CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   YAY!!! I finally have a concert to go to!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6036)

luvscott4ever 03-08-2004 11:10 PM

YAY!!! I finally have a concert to go to!!!

YES!!! I finally have a concert to look forward to!! We got our tickets for 12 Stones tonight for March 26th! I sooo can't wait to see them...They were soo great when I saw them with Creed....I just wish it was Creed they were with!! :crying: But it should bring back some awesome memories of Cincinnati!!

JenRN 03-08-2004 11:52 PM

Cool!!!! I saw 12 Stones 3 times with Creed, great show! I got to meet Paul as well, super nice guy! Do they have a new album out now?

Dogstar 03-09-2004 12:15 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Cincinnati!!! My first-ever Creed/12 Stones/Jerry show! What a great time that was. I still wish we would have hooked up, luvscott. I'm kicking myself now, LOL! I was a newbie back then, though, hehehe....I just listened to 12 Stones tonight! That really was a dandy debut by them. Do they have a new one coming out anytime soon? I thought I remembered someone posting about it, but now I can't remember...Senior moment! :D

hotforscott 03-09-2004 06:37 AM

Cool, Karen, have a GREAT time at your show and let us know how they do and if you hear of a new album, I liked their first one, too.

creedchick02 03-09-2004 07:03 PM

Congrats..hope you have a great time...like you would'nt if i did'nt tell you that ;) ...I just got my tix to go see GODSMACK in April..i love having something to look forward to :cool: :cool:

luvscott4ever 03-09-2004 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedchick02
Congrats..hope you have a great time...like you would'nt if i did'nt tell you that ;) ...I just got my tix to go see GODSMACK in April..i love having something to look forward to :cool: :cool:

:crying: I'm soooo jealous of you!! I want to see Godsmack again sooo fricken bad!!!! I bought my tix early for Metallica/Godsmack, then they announced last Saturday that Godsmack isn't coming for the show in August I'm getting tickets for!!! I was sooo pissed and bummed, I thought I was going to cry!!! I'm hoping they'll stop here on their tour with Dropbox. I saw them 4 times last year and each and every show was AMAZING!!!! I would/will see them any and every chance I get...Oh, and by the way I also LOVE your avie!! Another reason I'm jealous of you!! I would love nothing more than to meet one/all of my fav rock bands. I just love David and Disturbed...Another band I can't wait to see again...won't quite be the same without Fuzz, but hey, I guess life has to go on!! ;) Waiting to hear if they're going to do that benefit softball game/concert this spring in Chicago, if it's on....I'M SOOOOO THERE!! :D

PaulMcCoygirl 03-10-2004 05:26 PM

I'm so jealous of you too! :( I want to go see 12 Stones again so bad! Oh well, hope you have a great time! :D

Higher_Desire 03-10-2004 05:29 PM

Cool! 12 Stones rocks!

H=D :note:

Sheila63 03-10-2004 06:00 PM

That's Awesome, luvscott!!! I know you'll have a great time. Enjoy!!!:dancing:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-11-2004 09:08 AM

That's awesome Karen. Hope you have a good time. April is coming fast too. Soon I'll be seeing you, Kerri and Linda at a APC concert!!!!!! :jam: Good I can't wait!!! :dancing:

luvscott4ever 03-11-2004 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
That's awesome Karen. Hope you have a good time. April is coming fast too. Soon I'll be seeing you, Kerri and Linda at a APC concert!!!!!! :jam: Good I can't wait!!! :dancing:

I know!!! Co-inky dink here, APC is on right now, as we speak!! lol!!
I can't wait either. Although I really like 12 Stones, I'm just biding my time til we meet for APC!! It is sooo gonna rock!! I'm a total, absolute Tool/APC/Maynard freak, it grows bigger and bigger everyday!!!! :D
Now I'm just looking forward to Tool touring, and I'm hoping I don't have to wait too long. My daughter and I will be going to as many of those as we can, I'll travel wherever I can to see them...Thinking about going to Red Rock in Colorado, if they play there, I hear that place is awesome!! I'd definately like to go back to River Bend in Cincinnati and back to Verizon Wireless Center in Indianapolis, those are outdoor venues and they are sooo cool!!! I'd better stop talking about concerts, I'm going to go INSANE!! ;)

luvscott4ever 03-11-2004 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I'm so jealous of you too! :( I want to go see 12 Stones again so bad! Oh well, hope you have a great time! :D

I know PMG, I thought about you when I heard they were coming and when I bought my tickets. Your name says it all!! :) lol...I know I REALLY enjoyed their show when I saw them in Cincinnati, they were so into it!! I am going to miss their bassist Kevin, he got so into it and was really fun to watch jump up and down and jam his head off...A great bunch of kids, we met them after their set and they were sooo friendly. Hope I can meet them again, this time!!

PaulMcCoygirl 03-11-2004 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
I know PMG, I thought about you when I heard they were coming and when I bought my tickets. Your name says it all!! :) lol...I know I REALLY enjoyed their show when I saw them in Cincinnati, they were so into it!! I am going to miss their bassist Kevin, he got so into it and was really fun to watch jump up and down and jam his head off...A great bunch of kids, we met them after their set and they were sooo friendly. Hope I can meet them again, this time!!

Awwww thanks......I feel better now :D .....oh and by the way, you can call me Alisha. :glasses:

JulieCitySlicker 03-11-2004 10:38 PM

Thats awesome!I hope you have a great time :D

luvscott4ever 03-12-2004 08:24 PM

Danny Carey!! and Pigmy Love Circus!!!!

I'm sooo pumped, yet again!!! Just found out yesterday that Danny Carey and his other band, Pigmy Love Circus, is going to be playing here on the 23rd of this month!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo going to go, even if I have to go myself!! I saw them with APC last July, they were ok, but Danny ROCKED!!! He is the only real reason why I want to go!! That man IS the best I've EVER heard kick it on the drums, he is my favorite drummer...I just HAVE to see him play again!! If I can't have Tool, I'll take PLC instead!! It's nice to have Maynard/Danny in other bands, atleast that way I get to see them. God only knows how long it will be b4 Tool tours again!!! :crying: I NEED TOOL!! Ok, I'm done now...sorry for the ranting, but my life won't be complete until I've put as many Tool shows under my belt as possible...I just LOVE that band!! :D