CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Meaningless news (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9172)

RoffeDH 05-29-2005 06:03 AM

Meaningless news

White-glove service, it is. Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp ordered 80 bucks worth of food before Wednesday's game started — crab and lobster mango tarts — and the plates were on his reserved table right before the half.

Stapp, however, didn't eat. With the maitre d' pulling out his hair, Stapp skipped with four minutes left in the second quarter because his 6-year-old son, Jagger, was falling asleep.

( http://www.palmbeachpost.com/celebri.../0527jose.html )

----------------------------------------------------------

And check this page out, look up all your fav actors and fav musicans at http://www.explore-biography.com/
:P

Ann Allusion 05-29-2005 12:52 PM

Well, golly geee...shoot the man in the foot for taking care of his son. Think a child is more important than $80 worth of munchies... Depends on where your priorities lie, i guess...you are right Roffe...meaningless news...but thanks for sharing it anyway... ;)

Trimontana 05-29-2005 01:18 PM

I think noone shoot to Stapp on his feet, Ann....it was the journalist who obviously wrote that.

RMadd 05-29-2005 03:30 PM

it's not bashing stapp & his decision to leave early.... as Trimontana said, the journalist was merely observing what happened.... this, however, makes me wonder how those avid stapp fans (keep in mind that i like the guy, i just question his motives every now and then) can accuse someone of shooting another in the foot when the material in question is obviously objective; if this is the case, then how many times have we, those of us who have questioned what stapp is doing, etc, have been incorrectly and unjustly blamed for bashing Scott?

Ann Allusion 05-29-2005 03:55 PM

Ya know what, y'all...i made a comment...nothing more, nothing less...don't believe i was being disrespectful to anyone, or trying to start trouble..and MOST DEFINITELY realize that it was nothing more than a comment from a journalist in a celeberty gossip column, relaying THEIR observations. So it never ceases to amaze me why someone has to try and make it sound like my posts are something other than what they are...

RMadd 05-29-2005 04:23 PM

you said someone was shooting someone in the foot! generally speaking, that means "being mean/disrespectful towards that person".... Trimontana & myself found absolutely no evidence of that whatsoever in the article posted.

Trimontana 05-29-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
you said someone was shooting someone in the foot! generally speaking, that means "being mean/disrespectful towards that person".... Trimontana & myself found absolutely no evidence of that whatsoever in the article posted.

Thats true. In the way you post your thoughs theres no way we cant take it in another way.

Ann Allusion 05-29-2005 04:39 PM

It's called sarcasim... :eek:
go figure... ;)

RMadd 05-29-2005 05:33 PM

that's sarcasm? i must've turned my detector off...

uncertaindrumer 05-29-2005 05:55 PM

I dunno... I'd shoot ANYONE in the foot for ordering $80 of food, wasted or NOT...

Dogstar 05-29-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
Ya know what, y'all...i made a comment...nothing more, nothing less...don't believe i was being disrespectful to anyone, or trying to start trouble..and MOST DEFINITELY realize that it was nothing more than a comment from a journalist in a celeberty gossip column, relaying THEIR observations. So it never ceases to amaze me why someone has to try and make it sound like my posts are something other than what they are...

Word choice, perhaps? :D Just an observation ;)...
Even the journalist could have chosen a different word than *skipped*. That does have a negative connotation :D...but then again, it IS a gossip column, and that stuff isn't supposed to be flattering.

TeriB19 05-29-2005 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
that's sarcasm? i must've turned my detector off...

Must be time to change the battery. Mine didn't go off either. Hard to tell sometimes.

Dogstar 05-29-2005 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
I dunno... I'd shoot ANYONE in the foot for ordering $80 of food, wasted or NOT...

:laugh:...right on, haha

tremonti4life04 05-29-2005 10:04 PM

Well, that news really fit with the name of the thread... Who cares? If i had money like he did, id waste $80 worth of food for my son too...I would now even, me being as broke as i am.

I was hoping that the meaningless news thing meant that stapp went to wind up with another few songs or something... I dont care what stapp eats, i dont really care when he takes a nap, or takes a shit, or fries eggs, or plants his gardens, or prays... None of that really matters, and why people make a big damn deal out of it befuddles me.

"Well, Ken Gray, lead singer of Falling Higher, was spotted through a window in his house walking towards the bathroom, where he sat on the shitter for 15 minutes. At first, we thought he might have been having a heart attack, but then it turns out he was just pinching a rather huge loaf."

^^^^That right there is about how much hearing about stapp wasting $80 in food means to me

creedsister 05-29-2005 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
Well, golly geee...shoot the man in the foot for taking care of his son. Think a child is more important than $80 worth of munchies... Depends on where your priorities lie, i guess...you are right Roffe...meaningless news...but thanks for sharing it anyway... ;)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO That Was Awsome News :D Thanks For Sharing With Us