CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   President Bush Re-Elected (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7866)

Xterminator27 11-04-2004 05:49 PM

Quote:

For all of you Swedes, Canadians, and other non-Americans denouncing us and our President... go to hell. I know that your hate only stems from jelousy and the fact that you don't live in the greatest country in the world. I have a problem with the way your governments function, but I keep my mouth shut. I am secure with my government and have great faith in my leader, and I am sorry that you do not.

ehem

AHAHH HH HAHH AHAH AH HHH HAHHAH HAAH HHA H AHA HA H AHAHAHHA HHAAH HA HAH AHA H AHAHAH HA AHHA

OH MY GOD THATS FUNNY

America = #1 FATTEST country in the world, 1/5 people have obesity in some citys, Fucking mcdonalds owns the city, Fatties everywhere, canada has barly any obese people (only 3 kids in my ENTIRE School are obese) and only one is in my grade yet she is still popular
America = #1 CRIME COUNTRY
You people put locks and chains on your doors at all times, you have ghettos, there places where people get SHOT all the time.
(you ever seen bowling for columbine where moore cheaks the canadian doors and finds them all unlocked? Thats no set up, NOONE locks their doors here simply because NOONE in CANADA is stupid enough to fuck with other people) TO BAD in america its the exact opposite.

If your american and you go on a trip people throw shit at you because you suck,
IF your canadian and you go on a trip, everyone loves you, because EVERYONE LOVES CANADA.

Amercia = One of the most polluted and shit-infested countries in teh world.
Canada = THE MOST cleanest and polution free country in teh world with the SECOND LARGEST supply of freash water.

In america, hafe of everyone hates thier government and its always fucked up,
In canada literally everyone loves our prime minister and every one does a great job.

In america, people have guns, 20,000+ people die from gunshots whereas in canada 100+ people die and most are americans in Canada.
Rape/Kidnapping isnt common at all here, of course theres the odd wako, but compared to america is heaven.

America = IF you need surgery, be prepared to sell your house or die
Canada = "You need surgery?? Why come in free then!"

America = SHIT/ One of the worst countrys to live in
Canada = Greatness./ One of, if not the BEST country to live in.

Honestly, theres nothing america has over canada, and the great thing is, we dont give a fuck about war and weapons because we can just let america fuck their own economy up and protect us, so we can spend our money on things that actually matter like welfare fixing and free health care.

Oh and id love to put MY faith into a man who cant even speak properly, and a man who has murdered thousands of innocent lives so he can make some profit through oil. Canada dosnt do shit like that because thats in-human to want to profit on the suffering of millions, we are the kind peopel who actually strive for goodness in the world and not for self-profit that only helps US.

(america pulled out of Kyoto because they lost money saving our planets environment)(america puleldo ut of the world peace treaty because they didnt want to spend money on global stability) (america is shit, and there is nothing more to say)

America INVENTED The nuke, now they are whining about getting their shit runied by a few poor countrys that cant even hope to afford these weapons, Blah is all bullshit. America sucks, nuff said is what i shoulda typed, you patriotic bastards dont listen to reason anyways (which is why the war in Iraq is still being supported)

** sorry for the insults, but hellboy is a dumbass, (best school in america (therefor the world) is a comment that makes a man deserve to be shot)

Mulletman 11-04-2004 05:53 PM

Ann, with all due respect, you're not telling the full story. Yes you become property of the government and have VERY little, if any, say in your position when you enlist in the military. Key emphasis on the word enlist. My father servered in the Military for 10 years, because he graduated college in another country he had to enlist. Albiet he didnt have much say in what he could do, he was able to do something he liked. Me on the other hand, I am going to go through officer training. As an officer you have a shit load more freedom than an enlisted solier.

If an officer told these soldiers to say that, then I'd buy it. But the military is suppose to be unbiased. Meaning that no current soldier can publically campaign for ANYONE. With that being said, if an officer gave a direct order for such things being said, its his ass in a military tribunal.

Third, those people that pursue a career in the military feel the way H-D said. Those that have nothing else or want something better, or are hiding from something mostly go the opposite.

Oh snap! He brought out the National Review!

As for Dogstar's latest post. This goes for everyone. If you have nothing relevant to say DONT POST. Next FUCK BUSH, FUCK KERRY, GO FUCk Yourself comment will get you banned from this forum. If you cannot get you message accross withjout flagrant insults, you goin bye bye.

Dani 11-04-2004 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Its not so much that we want the world to stay the fuck out, its just their reactions are a bit too farfetched. For someone who isn't directly affected by our policy, they seem to complain a lot more than Americans.

I understand where you are coming from, people like Lith are going a bit overboard (I like you mate but quoting Michael Moore is not going to get you anywhere, even if I agree with some of his points, he is biased in some areas)

I'm not going to come on here complaining, all I want to say is that I was dissapointed with the result and don't agree with peoples main reasons for voting Bush.

What has never sat with me well about the Iraq war is that it seems to me it was started up again to divert attention from the fact that Osama was alluding capture, why start a new war when you haven't finished another? Why is not all the military's attention (including my own county's) focused solely on capturing the person directly responsible for September 11 Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

Mulletman 11-04-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
America = #1 FATTEST country in the world, 1/5 people have obesity in some citys, Fucking mcdonalds owns the city, Fatties everywhere, canada has barly any obese people (only 3 kids in my ENTIRE School are obese) and only one is in my grade yet she is still popular

This has nothing to do with anything. You bring McDonalds up, as if we have no choice. But ok, I'll bite.

Quote:

America = #1 CRIME COUNTRY You people put locks and chains on your doors at all times, you have ghettos, there places where people get SHOT all the time.

The reason we have so much crime is because we welcome all kinds of people, rich or poor. Same reason we have more diseases than any other country in the world. But we also have cures for most of those diseases.

Quote:

(you ever seen bowling for columbine where moore cheaks the canadian doors and finds them all unlocked? Thats no set up, NOONE locks their doors here simply because NOONE in CANADA is stupid enough to fuck with other people) TO BAD in america its the exact opposite.

There is nothing to justify that Moore comment. But if you think Canada is great, ok. Canada has the LARGEST drug problem in the world. More than any latin american country or any other country for that matter. Drug lords in Afganistan are getting rich from the worlds largest consumer in the world, and it ain't us. Your military and law enforcement are on the verge of banktrupcy, which means that soon you will have problems being safe. Canada is the UN first choice in peace keeping situations. Keep that in mind when theres no money for your military.

Quote:

If your american and you go on a trip people throw shit at you because you suck, IF your canadian and you go on a trip, everyone loves you, because EVERYONE LOVES CANADA.

Right. You've never left your house, have you?

Quote:

Amercia = One of the most polluted and shit-infested countries in teh world. Canada = THE MOST cleanest and polution free country in teh world with the SECOND LARGEST supply of freash water.

Refer to #2

Quote:

In america, hafe of everyone hates thier government and its always fucked up, In canada literally everyone loves our prime minister and every one does a great job.

Sure, why not.

Quote:

In america, people have guns, 20,000+ people die from gunshots whereas in canada 100+ people die and most are americans in Canada. Rape/Kidnapping isnt common at all here, of course theres the odd wako, but compared to america is heaven.

Its not the fact that we have guns that is the problem, but who has the guns.

Quote:

America = IF you need surgery, be prepared to sell your house or die Canada = "You need surgery?? Why come in free then!"

If it were not for the US, Australia and others, Canada wouldn't have that.

Quote:

Like I said, you've never left your house, have you?

Quote:

Honestly, theres nothing america has over canada, and the great thing is, we dont give a fuck about war and weapons because we can just let america fuck their own economy up and protect us, so we can spend our money on things that actually matter like welfare fixing and free health care.

There isnt enough room on here to justify that answer.

Quote:

(america pulled out of Kyoto because they lost money saving our planets environment)(america puleldo ut of the world peace treaty because they didnt want to spend money on global stability) (america is shit, and there is nothing more to say)

Canada is America's red haired bastard step child to the north.

Quote:

America INVENTED The nuke, now they are whining about getting their shit runied by a few poor countrys that cant even hope to afford these weapons, Blah is all bullshit. America sucks, nuff said is what i shoulda typed, you patriotic bastards dont listen to reason anyways (which is why the war in Iraq is still being supported)

This has been said before, its not that other country's cannot have these weapons. Any country that wants one can create one. Its when those country use such weapons or any weapons for that matter to threaten its people, its neighbors, or its enemies - that is when your rights have been revoked, and must give up your weapons.

Ann Allusion 11-04-2004 06:30 PM

Quote:

Ann, with all due respect, you're not telling the full story. Yes you become property of the government and have VERY little, if any, say in your position when you enlist in the military. Key emphasis on the word enlist. My father servered in the Military for 10 years, because he graduated college in another country he had to enlist. Albiet he didnt have much say in what he could do, he was able to do something he liked. Me on the other hand, I am going to go through officer training. As an officer you have a shit load more freedom than an enlisted solier.

you are right, Mullet Man, i didn't make myself as clear as i could have...but yes, OFFICERS do have a lot more freedom than regular enlisted personell...altho, many enlisted personell are just as intelligent as the officers, and that is why some are in the military because they could not afford to have mommy and daddy to send them to college, and they chose to enlist as a "means to an end"...

Quote:

If an officer told these soldiers to say that, then I'd buy it. But the military is suppose to be unbiased. Meaning that no current soldier can publically campaign for ANYONE. With that being said, if an officer gave a direct order for such things being said, its his ass in a military tribunal.

again, you are correct...the military is SUPPOSED to be unbiased...and no officer would KNOWINGLY tell someone what to say to the press to put the "effort" in Iraq into a good light...and it will be deneied to the end, and that these soldiers were speaking of their "own free will"... ;)

Quote:

Third, those people that pursue a career in the military feel the way H-D said. Those that have nothing else or want something better, or are hiding from something mostly go the opposite.

well, of course if an Officer or "grunt" chooses to be a lifer, they are going to feel the way that HD said...because it is condusive to their positions to say that...

btw...congrats on going to OTS...you will have a whole new world to learn about once you are comissioned and become active...that is, if your work is not limited to a desk job in some office, somewhere... :)

JulieCitySlicker 11-04-2004 07:06 PM

LMFAO! Mullet you crack me up :lolsign:

Xterminator27 11-04-2004 07:55 PM

Ive left my house MANY times, (Weather is global trips or whatever you mean) therefore 90% of your comebacks are obsolete mulletman.

Plus canada has the #1 drug problem, HA to bad you made that shit up in your head, yhea im sure we far outpace fuckign venusuala and ecudor in drug problems.

And noone should have guns, most americans cant handle the responsibily of owning a gun therefore you get all the problems, if to many people are to stupid to use them wisley then dont let anyone have them. Guns are to much power for anyone to have, they should be illegal worldwide.

Other then that you pritty much agreed that your country is shit, kthksbi

Torn Daredevil 11-04-2004 08:29 PM

Holy shit, XTerminator... You are a raving lunatic. Ha, I've seen "Bowling for Columbine" and that is where you stole most of your false facts. Have you ever been to the US? It's nothing like you described. Well I've been to Canada, and it's full of dumbass Canucks, eh? I would literally live anywhere in Europe before moving to Canada, the land of the liberal, hippie- fairies. Why do other nations feel their opinions of the US matter? If everyone loves Canada, why is our population hundreds of millions more than yours?
WHAT WE DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Ranting aside, please stay out of our business. Would you like me telling you who you could or couldn't have as your leader. Just leave us alone. As far as the world's problems... BLAME CANADA! LOL

Canada is a fucking lame-ass welfare state with nothing going for it... That's just reality... :D Your truly talented citizens (which are few and far between) have to come here to make a living for themselves... That says a lot, hahahahahahahahaha. :lolsign:

Torn Daredevil 11-04-2004 08:40 PM

Eh dere, right X???

JulieCitySlicker 11-04-2004 08:50 PM

OMFG :laugh:
Only cuz its X ;)

OneOmerta 11-04-2004 09:29 PM

Lol

Quote:

Just leave us alone. As far as the world's problems... BLAME CANADA! LOL

LOL...now that was funny!

mulletman...checked out your pics on your site...awesome pics!

I voted for Bush...and I'm glad he won! I do realize others in THIS Country are not happy with that...and I respect that. However...what any one else from other Countries feel....sorry...I really could care less what your opinion is on the matter. YOU DON'T LIVE HERE, pay taxes or vote!

I actually like Canada...grew up right on the border of Canada when I lived in Michigan. One of my good friends lives in Canada. My husband is in Canada right now hunting, has been going there for several years (because it's such a barren land LOL)...and YES Xterm....he is there with 2 guns! YIKES! But I guarentee you he will be home without shooting himself LOL! In fact...we own MANY MANY MANY guns in my household here in America (my husband is also a police officer..and a member of the swat team, and an AVID hunter). And guess what?...we're quite capable of handling those guns in a mature, safe way!

I spoke to my girlfriend in Canada today...I specifically asked her about the healthcare you have there...out of curiosity. Yes...she's never paid a dime for treatment...other than medicines...but she also said that their TAXES are one of the HIGHEST in the world! I believe she said the SECOND highest taxes in the world...but don't quote her on that ;)

And about the obesity thing...really....wtf does that have to do with anything? I've been to Canada....my husband goes there every year...you all have what you call "fatties" (which is quite a RUDE thing to say) up there as well dude. I figured ya'll just used that as a way to keep warm up there, ya know...extra insulation ;)

JulieCitySlicker 11-04-2004 09:36 PM

Ya,no kiddin! That fat comment was uncalled for! I have a lot of close friends and family members that I love deeply that have struggled with their weight and that is nothing to be made fun of and making fun of it is rather immature on your part X :mad:

Mr.CreedFreakTN 11-04-2004 11:40 PM

Your truly talented citizens (which are few and far between)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
Holy shit, XTerminator... You are a raving lunatic. Ha, I've seen "Bowling for Columbine" and that is where you stole most of your false facts. Have you ever been to the US? It's nothing like you described. Well I've been to Canada, and it's full of dumbass Canucks, eh? I would literally live anywhere in Europe before moving to Canada, the land of the liberal, hippie- fairies. Why do other nations feel their opinions of the US matter? If everyone loves Canada, why is our population hundreds of millions more than yours?
WHAT WE DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Ranting aside, please stay out of our business. Would you like me telling you who you could or couldn't have as your leader. Just leave us alone. As far as the world's problems... BLAME CANADA! LOL

Canada is a fucking lame-ass welfare state with nothing going for it... That's just reality... :D have to come here to make a living for themselves... That says a lot, hahahahahahahahaha. :lolsign:

Please send Peter Jennings back to Canada he's part of our liberal loving media, while your at it take Michael Moore too. No, on second thought send him to Iraq and let him run his mouth, he wouldn't last long.

RMadd 11-05-2004 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
I have to question this statement...how many here have served in the military..??...once you are sworn in, you become the PROPERTY of the United States Government...as said PROPERTY you are expected to AGREE to any and all positions you will be put into in support of your GOVERNMENT...period, no opinions, or questions asked....your rights and choices are no longer yours to decide....or so they would like you to believe.

with that said, NO soldier who wishes to avoid being court marshalled will say or do anything other than what he/she has been TOLD to say/do. Keeping ones thoughts to one's self is also necessairy for morale reasons...

I'll give you that some of the soldiers may have said and feel the way you have posted, HD...but i will also guarntee that there are MANY MORE who quietly disagree with what is going on and have an opinion quite the opposite as to what is being "reported"...and most are doing what they have to to survive and be able to come home in one piece.

but as of right now, the US military is strictly voluntary

RMadd 11-05-2004 12:23 AM

Quote:

OH MY GOD THATS FUNNY

i'll give you that, it's pretty bad... mcdonald's, though, doesn't own any cities, at least not so far as i recall

Quote:

America = #1 CRIME COUNTRY
You people put locks and chains on your doors at all times, you have ghettos, there places where people get SHOT all the time.

way to use stereotypes. sure we lock our doors, but i can't say i'm afraid to get shot or anything at all. it doesn't come down to people having the intelligence to fuck w/ people or not. but the point you raise about unlocked doors may explain why, in the movie Canadian Bacon, they propose we invade Canada with leafblowers

Quote:

If your american and you go on a trip people throw shit at you because you suck,
IF your canadian and you go on a trip, everyone loves you, because EVERYONE LOVES CANADA.

this is strange... what i've heard, in classes and from other foreigners, people don't dislike americans, they just dislike our gov't

Quote:

Amercia = One of the most polluted and shit-infested countries in teh world.
Canada = THE MOST cleanest and polution free country in teh world with the SECOND LARGEST supply of freash water.

well, considering your freshwater is the Hudson Bay, glaciers, and all those uninhabited frozen islands up towards the North Pole, it's pretty easy to see how you have so much water... does Russia have the most?
Quote:

In america, hafe of everyone hates thier government and its always fucked up,
In canada literally everyone loves our prime minister and every one does a great job.

well, in the US, our democracy is prolonged by people disagreeing and wanting to find a better way.

Quote:

In america, people have guns, 20,000+ people die from gunshots whereas in canada 100+ people die and most are americans in Canada.
Rape/Kidnapping isnt common at all here, of course theres the odd wako, but compared to america is heaven.

population does play a role there... esp density.... sure our rape rates of humans is high, but i think our moose-rape rate is pretty low lol

Quote:

America = IF you need surgery, be prepared to sell your house or die
Canada = "You need surgery?? Why come in free then!"

really? i don't know of anyone who has had surgery and been forced to sell their house or be faced with the ultimatum of death

Quote:

if that's so, then why is 75% of your great nation's population residing within a mere 100 miles of the US? and why do many immigrants go to Canada to come to the US rather than crossing in Mexico? you should be damn glad our border is unfortified