CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tattoos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7261)

Mulletman 08-18-2004 10:56 PM

Tattoos

Well I got a tat. Yes I know I would look down at you all that wanted them so lets just this did not have nothing to do with a girl... mmmkay? Anyway I stuck to my geek nature, quess what this is! Click Here.

No no, actually a friend of mine got one and she was talking to me about it. She linked me over to this site, Geek Tattoos. I thought I was the only peson who would be geeky enough to consider binary, let alone the double helix. But anyway, check em out. By the way, she got the Moogle.

JulieCitySlicker 08-18-2004 11:01 PM

Nice tat Mullet :D

If I ever was brave enough to get one, I'd get one of the coca cola polar bear :)

Dogstar 08-18-2004 11:20 PM

:SHOCK:!!!!!!!!!! Niiiiiice tat! Is that really yours, Mullet??? This must be the week for them. I got me a new one, too...The APC logo with three stars in the middle of it on my left upper arm :D. Purple and black. I'll post it when the scabbing goes away so you can really see the color :D.

PaulMcCoygirl 08-18-2004 11:35 PM

I must admit, that's a cool looking tat. If I ever get one, I would probably get one of a moon. I saw a pic of one at the place I got my piercing.

The Lithium 08-19-2004 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
mmmkay?

Mmmmkaaaaay!!

DangerousDan85 08-19-2004 09:53 AM

i don't think i ever posted any pics of my tattoo on here

i got my first (and only so far) tattoo almost a year ago . It's basically scott's cross but with my own design in the middle. I brought in the pic from the first Creed INK and the guy did a great job replicating it. (down to the little "stitch like" things on the arrows) The picture quality sucks (i used my vid camera and a video capturing device and made stills). We have a digital camera now, so i'll be able to take better pics in the future.

Next to Stapp's

Another Angle

Close Up of My Design

TeriB19 08-19-2004 10:09 AM

Wow, Danny, I don't think I've seen your tat. Very cool. Mullet, looks like you've found your next inking!! ;)

creedsister 08-19-2004 11:22 AM

I always wanted Baby Smurf On my Right Ankle!!!! but who knows you change your mind HaHa :D

Dogstar 08-19-2004 02:25 PM

DAN, your tat owns! Excellent!!!!

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2004 03:23 PM

I have 2 tats, a tiny scared black kitty, and black barbed wire, both on my right hand... :)

DangerousDan85 08-19-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
DAN, your tat owns! Excellent!!!!

Mulletman 08-19-2004 04:00 PM

Haha, no no I dont have any tattoos, or atleast not any yet. A friend showed me the site and I thought it was cool. I don't like tattoos, but after seeing the Quake 3 tats, I am sorta leaning to the other side. But no, the only ink on my now would be from a busted pen. I've done a lot of stupid things for a girl -- tattoo wouldnt be near the top.

Dogstar 08-19-2004 04:55 PM

You had me going there, Mulletman! I think that one would look cool on ya, though!

JulieCitySlicker 08-19-2004 05:59 PM

Nice tat Dan :cool:

Vixen_255 08-19-2004 08:30 PM

SWEET TATS EVERYONE!!!

My b/f has piercings & tats all over his body but he just got another one a few day ago & it's still hurting him the ones before didnt hurt but this one does. :rolleyes:
Me I'm the good one only a lip ring for me. :D