CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   GoodGodGirl? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=313)

hayley 10-22-2002 08:17 PM

GoodGodGirl?

i'm just wondering where GGG has got to?? i'm getting worried, cauze i know that she lives in Washington, and that is where all the sniper shooting is going on...so she might have left.:( Man, that must be so so so so scary for her and her children, it's all over the news and radio here in New Zealand...i'm just wondering, has any one heard anything?

TeriB19 10-22-2002 09:56 PM

Haley, GGG lives in Washington State I think, not the Washington DC area where the sniper has been killing people. I'm sure she's fine.

Weathered 10-22-2002 10:17 PM

yeah she lives thousands of miles away...hey teriB...do you think the sniper will come up to our area...i think it lives somewhere far from washington...and just goes there and back so he isnt suspected

GoodGodGirl23 10-22-2002 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Haley, GGG lives in Washington State I think, not the Washington DC area where the sniper has been killing people. I'm sure she's fine.

Hayley, I live in Vanc. Wash. Just aross the bridge from Portland Oregon.:eek: No sniper here....wierdos though, like everywhere else:(

TeriB19 10-22-2002 10:34 PM

No, Seth. I don't think he'll come up to our area. He seems content to terrorize the Virginia/Md. area for now. The thing that scares me the most is that my husband is running in the Marine Corps Marathon this Sunday in DC. We were all going to go down together, but with the threat to children that came out today, I'm not taking the girls. I pray he will be safe down there.

hayley 10-23-2002 02:40 AM

i seriously think that you should keep him there with you...oh GGG i'm sooo glad!!!!! whew!!! i was worried! i'm glad that you are alright.:P

GoodGodGirl23 10-23-2002 10:15 AM

I'm ok Hayley, not to worry.;)

Lady Valkyrie 10-23-2002 01:42 PM

Yeah I'm glad that you don't live near the sniper areas GGG. I will say a prayer of protection over your hubby, though. God will keep him safe.

I get worried about my fiance. He's a trucker and he makes regular trips to Geogia once a week. He goes right through the sniper areas on the way to Geogia. In fact the last 3 shootings happened when he was right there in the area. One happened just an hour after he had left a rest stop where he was sleeping which was right across the road where a shooting occured. Then another one happened and he was stuck in stopped traffic for 2 hours. It took him 2 hours to travel 1 1/2 miles... that was right near the Seven Corners on the Interstate. Then another one happened and luckily he was able to take an alternate route around slowed traffic. I get so scared for him. He calls me a lot during those trips to Georgia... at least until he gets out of the sniper areas.

Weathered 10-23-2002 05:16 PM

hopefully he is ok

Ruby 10-23-2002 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
Yeah I'm glad that you don't live near the sniper areas GGG. I will say a prayer of protection over your hubby, though. God will keep him safe.

I get worried about my fiance. He's a trucker and he makes regular trips to Geogia once a week. He goes right through the sniper areas on the way to Geogia. In fact the last 3 shootings happened when he was right there in the area. One happened just an hour after he had left a rest stop where he was sleeping which was right across the road where a shooting occured. Then another one happened and he was stuck in stopped traffic for 2 hours. It took him 2 hours to travel 1 1/2 miles... that was right near the Seven Corners on the Interstate. Then another one happened and luckily he was able to take an alternate route around slowed traffic. I get so scared for him. He calls me a lot during those trips to Georgia... at least until he gets  out of the sniper areas.

Yikes! Both my kids had nightmares about the sniper last nite.

TeriB19 10-23-2002 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
I will say a prayer of protection over your hubby, though. God will keep him safe.

Thanks Lady V. The marathon is still on according to the website but they say they will have protection everywhere from the skies to the Potomac river to rooftops. Keeping a positive attitude, but will be very happy Sunday night when he gets home.

hayley 10-24-2002 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
I'm ok Hayley, not to worry.;)

good! i'm so glad to hear that.:P

allison 10-24-2002 03:53 PM

Well, it looks like they caught them! THANK GOD

Lady Valkyrie 10-24-2002 03:57 PM

ah but they are just suspects... they aren't being charged as of yet for the sniper attacks. The one younger one is being charged for the robbery and murder in Alabama... or is it Georgia.

GoodGodGirl23 10-24-2002 04:04 PM

I'm a really big time confuzzeled, cuz I don't have a hubby!:embarass: And for that matta, as of yesterday morning, no bf either...:( I gave him the ol 1-2-3.. out da door.:( :embarass: