CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Passion of the Christ: Songs (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7328)

Higher_Desire 09-03-2004 01:18 AM

Passion of the Christ: Songs

Have any of you got the album yet? I got it today and I really like it. I was out with my mom, and convinced her to buy it for me as an early birthday present. :D (Not to mention the near $300 of new clothes and stuff I got to go back to school. :D)

I'd say my favorite songs on it (other than Scott's) are Truly Amazing by POD, New Again by Brad Paisley & Sarah Evans, and Finding My Own Way by Charlotte Church.

H-D :pimp:

benkenobi 09-03-2004 04:18 PM

Hey, I did the same thing!!! My b-day is Sept. 8th, but I went ahead and bought the album as an early present for myself. I really like it. It's a unique blend of different types of music, which not everyone will like, but I will listen to anything as long as it takes talent. In fact, Brad Paisley and Sarah Evans song is one of the highlights for me on the album, but then I love P.O.D.'s song too!!! "Truly Amazing" truly rocks!!! I'm really liking their new guitarist Jason Truby. He's got a unique style that stands out from other guitarists I listen to.

Kelly 09-03-2004 05:10 PM

I agree--I love the CD. My favorites are Scott's "Relearn Love," POD's "Truly Amazing," Big Dismal's "Rainy Day" and the Sara Evans/Brad Paisley duet just gives me chills. It's very beautiful.

creedsister 09-03-2004 10:00 PM

:D shame on me i havent heard the entire Cd, Just Relean love ad truly :paperbag: Haha amazing haha i,ve skipped over the rest but im sure i will get around to it

JenRN 09-03-2004 10:17 PM

Agree with all of you, Stapp's song is great, and I LOVE the POD song...... really good! There are some that are not my style, just too country or too rap like, but all in all they are good :)

Jester 09-03-2004 11:27 PM

I haven't gotten so much as a chance to listen to anything off the album due to lack of fundage I mean I was lucky enough to be able to snag up AB's album @ Best Buy for $9.99 and that one hurt spending that much $$ but it was worth it :D

RMadd 09-12-2004 05:38 PM

just bought it today... I was a bit surprised to find one of those small cards inside advertising Big Dismals "New" album Believe "In Stores Now"; the album has been out for over a year now! how is that "new"? released May 20, '03?

kariyanine 09-13-2004 11:17 AM

I think it is basically because it is new to a lot of people. I had never heard of them before I bought the Passion of Christ album.

aussiecreeder 09-14-2004 10:17 PM

i've got the album and i'ld say that third day/steve chapman have the best song on the album followed by the duet between sarah and brad and scott's relearn love.

creedsister 09-28-2004 11:52 AM

My Overall Opion

After Hearing The Entire Cd~~~My Faves Our Stappy Boy Of Course ~~Give Me Eyes Of A Child, Love That Line!!!! Would Be These Brad Paisley & Sara Evens......NEW AGAIN, whoooo, Pod Truly Amazing....And I Love The Last Track On The Album By Big Dismal Reason I Live, :jam: :jam: :jam: