CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   President Bush Re-Elected (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7866)

Torn Daredevil 11-03-2004 09:36 AM

President Bush Re-Elected

As projected by NBC, Bush has been re-elected President. Time for Kerry to stop being being an asshole and concede already. It is pretty much impossible for him to win Ohio and he needs to face reality that the American public did not elect him. And, Bush did win the popular vote, as well.

Thank goodness that Americans made the right decision and it's good to see that the country still has a strong base of conservative Christian voters. That is what made the difference. What's hilarious is that the same number of young people voted this year as in 2000. So much for those liberal "Rock the Vote" and "Vote or Die" programs. Thanks P. Diddy. LOL

All the hype around Kerry proved to amount to nothing and be only a by-product of liberal celebrities exerting their power upon the American public. Thank God we didn't listen.

RMadd 11-03-2004 10:28 AM

man, I agree w/ the stuff you're saying, but you better get yourself a couple rolls o' duct tape b/c there's gonna be people on here who are gonna try and tear you a new bunghole!

Mulletman 11-03-2004 11:09 AM

10:10 am cst - Kerry has just conceded the race.

The Lithium 11-03-2004 12:05 PM

BUSH SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

"I'm a war president" - George W Bush

RMadd 11-03-2004 12:21 PM

"I'm actually a citizen of the US" ~ Me

Dogstar 11-03-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

What's hilarious is that the same number of young people voted this year as in 2000.

It's far from hilarious. It's a fucking disgrace. People have fought and died for the right to have their voices heard and it's criminal that so many younger people chose to stay silent, regardless of their choice. It's inexcusable. And if they didn't vote, they should keep their apathetic mouths shut.

Bush did win the popular vote, but it was no ringing endorsement. There's a good a chunk of people (48 percent or so) in this country who are NOT happy about this. I am one of those people.

Mulletman 11-03-2004 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

Behold the Harvard graduate in all his might. . .

Higher_Desire 11-03-2004 03:25 PM

WAHOO!!! :syncdance :dancing:
Me and some other people were watching the election coverage from about 7:00 in the evening until 1:00 in the morning cheering when a state turned red! :D I'm so excited that Kerry did the smart thing and conceded early instead of asking for more recounts.

In a report from MSNBC, Kerry reportidly called Bush at 11:00 eastern time this morning to let Bush know his decision and congratulate him. Bush also said “I think you were an admirable, worthy opponent and waged one tough campaign... I hope you are proud of the effort you put in. You should be.”

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 11-03-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
What's hilarious is that the same number of young people voted this year as in 2000.

actually, while the proportion to the overall turnout was the same, a greater # of people our age did turn out to vote. and i dunno about other places around the nation, but my campus caught election fever awhile ago. and while there are apathetic people, there's also a large number of us who are overzealous and wish we could vote according to the old adage: "vote early and vote often"

Steve 11-03-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Bush did win the popular vote, but it was no ringing endorsement. There's a good a chunk of people (48 percent or so) in this country who are NOT happy about this. I am one of those people.

Just remember, Bill Clinton didn't win the "majority" of the vote either. He won his elections with less than 50% of the total vote. Bush is the first president to be elected with more than 50% of the vote since his father.

RMadd 11-03-2004 04:19 PM

Steve, you're a genius... if you run for President some day, I'd vote for ya!

Torn Daredevil 11-03-2004 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Just remember, Bill Clinton didn't win the "majority" of the vote either. He won his elections with less than 50% of the total vote. Bush is the first president to be elected with more than 50% of the vote since his father.

Well said Steve. And Lithuim, I think you're nice and you've helped me out before, but you don't even live in the US. Please stay out of it. You really have no idea what life is like here or what the situation of the country truly is. I am trying to be as nice as possible about it, but it's very difficult.

Bush won by more than 3 million votes, and it is one of the widest margins in the last few decades. Bush also got more percentage than Clinton, who is considered "one of the most popular Presidents in the history of the US." Take that for what it's worth.

You go, George W!!!

RMadd 11-03-2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

And Lithuim, I think you're nice and you've helped me out before, but you don't even live in the US. Please stay out of it. You really have no idea what life is like here or what the situation of the country truly is. I am trying to be as nice as possible about it, but it's very difficult.

that's right!

Quote:

Bush won by more than 3 million votes, and it is one of the widest margins in the last few decades. Bush also got more percentage than Clinton, who is considered "one of the most popular Presidents in the history of the US." Take that for what it's worth.

You go, George W!!!

bah, Clinton sucked

whitebird 11-03-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

It's far from hilarious. It's a fucking disgrace. People have fought and died for the right to have their voices heard and it's criminal that so many younger people chose to stay silent, regardless of their choice. It's inexcusable. And if they didn't vote, they should keep their apathetic mouths shut.

I'm backing Dogstar in this fight!!! I'm not happy either.

Bush has instilled fear in our people, suggesting if he were not reelected, terrorists would take over.

I personally know people who voted because of this fear, and I do not believe that they were correct in doing so.

I voted for Kerry, and I am truly sorry that he did not get elected.

I wonder what other countries are feeling about this election.

jarofsap 11-03-2004 05:14 PM

I think it's going to be entertaining to see the reactions of all those dang celebrities that said Kerry was gonna win by a landslide.

"John Kerry's already kickin' Bush's ass. Let's make it worse' for Bush!" - Dave Grohl at a recent Kerry campaign stop.

:roll:

I am so happy about Bush's victory. He won the popular vote by over 3 million!! sweet

RMadd 11-03-2004 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird

Bush has instilled fear in our people, suggesting if he were not reelected, terrorists would take over.

I personally know people who voted because of this fear, and I do not believe that they were correct in doing so.

well, i didn't vote in fear, if that helps ya at all. i voted for him b/c i knew him to be the best man for the job. besides, b/c o' 9/11 and everything else modern, fear is a pretty big deal. bush doesn't make people afraid, he just reminds us that we're not safe. and that's not lying to the people. truth be told, we aren't 100% all the time.
and i personally know people who voted for bush because he's a tad more resolute... actually, i know many people who did that.... and thank God John Fucking Kerry lost
i'm sure other countries aren't happy either, but there's a reason only we Americans can vote.

RMadd 11-03-2004 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarofsap
I think it's going to be entertaining to see the reactions of all those dang celebrities that said Kerry was gonna win by a landslide.

"John Kerry's already kickin' Bush's ass. Let's make it worse' for Bush!" - Dave Grohl at a recent Kerry campaign stop.

:roll:

I am so happy about Bush's victory. He won the popular vote by over 3 million!! sweet

man, you gotta love the liberal celebrities and Hollywood! they think they're so damn normal, but they're like no one at all.

JulieCitySlicker 11-03-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

You don't even live in the US, so your opinion doesn't mean a hill of crap Lith ;)

JulieCitySlicker 11-03-2004 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
well, i didn't vote in fear, if that helps ya at all. i voted for him b/c i knew him to be the best man for the job. besides, b/c o' 9/11 and everything else modern, fear is a pretty big deal. bush doesn't make people afraid, he just reminds us that we're not safe. and that's not lying to the people. truth be told, we aren't 100% all the time.
and i personally know people who voted for bush because he's a tad more resolute... actually, i know many people who did that.... and thank God John Fucking Kerry lost
i'm sure other countries aren't happy either, but there's a reason only we Americans can vote.

Exactly :clap: :thumbsup:

Higher_Desire 11-03-2004 06:07 PM

Quote:

In everything you do, one third will like it, one third won't, and one third won't give a damn. Just like with now, many people like it, many don't, and many don't care. But, since we live in a democracy, everyone must learn to live with it. I agree with what Kerry said in his speech when he conceded: "There are no losers. We are blessed as winners by being able to wake up every morning as Americans, and that is the greatest win of all."

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird

Whitebird, for the first time ever, I disagree with you. Fear was instilled in people with the terrorist attacks, and Bush is trying to stop the fear by fighting (and ultimately ending) the war on terror. I don't believe that Bush instilled a fear that terrorists will take over, but rather believe that Kerry would act too hastily regarding the troops in Iraq and may cause a big problem that way.
And about how other countries feel, I have read reports that they are also nearly equally split between Bush and Kerry.
Personally, to boil it down, I admire the morals of Bush, as they are similar to mine. Sure I don't agree with him 100%, I do support many of Kerry's views, but in the longrun, I believe Bush is steadfast and strong. I think he is good for America at this time.

Steve 11-03-2004 06:12 PM

I saw an interview with an army member over in Iraq right now. He was asked what he thought of the election and what he hoped the outcome was. His reply (not word for word, but close) was:

I hope President Bush wins. He has done much for us [troops]. If John Kerry were to get elected, we would probably leave [Iraq] unfinished. And in ten years we'd be coming back over here to finish the job.

I never thought of it that way before, but he is completely right. Kerry said numerous times during the debates that he had a plan for removing the troops from Iraq in X time period (I don't remember what he said now). What if the job took longer than his X time period? We can't just leave Iraq the way it is now. We have to finish what we started, or as the guy said, we'll be back over there again in the future.

Dogstar 11-03-2004 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

Regardless, it's no mandate from the ALL of the people.

Dogstar 11-03-2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

That has been the M.O.of this campaign, fear and smear. And the corporate-controlled media fed this to America 24/7. We shouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place, but I digress, and we've been over this a million times anyway.

RMadd 11-03-2004 06:24 PM

Quote:

Regardless, it's no mandate from the ALL of the people.

but majority rules there, chief, and that's the premise we've operated on for just a few years now....

and as for Kerry & the debates, though I made up my mind long before I'd vote for G-Dub, I wasn't as impressed as some Democrats (including those who would prolly help him a la Monica for Bubba).... he'd say he'd have all these plans and he'd do this and that, but he never quite seemed to get around to explaining how he'd do all that.

RMadd 11-03-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

And the corporate-controlled media fed this to America 24/7.

so how's what the liberal media says (save for FOXNews, so no one jumps all over that) an example of Bush instilling fear in us?

The Lithium 11-03-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
You don't even live in the US, so your opinion doesn't mean a hill of crap Lith ;)

If I should answer this the way I want to answer it I would get banned. :mad:

What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy! He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.

I have 4 words for you: "Micheal Moore -Fahrenheit 9/11"

"Same on you if you if you... *thinking* Fool me once... Shame on me... *thinking again*... Well, actually you can't be fooled two times" - Bush

The Lithium 11-03-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Well said Steve. And Lithuim, I think you're nice and you've helped me out before, but you don't even live in the US. Please stay out of it. You really have no idea what life is like here or what the situation of the country truly is. I am trying to be as nice as possible about it, but it's very difficult.

Quote:

that's right!

Come on guys, I'm not gonna hate you for this. I'll still help you out if you need to as a friend, and no, I don't live in the US. But please understand how much it effects the rest of the world. When Bush started the Iraq war almost every youngester in Sweden took time off from school and demonstrated against Bush.

Quote:

Yeah, and it's a fucking shame!

Dogstar 11-03-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

so how's what the liberal media says (save for FOXNews, so no one jumps all over that) an example of Bush instilling fear in us?

There is no liberal media.

The Lithium 11-03-2004 06:48 PM

I agree with Dogstar! And Bush HAVE tried installed fear in you and the rest of the world!

Have you guys even watched Farenhait 9/11?

Steve 11-03-2004 06:58 PM

Quote:

Tom Brokaw?

Did you see him sadly announce that Bush won Florida and Ohio last night? He almost had a tear in his eye, he was so upset.

Dan Rather?

Don't even need to go through his actions in the recent year...

;)

Steve 11-03-2004 07:01 PM

Quote:

We already went over this already in another thread awhile back...

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...5&postcount=15

Read that post and the links contained in it. Then read the rest of the thread

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...ead.php?t=7669

The Lithium 11-03-2004 07:06 PM

Yeah right, Micheal lies... Is that the best America could come up with?

Mulletman 11-03-2004 07:31 PM

Quote:

. . . . . and Bush is a war hero and the SwiftBoat vets adore Kerry and Stapp and Tremo are the best of friends. . .

Quote:

Yeah right, Micheal lies... Is that the best America could come up with?

Are you retarded or just gullible? Slurs are a product or an ignorant mind... but I cannot seem to find anything appropriate to say to deal with it. How the hell can you believe that crap? But hey, if Moore is your messiah... I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. No american, liberal or conservative believe his bullshit, so it must be a foriegner thing. The fact that you mentioned him is preposterous.

Xterminator27 11-03-2004 07:41 PM

FUCK BUSH

Mulletman 11-03-2004 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
FUCK BUSH

yea well, you're Canadian - so 'nough said.

Xterminator27 11-03-2004 08:04 PM

racist bastard

Bush = Next Hitler

creedsister 11-03-2004 09:24 PM

Quote:

racist bastard

Bush = Next Hitler

HAHAHAHA The Mans Moving Us Foward To A New Day X HAHAHA And The Morons Roaring Are All Gonna Dye HAHAHA I Thank God Im Speciale ;) :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Higher_Desire 11-03-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy!

There have actually been reports that the only reason our economy didn't go further down than it did when we hit the regression was because of Bush's tax cuts. I don't see how that screws up the economy.
Quote:

He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.

I highly doubt Iraq never killed American's before. In fact, they've killed many people from all over the world. Might I also add, that if Bush's daddy did more to Saddam when he had the chance than give him a slap on the wrist, we wouldn't be over there today.
Quote:

Michael Moore is a biased idiot. He is Liberal, and makes no effort to hide it. He made the Columbine shootings look like K-Mart's fault in "Bowling for Columbine." I refuse to watch F-9/11. There are also over 30 fallacies presented in F-9/11. You can read about it at www.grassfire.org.

Quote:

racist bastard

Bush = Next Hitler

How is that less racist than what Mullet said?

Hey, I have an idea... lets talk about how weak Canada's economy is, and blame it all on that loser-freak-bastard Paul Martin!!! I mean, come on, there's Canadian troops over fighting in the Middle East too. He's killing them, just like Bush is killing American soldiers, right?

Torn Daredevil 11-03-2004 10:21 PM

Quote:

I agree with Dogstar! And Bush HAVE tried installed fear in you and the rest of the world!

Uh, yeah Lithium. I am about as Republican as one can be, and I have seen the film (but made sure I didn't pay to see it :D ). It was a great piece of manipulative filmmaking/propaganda. Michael Moore has a history of not telling the complete truth and really stretching the facts, and does so in a huge way in this film. To call this movie a documentary is to ruin the name of documentaries. It is presented with such a large slant and ignores so many facts, it's pathetic.

And for you to say that most of the youth in your country demonstrated against Bush "for starting the war in Iraq," that's really stupid bullshit. The President did what he had to to protect our country. Iraq was a threat to us, and Hussein being in power gave terrorists worlwide a sense of free reign. How old are you, 16? So many kids, even some in our great country, are so easily swayed without knowing all of the facts and just "go with the flow." It's a really sad, liberal mindset.

For all of you Swedes, Canadians, and other non-Americans denouncing us and our President... go to hell. I know that your hate only stems from jelousy and the fact that you don't live in the greatest country in the world. I have a problem with the way your governments function, but I keep my mouth shut. I am secure with my government and have great faith in my leader, and I am sorry that you do not.

Running a country is not about a popularity contest with the rest of the world. It is about looking out for the best interest of the country. Bush understands this and John Kerry does not.

:mad1: Foreigners who don't know what they're talking about :mad1:

JulieCitySlicker 11-03-2004 10:35 PM

Quote:

If I should answer this the way I want to answer it I would get banned. :mad:

What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy! He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.

"Same on you if you if you... *thinking* Fool me once... Shame on me... *thinking again*... Well, actually you can't be fooled two times" - Bush

Hmmm? and yet again your not an american citizen,so why waste your time on the matter? ;)