CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Muad'Dib 12-29-2005 05:26 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
guy problems, had really thought id found the right guy this time, one that wasnt gonna screw me around, one i thought really liked me :( everything just felt so right when i was with him :(

if you dont mind me asking what happened? :(

Anna1011 12-29-2005 06:57 AM

im not exactly sure but he dont seem to wanna talk to me anymore :( and he wants his jumper and hat back :( i dunno what to do cause i really likes him

Muad'Dib 12-29-2005 07:05 AM

just gotta talk to him heh try work out whats changed so suddenly, hes got to have his reasons. dont give up on him heh

Anna1011 12-29-2005 07:10 AM

dont wanna give up on him, just gonna give him abit of space for abit i think damn i dont know what to do

Muad'Dib 12-29-2005 07:23 AM

heh im sure it will work out, just have faith. if he likes you he will come round

Anna1011 12-29-2005 07:26 AM

thanx i hope so.
all i need to do now is try and stop thinking about him, aint all that easy.

Muad'Dib 12-29-2005 07:37 AM

heh heh i know what you mean. friend of mine told me she has feelings for me and we been msging each other like crazy last 5 weeks, then we both got drunk boxing day and nearly ended up together. problem is she has boyfriend and now she wants to go back to being friends cos she feels guilty which is fair enough. we still talk alot just its hard to try not to think bout her all time and she feels same.

anyway just go do something that doesnt remind you of him heh.

aussiecreeder 12-29-2005 08:03 AM

the opposite sex does rock but sometimes you have to wonder if its worth it. not any bad experiences at the moment but from past experience for sure. surely it should be easy as i like you, you like me and lets enjoy life and not hurt eachother in the process. what is so damn hard about that?
we have all this stupid stuff like you take the girl out but don't call her for x number of days because if you don't play such and such game you are too "available" and she'll think you are too full-on. then there are tricks guys use like taking a girl to a furniture shop and speaking about family and children and tricking her into "spreading the legs" as it were.....LOL. anyway its all stupid and so 9th grade.....

Muad'Dib 12-29-2005 08:32 AM

^^ i agree heh dont know which sex is to blame ;) its annoying, all these mind games etc. as you said if 2 people like each other why does it always end up geting so complicated!! liking each otehr should be enough reason to go out and enjoy each others company etc.

Anna1011 12-29-2005 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
liking each otehr should be enough reason to go out and enjoy each others company etc

exactly, but we just have to make things hard dont we

Muad'Dib 12-29-2005 10:32 AM

yeah its stupid, im awaiting the day i find a girl that plays no mind games and is straight up honest!! and doesnt analyze every little thing i do. the chances of such a person is quite low though ;)

Anna1011 12-29-2005 04:42 PM

i dont think there is a girl like that, we all play games just some of us dont realise we are doing it

Muad'Dib 12-29-2005 06:16 PM

mmmm prob right. life is jsut too complicated sometimes :(

Dogstar 12-29-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i dont think there is a girl like that, we all play games just some of us dont realise we are doing it

That's true, but there sure are degrees of game-playing. I hate all that crap.

Anna1011 12-30-2005 04:31 AM

lifes ment to be complicated