CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   John Cena - You Can't See Me (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9108)

Higher_Desire 05-13-2005 08:10 PM

John Cena - You Can't See Me

Has anyone heard WWE Champion John Cena's new rap album? It's suprisingly not that bad. All the tracks are available for download on both Ares and mIRC (as well as probably others).

In a thing that came out from Sam Goody music stores today said there's been a higher request for that CD than the new WrestleMania 21 DVD. There's even been such a high demand for it, that Sam Goody will be DOUBLING the ordered amount of the CD's they'll be carrying of it for the next few months.

Check it out. You may be surprised. I'd suggest the tracks Make It Loud, Bad Bad Man, Summer Flings, Running Game, and Beantown.

H-D :pimp:

Ivan_Creed 05-14-2005 02:36 AM

Cena is making bank... :D

hayley 05-14-2005 05:50 AM

John Cena rap .... hmmm .... I'll say no. :D

Higher_Desire 05-14-2005 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
John Cena rap .... hmmm .... I'll say no. :D

It's actually pretty good. It's not like the stuff he does in the ring before a match.

RMadd 05-14-2005 04:02 PM

NOTE: if you're using Ares, don't DL "Basic Thugonomics"... appears to some tracker or spyware or something (not really sure what it is when a single song gets hundreds of results on its own, with numerous sources, all displaying the same exact album & song title, as well as same song length, but with great variance in the total size: for example, a song that's 6:16 long ripped at 128 kbps should have a size of about 6 MB; the ones on there, however, range from 1.8 mb to 4.4 mb)

Higher_Desire 05-18-2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
NOTE: if you're using Ares, don't DL "Basic Thugonomics"... appears to some tracker or spyware or something (not really sure what it is when a single song gets hundreds of results on its own, with numerous sources, all displaying the same exact album & song title, as well as same song length, but with great variance in the total size: for example, a song that's 6:16 long ripped at 128 kbps should have a size of about 6 MB; the ones on there, however, range from 1.8 mb to 4.4 mb)

Huh. I do use Ares, but I downloaded BT quite a long time ago. Possible off of Kazaa. But mine seems to be fine.

SmilinSkullRing 05-22-2005 03:45 PM

I'm not a big rap fan by any means, but I wanted to get this because of Cena. I haven't yet, but I must be limited since I don't have a lot of money.

Bad Bad Man isn't too bad.

titan9 05-23-2005 01:46 PM

I hate the video for "Bad, Bad Man". WWE has been showing that one a lot and it's pretty bad, in my opinion. Cena seems to be a decent rapper, but I'm not much of a rap fan, so I probably won't download or buy his album. I think it's funny that Cena's CD sold 43,000 copies in its first week while Fozzy's(Chris Jericho's band) latest CD only sold around 1,500 copies in its first week. Fozzy isn't half-bad(and this was the CD that had Tremonti and Myles on it) so I felt like they should have sold more copies than they did. Of course, Cena's CD is getting a whole lot more promotion than Fozzy's did, so that probably explains why Fozzy's CD did so poorly. I also find it funny that a CD by a wrestler outsells a CD by a real band(12 Stones) by around 12,000 copies. I guess it all has to do with the promotion and also the amount of people who are willing to buy it. Obviously, a lot of Cena fans bought his CD.

SmilinSkullRing 05-23-2005 03:34 PM

Fozzy should sell more. I much prefer them over Cena, and Cena isn't bad.

Trimontana 05-23-2005 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing
Fozzy should sell more. I much prefer them over Cena, and Cena isn't bad.

You're damn rite, Fozzy is not just Jericho. Fozzy is a band of pro that are playing for years....Mr. Richcie Ward is an awesome guitar player and singer(he shows that with Stuck Mojo), Sean Dalson has been bassist for 20 years, Mike Martin has been playing guitar in Atlanta for years from jazz clubs to rock-metal, and Frank is an excellent drummer :D I really like Fozzy but not for Jericho (last gig he showed us that he's just a body and a face...good voice i have to say but at the end of the gig was just a selfish rock star).
I dont like Cena or rap...i cant stand either

SmilinSkullRing 05-23-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
You're damn rite, Fozzy is not just Jericho. Fozzy is a band of pro that are playing for years....Mr. Richcie Ward is an awesome guitar player and singer(he shows that with Stuck Mojo), Sean Dalson has been bassist for 20 years, Mike Martin has been playing guitar in Atlanta for years from jazz clubs to rock-metal, and Frank is an excellent drummer :D I really like Fozzy but not for Jericho (last gig he showed us that he's just a body and a face...good voice i have to say but at the end of the gig was just a selfish rock star).
I dont like Cena or rap...i cant stand either

Yeah, I pretty much hate all rap. And you are right about Fozzy -- they are more than just Jericho. That's the great thing about them. Although Jericho sounds pretty good for what he sings. I enjoy hearing him anyway. :D

Higher_Desire 05-28-2005 09:40 PM

Here's a funny update. I got an e-mail from WWE News today that said that the video for Bad, Bad Man was "too hot for MTV" because they were refusing to play it. It said it was "Too bad, bad for them". lol.

I also heard that after debuting at #15 on Billboard it's first week, it dropped to #50 for it's second week.