-2007 04:33 PM

congrats! that's awesome news!
you're right in saying the father has a commitment; but it shouldn't be to whatever other woman is in his life. it should be to you. perhaps i'm just naive, but it seems irresponsible to be uninvolved in the life of one's own child. in the very least, he should know so he can make that decision.

Ana4Stapp 02-19-2007 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
congrats! that's awesome news!
you're right in saying the father has a commitment; but it shouldn't be to whatever other woman is in his life. it should be to you. perhaps i'm just naive, but it seems irresponsible to be uninvolved in the life of one's own child. in the very least, he should know so he can make that decision.

Wel l... sorry for the belated reply...even though I feel 'ok' now...an ultrasound showed a placental problem which means that I have to rest on bed for a long time n also take medicines...thats why im not posting too much...

As for the father...he already knows, but, unfortunately ..he doest even care... hoe he changes his mind one day...

HeavensOnFire 02-22-2007 11:24 PM

:hugs: :hugs: Ana***these situtions seem to be growing everyday ...with absents of fathers and these unexpected preagnecys , but my best advice to give you my girl...dont look at the black and white of the sitution just look at as it as the gift from god inside you and the inner streneth that at mother is given when carring a child that no man could ever understand A b/c it was,nt meant for theme too, I Pray for you and your Baby Streneth And Solid Relationship And Blessings Abundantly

Dogstar 02-25-2007 08:18 PM

Take good care, Ana, and be healthy! Pop in when you can.

RMadd 02-26-2007 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
As for the father...he already knows, but, unfortunately ..he doest even care... hoe he changes his mind one day...

i'll be praying for you that he does

Ana4Stapp 02-26-2007 10:36 PM

Thank u guys for your words ...I really need them...